Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!! - page 8. (Read 26282 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
I think once we see more implemntation of use in society (merchants accepting, atms, just crypto being more visible to people), that will be the predictor of the next bull run. Right now if the focus should be promotion and marketing.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
As mush as I like the idea of being on the way of a crypto bull market I feel that there isn't anything special happening particularly to drive a price rise.

If nothing happens now, it does not mean that no events will happen further. I believe that soon we will see this expected bull run. All the investors of the cryptos will be able to get their money.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
September 18, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
As mush as I like the idea of being on the way of a crypto bull market I feel that there isn't anything special happening particularly to drive a price rise.
There is but the whales are not helping us move the price up.
It's too early and the market is too young, manipulation is rampant although we did not see it, but the way the price move, you can obviously see
that manipulation is happening. If institutional investment could help the market boost, they can also create a panic if they will do it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 17, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
I think the current market still has a long gap with the bull market. The continued downturn in the market has caused many investors to suffer losses. When most people are unwilling to bear the loss, they will sell coins, which will make the market fall further!
I think you're right when you say that the bull market is not going to appear anytime soon but I disagree when you say that the market can fall even further, to me that is not possible since we have gotten rid of week hands and now most people that remain in this market are extremely confident about their decision to hold their coins despite the bad moment in the market, this is why you see the price going nowhere, when it seems that is going up it immediately goes down and reverts back to its normal price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 16, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
I think the bull run for this year is very skeptical. Almost every prediction has not been happening but well, I still believe in what I believe and so i won't losse hope yet. Who knows, maybe tomorrow might be the start of a new rally or not. Ot might take some months more or years to get there but I'll always be happy if crypto is still alive and haven't collapsed. That's my ultimate aim and dream.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
I think the current market still has a long gap with the bull market. The continued downturn in the market has caused many investors to suffer losses. When most people are unwilling to bear the loss, they will sell coins, which will make the market fall further!
Patience really be needed now but it sadly some individuals can't wait for it and just sacrifice their hardworks resulting into big losses. They might get surprised and it very unexpected to have this long period of dips which could encourage their mind to think of selling and ruin everything they aim for.
They think that there's no other way aside from accepting the fact that they already lose huge and they need to move on, some of them are already quitting
tired enough to keep on waiting, losing faith that the bull will run again and bounce back in eash good assets will bring decent earings, this is now between
believers and skills traders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
Actually to say it is much fluctuating more in the market. If there real bump and growth ahead all the people love to put their invest on the best cryptocurrencies in the marketplace. They will be able to make something out of it.
If there is perfect speculation that this is the day for bull run!
Then I am really happy about it so much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
September 16, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Patience really be needed now but it sadly some individuals can't wait for it and just sacrifice their hardworks resulting into big losses. They might get surprised and it very unexpected to have this long period of dips which could encourage their mind to think of selling and ruin everything they aim for.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
Crypto will bull run if there are many mass adoption of crypto,  to make this happen we should promoting together benefits of crypto to the many people around the globe.  For now just around 1% of people put money in to crypto and by keep promoting will be possible there will be more demand.  Now many crypto community created product to make easy to buy and sell crypto and more regulation come,  so crypto will bull run for sure but we should wait patient for that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 02:12:55 AM
Let's be honest here. One guys says that BitCoin will rally around the time of the conference and everyone puts out similar stories with no real information as to why the conference will make the crypto market go bull through a crystal shop to the moon.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
I don't think its a bull run cause its like a bull trap, market are still unpredictable, all alts going up but eventually goes down but yet I have a feeling that this year we will have a bull run and the date its unexpected but it will. so better to hodl all your assets and don't panic sell.
Activity: 234
September 14, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
This can't be the real bull run. We all know what happened towards last year ending. That was the real bull run. The kind of bull run that elevate every other Altcoins. We will be sure to say the bull run is coming!
Activity: 23
September 14, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
There will be bull run at the end of the year
This is the Btc forecast
https://bitverzo.com/forecast/bitcoin
Activity: 588
September 14, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
In my opinion all crypto already in the bottomed and bull market just started. From the technical analysis also any indication bull run and new ATH will start soon. Long duration already crypto on down trend and usually during this periode the market already oversold and will change to bullish. Historycal data and price action of crypto is also give anwer if bull market is just near.
Activity: 368
September 13, 2018, 03:26:28 PM
After the middle of august alts bounced but I'd don't like to call it a bullrun, it looks more like dad cat bounce before we go down and after that perhaps... Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
It seems that everyone wants a bull run to happen immediately, I will like the same but I need to recognize that I simply do not see it, the market is not in any kind of big trend right now, it is just moving in a range, sometimes it goes below that range and sometimes it goes slightly above that range, but that's it, so there is not a new bear market coming and there is not a bull run coming either, I know it's hard but you will need to get used to this because I think it is going to last for years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
As for the bear season, it seems we're still there buddy. Prices haven't been encouraging at all and we're still struggling to soar higher than we're now. Anyways this correction we're in now may help provide better grounds for us in the future. Nothing remains at where it is forever, time shall surely change. We cannot be bearish forever.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
Crypto bull run we can expect in the month of Nov to Jan same like last year the crypto market is running in next crypto bull run we can expect the prices to reach previous all-time high prices

There we go again with expectations. You are aware that many people already expected a bull run several times this year and ended up disappointed. I don't know why a lot still expect too much from the market this year.
Pages:
Jump to: