Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto as a payment method for goods: what to expect in 2019 - page 22. (Read 17351 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
The bearish trend has really crippled the desire to keep the assets in the crypt and increase them, so the capitalization this year will definitely sink. as for the prospects, it is not yet clear whether the presence of cryptocurrencies will increase in everyday life.
In any case, the experience of many successful projects shows that moving in this direction is not the worst idea.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
Sure, many payment projects now are close to integrating crypto-fiat payments in shops. It depends on the progress of Lightning Network actually whether BTC is the main movers or not. From what I see, LN wouldn't be ready in 2019. Therefore, this is the year for altcoins to overtake BTC as payment tools.

BTC would stay strong to be the internet gold. Crypto-exchanges would still anchor BTC for trading pairs, but not for buying goods from stores.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi guys.
I'm wondering what's your opinion on the goods purchased in currencies other than euros or dollars, say crypto. I'm aware it's being used as a regular currency in various fields now. There are, for instance, lots of successfully run marketplaces based on crypto out there. 
Over the past year, the market capitalization within crypto soared to the Moon.  Unfortunately, it's been a bear trend for a while now and no one can say for sure when it's gone. However, I am still thinking there's some light at the end of the tunnel - new market, pretty few competitors, great potential. So it's high time to become an active user.

So that begs the questions: Your thoughts on crypto as a payment method? Any progress achieved in the upcoming year?
Pages:
Jump to: