Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges - page 12. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 23, 2020, 11:51:52 PM
I do not know why they are traders who keep depositing in an exchange that can be considered as shit exchange because of the low volume and low number of traders. Most of the exchange that have low market capitalization have many issues especially when it comes to exchange where sometimes you can never withdraw your money or sometimes it take too long like weeks or even months. If we will pick exchange make sure it is part of the top 10 exchange when it comes to market capitalization.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 23, 2020, 06:45:55 PM
Never used vindax or systemkoin exchange before but I agree with OP stay away from P2PB2B and Latoken never participate in the IEO that are hosted on those exchanges because you will almost every time ended up losing money.
p2p and latoken were always manipulating the result of IEO. In another side vindax and sistemkoin were always scamming the users too. I have even heard that chainex, and more small exchange sites were also doing it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 23, 2020, 05:40:57 PM
Very good list and I am with names that are on that list and maybe you will add some new exchange names that also have a similar reputation
Never do anything on OP list
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 19, 2020, 01:08:44 PM

If you already noticed bad reviews with exchange you should move forward and find another, there are lots of good and reputable available exchange
around you don't need to risk your investment using this exchange.

Best to be more aware and cautious, some might used this exchange as this is the only venue for their tokens, we can't blamed those people who are'trying to trade their assets, expect complains after experiencing the bad practices of the exchange.
People use these kind of exchanges because they want to either sell their tokens which they earned from the bounty and aren't listed on any other exchange. So they don't have anywhere to go but these exchanges.

This is the result of hype that was in 2018. People thought that exchanges are the best business for IEO. The most successful IEOs and ICOs were tokens connected to the exchange. Exchange generates a profit and this profit is distributed among token holders.
Even the DeFi platforms are now having their tokens and they also generate a lot of revenue for these platforms even more than what they generate from the users, you can see COMP, bZx and a few others, these tokens gain price when the exchange is performing good and drop down when exchange is having some issues like the incident that happened with bZx back in the month of February.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 19, 2020, 12:52:55 PM
Nice one mate for bringing it to the forum, severally I have seen people or traders complain about these exchanges especially vindax exchange and p2pb2b exchange,yet I see traders go there and still come back to complain, I think the best is to leave that exchange to avoid future stories.

If you already noticed bad reviews with exchange you should move forward and find another, there are lots of good and reputable available exchange
around you don't need to risk your investment using this exchange.

Best to be more aware and cautious, some might used this exchange as this is the only venue for their tokens, we can't blamed those people who are'trying to trade their assets, expect complains after experiencing the bad practices of the exchange.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 19, 2020, 12:36:59 PM
This is the result of hype that was in 2018. People thought that exchanges are the best business for IEO. The most successful IEOs and ICOs were tokens connected to the exchange. Exchange generates a profit and this profit is distributed among token holders.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
July 19, 2020, 12:31:07 PM
You are very correct, trading on this exchanges is not that easy compare to good top exchange like binance, coinbase, kucoin. Especially p2pb2b, trading there can be very frustrating, fake orders and volume.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
July 19, 2020, 10:52:21 AM
I agree. Its hard to trade on those exchanges. I just hope they won't be strict on KYC because some traders don't have national id and passports. I once sent some tokens on Latoken and it took 4 hours to appear on my balance.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 19, 2020, 10:38:03 AM
Never used vindax or systemkoin exchange before but I agree with OP stay away from P2PB2B and Latoken never participate in the IEO that are hosted on those exchanges because you will almost every time ended up losing money.
yes I see the place of exchange is not too trusted and when trading using assets that are better not try to trade at an exchange place that is not yet trusted because it will only make you trapped and can not make withdrawals from assets in the exchange because of being hit by a scam .
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
July 19, 2020, 05:55:12 AM
P2pb2b one of the exchanges that I hate, why? because IEO there are all Scams !, look at all their IEO tokens after being registered there, the price dropped far, isn't that sad?
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
July 19, 2020, 05:47:53 AM
Vindax, Systemkoin and P2PB2B is the worst exchange i ever use, like in vindax i can't withdraw my funds i don't know why, i already contact their support but not solving my problem just getting worse. For Latoken until now i don't have any problem using it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 19, 2020, 03:14:40 AM
Never used any of them except Systemkoin, and you forgot to add Bitphantom, bamboorelay, bitblinx, etc the list could go on and on
The level of trash-ness there is at the peak.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
July 19, 2020, 02:38:09 AM
Activity: 1274
July 19, 2020, 02:23:04 AM
I have experienced with Vindax and LAtoken. Both exchanges are not reliable and the team I think is not trusted as there are a lot of bots which are trading on these exchanges and you can not trade here with these bots.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
July 19, 2020, 01:50:12 AM
You mentioned the name of the exchanger above.
These exchangers are not really good. I used Latoken Exchanger for a few days.
The Latoken exchanger is so bad that the fees are much higher than other exchangers.
They increased their fees and also implement an annoying  rule like they will charge for additional fee on inactive account that has not been touch. I forgot its value but its not appropriate to get their maintenance expenditure in the traders wallet. Its like pay tax for doing a staycation. What if you dont feel trading? Somehow it really will leave their platform.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
July 19, 2020, 12:52:07 AM
~snip
I wonder why there are still project developers made their IEO in p2pb2b and Latoken markets. Even though investors and we here already know that both markets are full of falsehood, they often make fake volumes, and the IEO project there also many end up with scams.
As far as I know, cheap listing fees are the reason why there are still many crypto coin developers listing there.

it's better not to use the exchange mentioned by the OP.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I Love Cryptocurrency
July 19, 2020, 12:43:00 AM
You mentioned the name of the exchanger above.
These exchangers are not really good. I used Latoken Exchanger for a few days.
The Latoken exchanger is so bad that the fees are much higher than other exchangers.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
July 18, 2020, 11:53:58 PM
I can say you aren't the only one who have had bad experiences with them, it might not be in all the exchanges mentioned but at least many people have experiences bad treatment from at least two of those exchanges. My own bad experience comes from P2PB2B and Latoken, I won't bother going into details but I believe enough have been said about them already; anyone who desires good trading experience should steer clear of those exchanges while looking forward to other good exchanges.
I wonder why there are still project developers made their IEO in p2pb2b and Latoken markets. Even though investors and we here already know that both markets are full of falsehood, they often make fake volumes, and the IEO project there also many end up with scams.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 18, 2020, 10:20:21 PM
you are right most of them are using bot to create fake volume and lure people into their trap . you see volume and think its a good place to trade the next moment you relaize those volumes were not real. one really need to be careful with some Exchanges .
That's true and that's very easy to identify whether such market has the real volume or not. We can see that based on how much the movements that happened in the market. The bot will always try to repeat the same order so many times. This trick mostly used by the bots.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 18, 2020, 07:21:36 PM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

I can say you aren't the only one who have had bad experiences with them, it might not be in all the exchanges mentioned but at least many people have experiences bad treatment from at least two of those exchanges. My own bad experience comes from P2PB2B and Latoken, I won't bother going into details but I believe enough have been said about them already; anyone who desires good trading experience should steer clear of those exchanges while looking forward to other good exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: