Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto community reduces! - page 3. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
Its good if not real crypto enthusiast leave this market, who want only make moneys and dont invest to the developing tis field
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 11:41:06 PM
I think the community is not shrinking, not growing. Many simply stopped buying new, expect to see growth, because new money is not. We will grow, there will be new investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
they are only a handful of people coming in because of the great results. they are not steeped in crypto will seriously and easily influenced crypto news will be incorrect. that's what makes them leave without results and thus received only loss due to not fully understand will be crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
It is true, they are only concerned with their greed, in terms of hit and run, after they get what they want, then they go and look for other investments. I am very sure that bitcoin will recover. In 2019, maybe crypto will return to green.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 08, 2018, 10:32:11 PM
it don't they'd be back when bear market is over. you can't just tell. its hard to earn money during bear market. i even get to rely on my day job all these months because of it. those who leave have obvious reason that the rest of us also are experiencing.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2018, 10:28:35 PM
Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

there are many factors that influence it maybe they are only leave for a while and focus on offline job as we know at this time crypto prices tend to be stable so I think it will be useless if they keep monitoring if I have another job might will doing the same with them
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 08, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
This is not the only reason why people leave crypto. Some came into crypto because of bounty hunting and since it doesn't pay them like before, they decided to leave. Some were deceived to go into crpytocurrency trading by making them believe that you make millions from it and when such assertion is not fulfilled, they decided to leave.
Some paused for a while since the market didn't have a good price to offer at this moment, if we enjoy trading we will stay even if the market dumps but if we only aim to get rich and just trying hard to earn I'm trading which is the only way to earn now then we have no room for crypto at this moment.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:11:56 PM
This is not the only reason why people leave crypto. Some came into crypto because of bounty hunting and since it doesn't pay them like before, they decided to leave. Some were deceived to go into crpytocurrency trading by making them believe that you make millions from it and when such assertion is not fulfilled, they decided to leave.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 08, 2018, 07:41:36 PM
Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

Yes, same things I see, many wallets with different alts are just dead for months and months, same forum accounts on bitcointalk, google search for bitcoin is on its lows. Patience should be paid pretty well and those who are left still and survived all this bleeding market.
Activity: 277
November 08, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
Yes, you are right. I know a lot of people who lost their faith in crypt. I won`t leave. I love crypto for ever.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 08, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
We lost a lot of people this year, I agree. But it's for the best. After all, there are only those who believe in crypto and believe in its capabilities. For some, this year was very difficult and they just could not stand it and left. But we are here and this is important. We need to keep working.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 08, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
I do not agree that they left
They are quiet because they bought high and decided to hodl until it reaches or surpasses their initial money
Some got bankrupted and decided to play a safe game , quick in , quick out

Involvement is not by been socially active
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

You should understand that people leave for varying reasons, for someone who came in to make profits and was met with losses to the extent he's wiped out. How about those who get hacked? They're no traitors because they left, but circumstances have made them leave. And then there are those who leave because they cannot cope with the complexities of the crypto world
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
Yes you are correct OP.  Personally I know a few people who have left crypto in the past few months due to the long bear market.  I think it’s a temporary measure, some guys were making a decent amount in crypto which then reduced due to the downturn.  I’m guessing that most of the people leaving now will be back.  Crypto is the future and they already know it, they won’t wanna be out for too long.   
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
I do not think that the value of bitcoins only fluctuate between $ 6,000 and $ 7000 until the end of this year. I believe its value will increase rapidly for the last months of the year. So I feel sorry for investors who have left the crypto early. If they are more patient than I believe they will soon get a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
Not really. Those people who came here for quick money and simple solutions are leaving. Such people are not needed in the community. In this way, the market crypto community is cleared and consolidated.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2018, 02:43:50 PM
As a true believer of cryptocurrency I always believes in crypto currencies. Every time market not runs the way we all investor wants sometime market test the patience to the extreme level but my friend I believe in the end result will be quite fruitful. I will also continue with crypto market till my patience over and we all will see again good growth in crypto community.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 08, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
It's good that many people left. The market is cleansing itself and getting rid of speculators and bubble investors who don't care about cryptocurrencies. They were hoping to jump on a rocket to the moon but were late and ended up on ship heading for the bottom Cheesy
Every bear market ends with people leaving and then a new bull market starts and new people come in. You can't change it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 08, 2018, 02:28:33 PM
Who here does not want to profit? is there someone? Isn't the reason people struggle with crypto because they want to make a profit? if not, what are their reasons for doing all this? try asking yourself this, then you will know why they all left
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
November 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
Or what about the market is being widely manipulated? Small investors are still here, only the big whale left the market and will start once again investing or already started to invest. In my opinion, nothing has happened. It's true that crypto community has lost some people but they are not the player actually.
Pages:
Jump to: