Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto advice for newbie - page 13. (Read 4147 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 06, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
I think the best advice for newbies and those who wants to join and enter here in crypto is study and learn first what is crypto all about before you want to invest in crypto. Because if you have no idea or knowledge here in crypto, it can make a big mistake and big loss to you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

With knowledge comes power. It is very important for newbies in this industry to understand the basics of crytpocurrencies how and when to invest.  One must learn the pitfalls and the possibilities. If the person understand this better then he will succeed in this industrym
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
Don’t make any decisions hastily during pump and dump. Do your research properly. Avoid jumping into ICOs based on hype. There are too many scams out there so be careful. Take advice from fellow crypto buddies. It’s better to hold for long term rather than short term.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
The main qualities you need in crypto are patience and vast knowledge about the market trends. Keep yourself updated with the latest news. See how the market moves for a month or two. If you’re going to participate in trading hen I suggest you check past market data thoroughly.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
If you want to benefit immensely in cryptocurrency, then you have the knowledge of this blockchain technology. And you have to gain sufficient skills in order to verify and thus you will never deceived.
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
If you’re investing in crypto then invest only what you can lose. The bounty programs don’t pay out much these days as I’ve heard. If you want to trade then trade in small amounts and gradually increase your amount. Some specific cons are good for holding for a long time like ADA, XLM, ONT etc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
September 06, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
You first should learn how cryptocurrency works, what are the techniques, how to detect a scam, ask your friends who are also doing cryptocurrency business because you can learn so much from these people. Learning things about cryptocurrency takes a long time but patience is the key when you want to last in this unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
Invest carefully. You must invest in good projects. This is really the best advice. You have to be careful. There are a lot of scammers here, they should be avoided. Investments are big risks, so you should choose good projects. Find some good projects and invest in them. Quality projects are the best investment
Activity: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
Always see the description of the team and the number of experts they have in it to see if it legit or fake in case of a new project. And gain as much knowledge as you can about the market.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
For all newbie it is advisable that you should take time to learn and know more about crypto currency before you invest in any coin, you can also participate in bounty campaign to get some token, with this you can start to invest
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:34:03 AM
I think the most important thing for beginners is to learn, because many investors lose their assets due to lack of patience and investment accuracy.
Activity: 350
September 06, 2018, 03:29:17 AM
For beginners, I think the most important thing is to learn to collect information. Whether it is a bounty task or a trader, collecting coin information is the most important!
Activity: 476
September 06, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?
Before engaging in this crypto business one must do a keen research on how to start and on what is crypto. One must learn on how to earn on crypto and on how to trade and everything that involve crypto. Then try to do each business and just invest the money what you can afford to lose. For me at first time in crypto we cannot say we are wise  because we need to be failed before we get wiser. So expect failures to happen first before you get almost perfect especially in trading.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

If you are completely new in to the crypto world, in my opinion, before you start anything, you need to gather enough knowledge: what blockchain technology is, what are the principles of the markets, what are the safest ways to store the coins, etc. You need to have patience and do not panic over the downturns on the market, they are something normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:13:35 AM
The knowledge we talk about is all about reading from correct sources. You need to read more on cryptocurrency so that you become equipped with crypto terms and get moving with the business.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:10:26 AM
if ever there is a time to invest, its now. but as a newbie, you'd be better served observing and learning and picking the right projects to invest in. Just jumping in to investing now can cause you to lose huge sums of money as some projects might not recover from this consistent market dumping. so , observe and learn. one more thing, never invest more than you can lose. crypto is too volatile for that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 06, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

you can do anything in this industry
you should start looking for experience with a lot of reading until you understand well and become knowledgeable about this industry. yes this is only a suggestion
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 03:04:34 AM
Learning the important information and ideas in cryptocurrency is not only limited to reading alone, trading and investing is part of learning. There are some method and idea you will discover fie yourself by trading and investing!
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:01:49 AM
learn from your more experienced friends, then follow the bounty as much as possible but the most important thing is your consistency in working in crypto ,,
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

Best advice I can say for newbie is start learning the rope first and only invest what you can afford to lose. I think that's the usual advice you can hear from most of the people here.
Pages:
Jump to: