Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto advice for newbie - page 11. (Read 4147 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:45:37 PM
The best thing is to never stop learning, no-one knows your situation better than you, so simply gain knowledge, collect information and then act, the more you learn and research the more safe your investments are
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Crypto is a very best and little-complicated subject to learn. But if you get the correct knowledge, you can easily achieve your targets and you can enlarge your profits faster. But you should have to wait. Wait and learn about the field. And also there are a lot of scammers and fraudulent people in this field. You also should beware of them. That is my opinion and wish you all the best for your crypto life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

If you have your own capital then you buy as many coins as possible, and you hold it until the end of the year to get a bigger profit.
I suggest when you are a beginner you should buy enough coins and start investing according to convenience. if the beginner has high knowledge then it's not wrong. be patient enough when investing and don't invest too much if you're still a beginner so you don't regret it when it fails to make a profit .
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
My advice for a newbie is to make sure he or she gets enough knowledge on how the market works. After that, you need to have capital to invest so as to practice what you learnt and also, slow and steady wins the race. Get a mentor and learn gradually
Activity: 32
September 06, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
Good advice from you all
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 12:39:36 PM
Firstly everyone need to have a clear concept about crypto before enter into crypto world. Otherwise they will not be able to be benefitted.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
My advice to you is to take each opportunity to learn something new relating to the crypto world. Be observant, analysis, practice. Knowledge is key
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

If you have your own capital then you buy as many coins as possible, and you hold it until the end of the year to get a bigger profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
My advice to the newbies out there ,pls there is no short cut to get quickly rich in crypto ,it takes patiences and hardworking ,just because some people get rich in crypto doesn't mean it happens in the month they started ,always do some research too and don't ever be too greedy ,just invest any amount you are ready to lose .
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 12:34:09 PM
For the beginner who will start in crypto I advice to work hard and invest your fiat to be sell or buy crypto to earn.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
I believe that patience and composure are the main tips. Always try to remove emotions from this work. And of course you need to understand what you're doing and why. After all, without a clear understanding it is impossible to work well.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
Newbies should follow the good posts as well as they should study the basics of the BTC and altcoin market facts, terms, all possible source links that can make their knowledge more enriched. Then in a time, you will become a potential writer.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
learning with the customs of deductive as moderating use with seeds on release from the market and developer
as referring use with one on appeals as the occupation of systematical models on referring use with option on working with submission of request on opening new position with the table of exchange with the market.

Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 06, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
In my opinion, for starters, I feel that it is very important to learn in this world, all things about knowledge about bitcoin and others, you must know in advance the science before entering the field, and must be mentally prepared, do not break up if you experience things that are not desirable because everyone will experience it but it depends on us how it is to rise from failure and start it better or stop there.
September 06, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
You just open the tabs and read the comments whether it makes shit sense or legit, just read them. Point out the comments the meritorious members give and negative and most shitty comment as well. You will see the difference in you in a month or two.
Activity: 180
September 06, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
the main important thing is to be ready in any case because there is a lot of risk of loss in investing in altcoins that are less high potential, especially in terms of markets that cannot be predicted when it will go down. to start with, I suggest investing in high-volume coins and being ranked in the top 10 is likely to get a lot of profit, then choose a project that is convincing with extensive analysis and knowledge and more importantly always follows market movements.
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
First of all, we have to put forward expectations and work, forget about income during the first months. You should explore the market, understand where to start, so as not to interfere with opportunities.
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
The value of coins are quite unstable specially within the past months. Every day it has been decreasing so I would suggest not to give everything for one coin. Trading is still a good option but choose wisely.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
For a newbie, if you have enough fiat to invest, then buy as much altcoin as possible now as the price is at a low rate. But if you plan to do bounty, now the rewards might not be as good as the bull time, so must have patient to do and wait.

I agree on you, many coin now decrease and for sure even the token get into bounty rewards may also decrease now, all we have to do is be patient and don't rush anything, especially understand the market and don't be greedy .
GAG
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 11:53:31 AM
I have a lot to say. For beginners the perfect learning. When I see an unfavorable position in the market (sideways trend), I prefer to go into a thorough analysis of interesting projects. And it is more interesting to start following the project from the moment of its appearance.
Pages:
Jump to: