Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto and gold - page 5. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 12, 2019, 07:08:11 AM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
Bitcoin and Gold has a huge difference since "Gold is a physical stable asset class while Bitcoin is a digital high volatility asset class" therefore  in terms of profitability Gold is a stable asset class thats why it will not fluctuate further meaning low risk and stable returns! While Bitcoin is a high volatility digital asset class meaning it was high risk of fluctuating further but also high in returns. and If you want to combine the essence of cryptocurrency in Gold. Discover Gold Stablecoin !GOLD token is a low volatility stable digital asset. GOLD is backed by physical gold and it's price is pegged to the market price of gold. and it was already officially released check this article https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/digital-gold-launches-stablecoin-and-market-leading-solution-for-secure-and-private-gold-ownership/
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 12, 2019, 06:14:31 AM
Gold and crypto at both good assets and depending on the profit you want you can invest in any of them. Both have the tendency of providing high profit but the profit earned in gold investment is much lower. However a gold investment is more stable than the crypto one.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 12, 2019, 05:54:04 AM
Hacking? Yes, that is a problem in crypto world. So is the problem of stealing with gold. You can stack up all the gold you want for making some profit and all of a sudden all of those might get taken and what you are left is with nothing. So these things are everyday in both the world of trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 10, 2019, 11:41:12 AM
Gold is a more stable investment, rather than profitable, the only thing that connects bitcoin with gold is the development cycle of the wound of gold and bitcoin on the chart, which is why bitcoin is called digital gold. Many bloggers have even imposed a gold chart on the Bitcoin chart and everything is very similar there except for the time intervals between growth cycles.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
September 08, 2019, 05:41:15 PM
Although both are totally different assets, they carry common characteristics such as scarcity and durability. We can say that Bitcoin is the digital gold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
September 08, 2019, 05:34:53 PM
I totally disagree with you.

With an imminent global crisis, gold along with bitcoin will gain value over fiduciary currencies such as the dollar, which despite being the strongest fiduciary currency today, is still just a piece of paper.
Buy Gold. Buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 08, 2019, 04:03:31 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
You can 't compare gold and crypto. That 's my opinion. Gold is a natural resource that has a centuries-old history. The crypto is very young compared to it. It has yet to gain as much credibility as gold. But I choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2019, 03:39:16 PM
Oh, this is a pretty new opportunity, as I understand! Sounds good

Yeah! So have a look at them and let me know if you have any questions mate
September 08, 2019, 03:38:49 PM
Yep, have a look. And by the way, they also have GRAM to exchange, as far as I know

Oh, this is a pretty new opportunity, as I understand! Sounds good
September 08, 2019, 03:35:55 PM
Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them already. But for sure will have a closer look! Thanks a lot for your recommendation

Yep, have a look. And by the way, they also have GRAM to exchange, as far as I know
September 08, 2019, 03:34:02 PM
You mean where I exchange? I use bitrexchange.com, they have wide range of altcoins and act pretty fast. Used them several times and everything was fine

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them already. But for sure will have a closer look! Thanks a lot for your recommendation
September 08, 2019, 03:29:08 PM
And when you use other solutions, do you have any favorite ones? Interested to know solutions that exist

You mean where I exchange? I use bitrexchange.com, they have wide range of altcoins and act pretty fast. Used them several times and everything was fine
September 08, 2019, 03:28:28 PM
You know, using large exchanges of course makes sense, but it usually requires more time than just using a change in the Internet. But much depends, of course

And when you use other solutions, do you have any favorite ones? Interested to know solutions that exist
September 08, 2019, 03:25:34 PM
And do you exchange with the help of Binance or other large exchanges?

You know, using large exchanges of course makes sense, but it usually requires more time than just using a change in the Internet. But much depends, of course
September 08, 2019, 03:25:00 PM
This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, depends. So sometimes I hold in crypto, sometimes I exchange

And do you exchange with the help of Binance or other large exchanges?
September 08, 2019, 03:21:45 PM
Good evening everyone. And talking about you, do you mostly just exchange crypto when you need it or hold in crypto?

This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, depends. So sometimes I hold in crypto, sometimes I exchange
September 08, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
Good evening everyone. And talking about you, do you mostly just exchange crypto when you need it or hold in crypto?
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
September 08, 2019, 01:29:09 PM
Investing in gold is beneficial, but beneficial only in the long run. Because gold is the main economic force of the world economy. It is always growing. Slowly but surely.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
September 08, 2019, 01:21:02 PM

investing in gold has more guarantees and certainty to be able to provide us profitably because the price of gold continues to increase every year.  but the benefits we get are not as big as we might get through cryptocurency, so that more and more cryptocurency enthusiasts from various countries because it can give them greater profits, and that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because the risks they face are enormous but if they can succeed they will get huge profits. and many types of investments can be profitable, but only time and results will differentiate the types.

I would choose both. The investment value of gold is no longer as undeniable as before, but it will matter and the status quo will continue for at least several decades. Gold is good for those guys that are not ready for high risks. At the same time, BTC investors can get profits is the market goes up. Thus, a reasonable option is to combine these assets in the investment portfolio.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 06, 2019, 05:58:32 PM

investing in gold has more guarantees and certainty to be able to provide us profitably because the price of gold continues to increase every year.  but the benefits we get are not as big as we might get through cryptocurency, so that more and more cryptocurency enthusiasts from various countries because it can give them greater profits, and that makes people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because the risks they face are enormous but if they can succeed they will get huge profits. and many types of investments can be profitable, but only time and results will differentiate the types.
Pages:
Jump to: