Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges - page 26. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 07, 2020, 04:46:04 AM
Coinsbit? 
Many says that this exchange is connected to P2PB2B and this 2 exchange popular by faking the volume and also listing shitcoins that don't have potential to increase price.  And if you want accurate data much better to visit Coingecko - https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
March 07, 2020, 04:40:37 AM
There are several that could be added.
Bitebtc -  scams similar to sistemkoin, they don't credit the withdrawal to users wallet.

If P2PB2B and Latoken makes it to the list, you should not ignore yobit.net, the two feels just like a newer version of yobit.

Activity: 518
Merit: 28
March 07, 2020, 04:37:09 AM
The most annoying part about these crypto exchanges is their ranks on rating websites e.g coinmarketcap, I wonder how this website get so blind and over look the fake volumes and watch trades, they need to be exposed
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 07, 2020, 04:33:55 AM
I agree with the list ,all of them is just using a fake volume to be known and to be able to ask higher for listing in thier exchange. Since they are claiming they are one of the top exchange base on volume.

But if you use and register that exchange you will easily identify fake trades and fake volume they do just to be in the top.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
March 07, 2020, 04:14:37 AM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
Pages:
Jump to: