Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 5. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
That's a lot of funding. And an interesting project I plan to look into further.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
I can't find your website.
hahaha website is listed in the topic title
Activity: 17
Activity: 126
March 09, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I can't find your website.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
What other interesting decentralized applications do you plan to develop?
Do you understand the value of applications in this project? Each manufacturer will create his own application for trading, without that he will not be able to sell on the Cryptaur platform.
Will there be an opportunity to combine several manufacturers in one application?
I think, for each group of products, templates will be made, according to which it will be possible to launch the trade.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
Do you understand the value of applications in this project? Each manufacturer will create his own application for trading, without that he will not be able to sell on the Cryptaur platform.
Will there be an opportunity to combine several manufacturers in one application?
Activity: 356
March 09, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
March 09, 2018, 09:50:05 AM
A few more apps for rejuvenation products, a gaming application for creating a virtual world, and a lottery application.
With the virtual world will be interesting!
What does the virtual world mean? How it can be created? And where is the blockchain? Now there are a lot of applications that allow you to create a virtual world, say, for computer games. What is it for here?
Activity: 326
March 09, 2018, 09:23:30 AM
A few more apps for rejuvenation products, a gaming application for creating a virtual world, and a lottery application.
With the virtual world will be interesting!
Activity: 392
March 09, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
Activity: 336
March 09, 2018, 07:32:44 AM
Activity: 17
March 09, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
My bad! Make that ONLY one instead of two who don't have a clue to date given that it's highly likely that evilcyclope is a sockpuppet of FrederickFarci OR FrederickFarci is a sockpuppet of evilclope if both their early and latest posts are of any consideration.

I personally know several people who invested in Cryptaur. One hasn't been paid bonus yet, but it seems to me that he did something wrong or didn't buy enough tokens.

You mean like users FrederickFarci and evilclope whom all three of you have a similar post history?
Where did you get all this information?
I know that Dmitry Buriak has at least one other organization in Russia, but I don't know successful it is or not..
Dmitry Buriak - CEO Vison
https://youtu.be/6ckskQF3JBY
https://youtu.be/3zc2Gfgn7hU
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
Haha, You are looking for outdated data on the JACOBSON brothers ... :/
And who is Dmitry Buriak, the founder of Cryptaur? Time was not enough?
D. Buryak is a name, this is a reputation, this is the TOP300 Forbes!
I wonder how those who don't believe in success of Cryptaur will sing when it takes over most of the market Smiley
They will not sing, they don't care. I'll just be happy for another successful attempt to turn the market around, but I don't fully believe that it's possible.
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 09:04:59 PM
I wonder how those who don't believe in success of Cryptaur will sing when it takes over most of the market Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
Activity: 324
March 08, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
My bad! Make that ONLY one instead of two who don't have a clue to date given that it's highly likely that evilcyclope is a sockpuppet of FrederickFarci OR FrederickFarci is a sockpuppet of evilclope if both their early and latest posts are of any consideration.

I personally know several people who invested in Cryptaur. One hasn't been paid bonus yet, but it seems to me that he did something wrong or didn't buy enough tokens.

You mean like users FrederickFarci and evilclope whom all three of you have a similar post history?
I know that Dmitry Buriak has at least one other organization in Russia, but I don't know successful it is or not..
Yes, Vision project.
Vision International People Group - one of the largest companies, representing today in the world market goods for health and longevity.
As far as I know, the project is very successful, the annual turnover of almost $100 million.
Haha, so that's where this attraction came from for health and rejuvenation)
Activity: 308
March 08, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Yes, Vision project.
Vision International People Group - one of the largest companies, representing today in the world market goods for health and longevity.
As far as I know, the project is very successful, the annual turnover of almost $100 million.
Activity: 254
March 08, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
March 08, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
There is a special Telegram channel, where they will help him, why he will not write in tech support?
Pages:
Jump to: