Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!! - page 12. (Read 26282 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:02:29 AM
The crypto bull run was already started because Bitcoin is slowly growing but other altcoins are unpredictable in future so we should consider bull run is enter into market. Bitcoin is guide to other altcoins so most of the altcoins are continuously growing well in future. But some fluctuation also possible in crypto market and again it will growing well in the market.

If it is already started with a slow movement it does not indicate that bull run has already started if the movement of price moves a hundred of dollars within an hour and it will happen every hour of the day you can say it that the bull run has already started.

Exactly this,

For a bull run to happen, price has to go up way too quickly. Something like the month of Dec 2017. That really was a bull run.

Last year December is a bull run every  hour the price of many coin increase more, and that  bull run is also waiting for other investors this year to recover their lost especially to have huge profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
September 02, 2018, 11:42:17 PM

for 2018 it seems to have experienced the most different year from the previous year, this bull run may no longer be as it used to be and also with a smaller percentage increase. or worse, there will be no more bull run until the end of the year, because within a few months, crypto is faced with a variety of problems that are quite dominant
What sort of problems do you suggest?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
September 02, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
ARE WE ENTERING A CRYPTO BULL RUN?!
(Don't sleep on the poll, your opinions matter!)

For the first time in the last few months, people seem to be acting positively about the cryptocurrency market. This is because, in the last couple of days, the market has risen at a surprising rate. On August 27 the global market cap was $215 Billion, on August 29 it is worth $232 Billion. That is nearly an 8% rise. It has lead people to question whether we are experiencing a bull run and how investors should prepare for it. The Financial Times defines a bull run as simply a time when prices rise on a financial market, so by those terms, this could be considered one — however, the question now is about whether traders should be treating it as such. It is one thing to say that we are in a bull run, but it is another to change your trading habits to accommodate for one.

BTCitcoin during the bull run

Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000. This is in stark contrast to how Bitcoin was performing just one week ago.

The nature of Bitcoin’s rise has also brought other coins up. Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and most other cryptocurrencies are seeing the same bullish behavior. The fact that this rise in value is being experienced throughout most coins and tokens is certainly indicative of a bull run.

Not every cryptocurrency is so lucky

Out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, there are only a handful of coins and tokens which are performing poorly, most of which are relatively unknown. Of the coins that are well-known, Nano is currently struggling to hold onto its gains from the previous days. WAVES is also stagnating in price (although at noon August 29 it has had a spike) and PIVX is moving negatively. On the note of PIVX, fans of the coin engaged in a debate with fans of its rival: Monero. You can find this debate on the cryptocurrency subreddit. While these coins are not doing their best right now, none of them are declining harshly.

Originally published on https://cryptodisrupt.com

for 2018 it seems to have experienced the most different year from the previous year, this bull run may no longer be as it used to be and also with a smaller percentage increase. or worse, there will be no more bull run until the end of the year, because within a few months, crypto is faced with a variety of problems that are quite dominant
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
Whatever run is this one, I won't consider it a bull, not until substantial resistance is broken. Maybe a 9k, 10k levels. Mind you few altcoins are doing okay at this point.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
The crypto bull run was already started because Bitcoin is slowly growing but other altcoins are unpredictable in future so we should consider bull run is enter into market. Bitcoin is guide to other altcoins so most of the altcoins are continuously growing well in future. But some fluctuation also possible in crypto market and again it will growing well in the market.

If it is already started with a slow movement it does not indicate that bull run has already started if the movement of price moves a hundred of dollars within an hour and it will happen every hour of the day you can say it that the bull run has already started.

Exactly this,

For a bull run to happen, price has to go up way too quickly. Something like the month of Dec 2017. That really was a bull run.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 02, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
I have heard so much about bull run and how newcomers fantasise about it but am yet to really experienced it as I am not too old in the system. Hopefully, everything is pointing in that direction with the consistent green market we have experienced in recent days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 02, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

ETF will be good once approved, for the time being we just have to get ready Smiley

If it's really gets an approval then we will see bitcoin mooning but as what others anticipated, ETF will either be denied nor delayed and people are just ready for this and will not get too much attention when it happen.

we'll hit $3000 first

Keep on dreaming.

Seems we're all anticipating a major pump as the Q3 ends and we should be helping the market to grow more by buying more and refrain in selling. And if people see green candles everywhere the trust will be put up again and we'll profited good. Do something relatively and don't just wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
The price of crypto just growing and  this is good sign for crypto market, there are some crypto was going up 50% to 300% in amonth now, so that mean more money come in to the crypto market. In my opinion bull market will coming soon on december next month. Crypto for sure will bull run and we have to patient wait for that and never sell crypto in loss because we will miss big chance to make huge money.
Activity: 15
September 02, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
we'll hit $3000 first
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
Actually, its a positive thing that the market gained some new money into it as to when the market went below 200billion. Cryptocurrency bull run is around the corner and this is time to buy more coins and hold it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 02, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Good analysis. Never thought of that.

But still we do not feel it yet although I do not care much cause I am for a long run.

But if this could be a positive look for investors theb it should be spread so that we could pull them into investing with bitcoin too.

I am still looking for a good way for it to be more of a inviting reason for a long Hodl instead of just coming in to trade.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2018, 11:58:18 PM
In fact, this news is just  excuse to expect growth. In the time of start it is worth to be especially attentive. But will be approve that should be so isn't right, remember, how many reasons to think so?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
August 31, 2018, 06:35:28 PM
Crypto will bull run if there are any positive big news, and currently many crypto trader and investor waiting for news of Bitcoin ETF, and if this Bitcoin ETF will aprroved so i can say bull run will start soon. But although denied bull run also will happen can be next year.
ETF decision will hype the market again, I can’t see any sign of bull market right now but I’m happy that bitcoin is in a good stable position. Its already ber months now, and hopefully we can witness another great run by bitcoin this year and the other good coins.

I agree with you on this. I also don't see the signs of the bull run and I hope that just the small spike in the BTC price is not what people use to determine this bull run.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 31, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
Crypto will bull run if there are any positive big news, and currently many crypto trader and investor waiting for news of Bitcoin ETF, and if this Bitcoin ETF will aprroved so i can say bull run will start soon. But although denied bull run also will happen can be next year.
ETF decision will hype the market again, I can’t see any sign of bull market right now but I’m happy that bitcoin is in a good stable position. Its already ber months now, and hopefully we can witness another great run by bitcoin this year and the other good coins.
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

But it's not only big news that'll make the price go up, a good infrastructure capable of handling bigger volumes is absolutely necessary. Bitcoin and the crypto industry itself have had quite a ride since it last got media's attention. Hopefully the crypto sphere will be ready for the next bull run. With Lightning Network and all the other improvements and implementations that have been popping up to the crypto industry (like compliant exchanges, regulated alternatives for easier, trustful investing and whatnot), last time we just weren't ready yet.

ETF will be good once approved, for the time being we just have to get ready Smiley
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
Its still early for the bull run, i share the opinion of previous comments that the ETF decisions could have impacted the price a lot, but for now we are still far away from the bull run, the price goes up and down all the time, and i wouldn't say that we had this
Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000.
can be seen as an impressive jump, but i guess people are satisfied with that too with the market situation we currently have. My personal opinion is that the bull run can start in October, but still that is just my opinion

Activity: 630
August 31, 2018, 03:46:18 AM
What we have in the market as regards price especially on bitcoin look more like a bounce or at best bull trap!. The price has to be stable and continue for some time before bull market signal can be established!
Activity: 224
August 31, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
I don't find any positive news in order to start the bull run, still, the market is struggling the increase the price of Bitcoin. I think this year there won't be any bull run because ETF is completely declining by the SEC and this makes the price to decrease even more.
Pages:
Jump to: