Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Airdrops: the game changer - page 3. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 27
July 17, 2024, 03:24:52 AM
CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE
Yea, crypto is the future, but then you might have to be precise about which cryptocurrency is good to Invest for your future. You telling people to invest in altcoins is just like telling them to loss their hard earned money. These airdrops we are seeing these days are not going to last for long. They are going to be here for the time being and thus i won't advise anyone to invest a dime in them. You can join the crowd and collect the airdrop instead. Just don't use any of your money to Invest in something that might dump in the future. The current hype is what is giving them big move in the market and ones it's over, it done for.
Cryptocurrency is the future and airdrop is the trend in the crypto space, after the success of NOTCOIN airdrop, people are now engaging in different airdrop activities. I know that many scam projects will spring up with airdrop promises, in the end they will find ways to scam their perticipants. That is why it is important for crypto newbies to gain knowledge from experienced people so that they will not fall into the trap of scammers, like connecting their main wallets to collect rewards.

The best and safest cryptocurrency to buy and hold is Bitcoin, you don't need to be rich or buy 1 Bitcoin to start the investment, you can buy in Satoshi, and grow your investment. Do DCA method for the long term and grow your profit. Investing in altcoins is risky, you will be gambling your funds to invest in many of them, that is why you need to DYOR before buying any altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 509
July 16, 2024, 06:35:24 PM
Now na the era of monetization so make e no surprise you why airdrop na the latest trend. If you check the social media handle of those airdrop them, you go see say them get millions wey dey follow them. Now as people dey do daily task wey some of them na to watch YouTube video, follow plus like plus share, and other many ways them take dey farm engagement, na so money dey enter the account of the people wey create the airdrop. So, this money dey big so tey e dey enough to take sustain the marketing and price of the token.

Airdrops is usually presented as free gift but it is not completely free because to qualify, it involves some kind of little tasks, so rhe reward can be regarded as payment for performing those tasks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 445
July 16, 2024, 05:16:21 PM
The Crypto space has been gaining mass adoption through airdrops.
For a while now more and more people have gotten into crypto due to the airdrop awareness.
Since mining started, like say all my contacts don join telegram just because of mining, I just Dey receive notification as people Dey join. Seriously the mining stuff don really increase awareness of crypto for Nigeria, even people wey no sabi crypto don Dey sabi, and since people cash out for NOT coin, even people wey no really get interest before don Dey get interest because Dey wan cash out also. Seriously this airdrop and mining of a thing is really useful for awareness.

This is also a good time to invest in crypto if you haven’t, you can start with the Alt coins or join in the meme coin race and wait for the bull run.
It’s the right time to invest in crypto, but it’s completely wrong to invest in meme coin’s just as you said. Abeg Wetin do bitcoin wey you fit encourage people make dem invest in bitcoin, I Dey hardly tell people to invest in altcoins, but if I anybody wan put money for altcoin, then make e be strong altcoin, but make we Dey careful with meme coins, mostly investment in meme coins no Dey end well.

If anybody wan invest ahead of the coming bull run, then awi recommend make we put money for bitcoin, so that we go fit get rest of mind.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 16, 2024, 05:15:33 PM
CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE
Yea, crypto is the future, but then you might have to be precise about which cryptocurrency is good to Invest for your future. You telling people to invest in altcoins is just like telling them to loss their hard earned money. These airdrops we are seeing these days are not going to last for long. They are going to be here for the time being and thus i won't advise anyone to invest a dime in them. You can join the crowd and collect the airdrop instead. Just don't use any of your money to Invest in something that might dump in the future. The current hype is what is giving them big move in the market and ones it's over, it done for.

Your points are validated. I don't know if the Op considered the irregularity techniques in the AltCoins with their highily technical factors to be acknowledged before one can in some extend stay reliable on their respective coins due to the fact that the MemeCoins has flaunted so viral in the industry with lot of misfortune coins such as ones that may not have the potentials for long term run or probably how the Coins could even maintain passive potentials to the profitability interests of its holders.
However, the essence of research to find good AltCoins is being too tricky because most MemeCoins developers are full of selfish interests and the airdrop projects are most dominanted with invaluable and dumping projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 16, 2024, 05:00:54 PM
Be careful with crypto airdrops because most of them are scammers behind the scene. Last week I got a notification that Tronix was a scamming project so I should delete everything and I deleted all the particles from my phone. And today in the Stake thread again there was a guy created one token about stake airdrop and rose see am carry am come stake thread and people been dey tok say na scam and when I reached there dem don already delete di post.

Me I never hear any airdrop wey people don used am make money apart from NOTcoin wey everyone dey tok about.
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
July 16, 2024, 04:39:25 PM
CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE
Activity: 72
Merit: 5
July 16, 2024, 12:31:20 PM
The Crypto space has been gaining mass adoption through airdrops.
For a while now more and more people have gotten into crypto due to the airdrop awareness. And because of the traction it’s gaining, developers are using this period to put their works out there, making good use of the attention and buzz(that’s why u see so many these days). Though most projects have been successful. This is also a good time to invest in crypto if you haven’t, you can start with the Alt coins or join in the meme coin race and wait for the bull run.
 No dulling as u no get money for the big boiz (BTC,ETH)use this time invest adequately in alt coins. Some of them can x100 or x1000.

But before you invest, make sure to do your research properly.
Find out who’s behind the project, the companies, the tech gurus,their social media traction etc.
You have to be very patient, Focused and prepared or ready to invest and reinvest.
There are so many alt coins you can invest like shibba, not, doge, core/come, donk, subquib, wem etc….. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

CRYPTO IS THE FUTURE
Pages:
Jump to: