Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto and gold - page 8. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 155
September 01, 2019, 07:16:53 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are more promising than gold. I think that every year the influence of gold will fall and more and more people will understand that there is an alternative.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 01, 2019, 07:13:52 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.
both are very profitable, the difference is only in terms of risk. gold does not have a big risk while crypto has a risk and can make us fall into poverty if we are not careful. but crypto will make us rich quick if we can determine the right time to buy and sell.

but it is very difficult to determine the right time in crypto, if we make the wrong decision then we will suffer losses but not with gold. gold is far safer from all sides.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
September 01, 2019, 07:05:46 PM
Last week I saw the crypto market of bitcoin and altcoin all fell dramatically because there was competition in gold trading that made all prices fall, is gold investment more profitable than bitcoin and altcoin which are vulnerable to hacking.

I don't think that the fallen of the crypto market is because of competition in gold trading because i believe it's not related to gold or stock or other things. The crypto market is out from all the market, but sometimes, it's related to the news around the project or community.
Gold investment is profitable for a long time ago, and now cryptocurrency came to us and offered to give a chance to people to make more money besides gold. The crypto investment itself can give another profit for people, but it's too volatile depends on gold, but in the crypto market, we know that the price can hit the very highest price so the profit will bigger than gold.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 01, 2019, 06:52:10 PM
Gold is indeed more stable and safer, but the price increase is not as fast as bitcoin and altcoin. On the other hand, highly volatile cryptocurrency prices also endanger your investment. One thing we must understand, all types of investment have risks, all types of investments can also be profitable if we are able to maximize its potential. Cryptocurrency and gold are two very different things, the choice depends on your decision, study it well. Lately, many have begun to adopt stable gold-valued coins, this can be a good solution if you want to use cryptocurrency in a safe way. Digitizing gold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 01, 2019, 06:27:18 PM
I don't think investing in gold is more profitable than investing in crypto. Yes, crypto is falling now, but at any moment its price can go up. That won't happen to gold. High volatility attracts new people to crypto and this will continue. People will continue to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 01, 2019, 05:48:14 PM

Gold is a metal that has been valuable all the time people lived on earth. Recently, the value of gold as an investment asset for ordinary people has decreased slightly. People are much more willing to invest in stocks, real estate, cryptocurrencies, etc. Therefore, I do not believe that gold can seriously compete with cryptocurrencies and delay investment from the crypto market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 01, 2019, 04:03:48 PM
of course gold is profitable, but the biggest difference between the two is that crypto can provide opportunities for us to make profits many times over and there are even some people who can benefit more than 1000% in the near future, unlike gold whose price increase is not so significant with that why many people are still interested in crypto because even though the risk is great but the opportunity is also great
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
September 01, 2019, 03:43:12 PM

Each investment has its advantages and disadvantages, and one of the advantages of investing gold is that it is safer than investing cryptocurrencies and gold prices do not dump so strongly that occur in the dump of the prices of cryptocurrencies, But the profits earned by the investors of cryptocurrencies more than double the profits that the investors of gold and silver earned.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
September 01, 2019, 03:05:26 PM
Gold has been in existence for decades and it has always been the most reliable means for store of value for most people till bitcoin came as a competitor, but cryptocurrency is yet to fully assume that position as the market is still extremely volatile which is not much good for someone who wishes to hold it as store of value, so they will surely continue to value gold for now until cryptocurrency volatility reduced to the barest minimum, then people will start seeing bitcoin most especially as a digital gold because it will be more useful in future.

Gold is still very popular compared to bitcoin, so we should not be surprised to see it being accepted more for now as means of investment to gold, but the profit you get in gold may never be compared to what you get in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 01, 2019, 02:46:47 PM
I think crypto is the modern option of gold. But using crypto is safer and easy. Also, all transaction of cryptocurrencies is decentralizing. This is a big advantage vs gold. That's why I prefer to use crypto.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 01, 2019, 01:47:38 PM

Are you serious? Gold is not the reason why we saw price drop in Crypto. Bitcoin has ourperformed Gold in many fold, I could remember when we were saying in 2016, that Bitcoin need to march Gold price, not only has it marched it but also surpass it in many folds, do not use the short term move to jump to conclusion
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 01, 2019, 01:44:19 PM
Sounds good, will have a closer look. Any particular device to have a look at? From your own experience

My own favorites are Antiminer S17 and T17, but of course, I recommend you to have a look at other devices as well to choose the ones that suit you best
September 01, 2019, 01:43:25 PM
I was using Globemining com and recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are having wide range of different devices for any scale of budget. And international delivery

Sounds good, will have a closer look. Any particular device to have a look at? From your own experience
September 01, 2019, 01:42:19 PM
As for the equipment, can you give an advice? I mean where is it better to choose?

I was using Globemining com and recommend you to have a look at them. The guys are having wide range of different devices for any scale of budget. And international delivery
September 01, 2019, 01:41:23 PM
Yes, I have. And in here the things that matter the most are equipment and costs analysis, I would say

As for the equipment, can you give an advice? I mean where is it better to choose?
September 01, 2019, 01:39:50 PM
Absolutely agree with you. And have you every tried mining? What do you pay attention to the most?

Yes, I have. And in here the things that matter the most are equipment and costs analysis, I would say
September 01, 2019, 01:38:51 PM
I see. Well, I would say that for me trading and mining make sense. But in my opinion, both require a bit higher knowledge than just holding

Absolutely agree with you. And have you every tried mining? What do you pay attention to the most?
September 01, 2019, 01:37:27 PM
Oh yes, exactly. I mean, let's say, investing, trading, holding or mining. Are there any more interesting strategies to you?

I see. Well, I would say that for me trading and mining make sense. But in my opinion, both require a bit higher knowledge than just holding
September 01, 2019, 01:36:43 PM
Good evening vanimis. Sorry, what exactly do you mean by strategy? Don'y fully get what you mean here. You mean different strategies on making profits?

Oh yes, exactly. I mean, let's say, investing, trading, holding or mining. Are there any more interesting strategies to you?
September 01, 2019, 01:34:41 PM
In my opinion, much depends on the strategy you choose. And as for you, what are the ones you are fond of?

Good evening vanimis. Sorry, what exactly do you mean by strategy? Don'y fully get what you mean here. You mean different strategies on making profits?
Pages:
Jump to: