Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges - page 4. (Read 4706 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 26, 2020, 12:32:54 AM
Definitely these would be my top 4 based on my experienced of these exchanges that literally will make you a prison of your funds because they will make you bleed on withdrawal fees which for me an overpriced unlike any famous exchange in the market that only charge little fees. They also have fake volumes and bots that's why they never be a good exchange and cannot be patronized by traders because of that reasons. So, it's better to stick on trusted exchanges that provides true value and great trading experience.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 26, 2020, 12:14:41 AM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
Those exchanges give us the fake volume. I have also another one in my collection which name is Dcoin. It also gives us the fake volume and supports bot trading. I can not sell my tokens in that. I think it's cheating with people. The list will be bigger.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
October 25, 2020, 07:15:19 PM
This is the first time I see these exchanges, how can you not be afraid to make a Deposit on these exchanges?) Now there are a sufficient number of different exchanges. For example, Binance, Coinlist, Kraken, Gate,Okex, Bitmax, Huobi and so on. These exchanges have almost all known coins/tokens. If you used these exchanges to sell unknown ERC-20 tokens, then the Uniswap exchange is best suited for this purpose. And before you make a Deposit, conduct an investigation so as not to be left with nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
October 25, 2020, 09:36:24 AM
I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

The list is too small.
Half of the exchanges can be attributed to scammers.
There are people who claim Binance exchange is also scammers.
Well, finally, remember the latest news about the Bitmax exchange ))
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 25, 2020, 08:59:08 AM
Usually time will learn. I think every exchange has also its own rules to follow. I know there are many exchanges who do not accept coins that come from gambling.
Some do, other dont. In these cases experiences from users are the best reference. At least you should pick an older exchange that has some reputation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 25, 2020, 08:43:09 AM
There are lots of exchanges available in the market. And very few of them are doing their business properly. Most of the exchanges are doing what are wrong for users like high withdrawal fees, withdrawal limits are higher than deposit limits, not clear about trade amount, or high trading fees and one more thing is use of bits to create fake volume and volatility. So be careful when you chose a unknown exchanges. I would suggest you read some reviews or something before deposit your assets into any unknown or small exchange.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 24, 2020, 11:17:10 AM
You can easily judge a exchange as good or bad when it comes to their UI experience, then look at the liquidity on the orderbook. Most of the exchanges you mention use bots with very low liquidity, so looking at that I will decide not to use it.
actual exchange usage also depends on our usage. sometimes we are also forced to use an exchange that is not good even with small liquidity because the tokens we have are only listed on such exchanges. the use of BOT is actually also widely used by large exchanges but in certain assets. Each person's assessment will of course be different for each experience that is felt when using the platform.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 24, 2020, 11:06:14 AM
There are many bad exchanges in cryptocurrency, and i remember one, it is BCNEX exchange.
It is a new exchange, but now their website is on maintenance since few months ago and not yet over.
Many user's coins are stuck there because they cannot withdraw their coin from the exchange.
My advice is never deposit too much coin on new exchange unless you know they are very trusted in crypto.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
October 24, 2020, 05:05:52 AM
You can easily judge a exchange as good or bad when it comes to their UI experience, then look at the liquidity on the orderbook. Most of the exchanges you mention use bots with very low liquidity, so looking at that I will decide not to use it.
Activity: 124
October 24, 2020, 03:24:01 AM
Coinsbit has added a new exchange.
Activity: 537
October 24, 2020, 02:40:17 AM
I think 2 trades in the rundown which are Latoken and p2pb2b and no issues. It is decent that a part as you do put forth an attempt to advise all us here about those awful trades for us to know about it. Just let him store his sum and demonstrate the validity of mindfulness that has just made by OP. I felt that will cause him to acknowledge what's going on this moment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 23, 2020, 10:36:48 PM
The most annoying part about these crypto exchanges is their ranks on rating websites e.g coinmarketcap, I wonder how this website get so blind and over look the fake volumes and watch trades, they need to be exposed

This is true, Coinmarketcap isn't really checking if the volumes are correct. Maybe it is programmed on that way for faster listing, but hopefully their devs will fix this kind of mess.
There may be errors in installing the system or the system takes time to update from the real market. This is a fatal mistake made by Coinmarketcap even though Coinmarketcap has been around for a very long time.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 23, 2020, 02:54:20 PM
I Had the same exprianced during use those exchanges.specially Vindax and systemkoin, both exchange are cheater, has full of negative review.probit & p2pb2b, both exchanges has good trust score on coingecko.that's why i go there for sell some tokens cause can't stop myself going there if my tokens are only available on those exchange! & i exprienced, there are full of fake volume, mainly annoying bots trading
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
October 21, 2020, 01:29:57 PM
Vindax, P2PB2B and Latoken are very bad exchanges and I always avoid those exchanges and never even use them and besides that there are also many exchanges that have the same reputation, I just recommend friends to use exchanges that already have big names (top 10 exchanges) so as not to experience problems in the future

So far I haven't heard of the three exchanges you mention. After reading your comments I agree and will not use the exchange for trading. Looks like binance and bithumb are still the best choices for me.
Activity: 145
Merit: 104
October 21, 2020, 01:20:12 PM
if you look into Vindax deeply, they didn't even complete their development works nicely, there have news like, they list for a very cheap rate after that ask team to pay them for creating volume by market making, if any team doesn't come with their mm plan then they delist them without any notice. And p2pb2b charge projects too much for their shit exchange with a big amount of fake volume, I am surprised that after knowing all of this, projects are still listing there with a big amount of listing fees.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 21, 2020, 09:48:34 AM
TBH never heard systemkoin before, but for some reason i also don't like p2pb2b and latoken. because they have a lot of fake volume and some of the wrong ways to do a good business
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 21, 2020, 09:40:56 AM
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies exchanges controversies in the past months and days as well. One issue is that they are manipulating the volume of trades on their platform, another is luring the users using their campaigns. And lots of allegations to their heads or management. Just recently is the issue of Okex which suspended the withdrawals and that caused so many worries from their users, as of today withdrawals from their platform still closed. So let's wait for their action in the next days. Hopefully, it will get fixed ASAP.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 21, 2020, 09:28:48 AM
Vindax, P2PB2B and Latoken are very bad exchanges and I always avoid those exchanges and never even use them and besides that there are also many exchanges that have the same reputation, I just recommend friends to use exchanges that already have big names (top 10 exchanges) so as not to experience problems in the future
Does these exchange can can go above the Shits of YOBIT?i don't think there will be baddest exchange than that one  in the History of Bitcointalk i don't know outside this forum.
P2PB2B is worst exchange.
ICO always failed.
Vindax is also same category.
Your list 8s just correct.
Looks like VINDAX and P2PB2B are the most mentioned by Bounty Hunters .

VINDAX and P2PB2B also have many accusation about frozen accounts and missing withdrawals. YOBIT is shady and runs many ponzis but they have lesser accusations in recent times. Latoken is infamous for their fake IEOs.
Another exchange that should be in the list is Livecoin. It has a lot of accusations but are still popular.
Bitebtc is another scam exchange that is still active but doesn't let you withdraw, some people are still falling for it.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2020, 09:11:26 AM
Does these exchange can can go above the Shits of YOBIT?i don't think there will be baddest exchange than that one  in the History of Bitcointalk i don't know outside this forum.
P2PB2B is worst exchange.
ICO always failed.
Vindax is also same category.
Your list 8s just correct.
Looks like VINDAX and P2PB2B are the most mentioned by Bounty Hunters .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
October 21, 2020, 09:03:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: