Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto and fashion - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
August 10, 2019, 11:32:07 AM
Nicolas Romero, the creator of Satoshi Studio, is going to actually connect blockchain tech with fashion industry. Currently, he has developed a shoe brand. And that leads to a question: does crypto industry is ready for such inventions?
I know there are already many merchandise with bitcoin or other crypto on hat, t-shirt or something in that stile. But let's be honest: a t-shirt with poorly printed "to the moon" on it is nothing more but a meme, not a real fashion.

Crypto is getting everywhere. Fashion industry also needs it. Blockchain will introduce huge transparency in any field where it is implemented. Fashion industry needs that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 10, 2019, 11:29:38 AM
Cryptocurrency should be ready for what? I do not think that this is something serious and noticeable. This event will pass by the main part of the crypto community and go unnoticed. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my opinion.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
August 08, 2019, 06:56:39 AM
Nicolas Romero, the creator of Satoshi Studio, is going to actually connect blockchain tech with fashion industry. Currently, he has developed a shoe brand. And that leads to a question: does crypto industry is ready for such inventions?
I know there are already many merchandise with bitcoin or other crypto on hat, t-shirt or something in that stile. But let's be honest: a t-shirt with poorly printed "to the moon" on it is nothing more but a meme, not a real fashion.
Pages:
Jump to: