Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto analyst accused of photoshopping trade screenshots - page 2. (Read 185 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
i doubt many will use that site to present their real trading performance, doing so will reveal their hidden secret, which means nobody to deceive anymore Wink
there are genuine crypto analyst out there and i believe they are few in number with less hype, majority are just seeking recognition and social media followers, better to be careful to the advice of analyst you take,
photoshopping trades performance just to deceive innocent people is very wrong, it could lead to someone losing their money, he should be ashamed. Sad
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
That's true. Will be interesting to see if these traders or analysts dare to show their real performance on for example Alpocket.io. Many of them probably have good reasons not to...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Who can you really trust for advice and inspiration!?

Jacob Canfield publicly admitted to photoshopping trades
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-analyst-accused-of-photoshopping-trade-screenshots

So tired of self proclaimed experts giving advice without being able to show their track record. I want more transparency!

All analysts/trading experts should use Altpocket.io or a similar service to have a third party verifying their trades and their historical performance so that you know who you can trust.

I challenge them to dare to show their real performance.
Pages:
Jump to: