Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto community reduces! - page 5. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 08, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
Yes, the hype in the crypto late last year was largely due to people being attracted by its huge profits, and now as the market goes down, such people (a small number) are has left the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 11:48:26 AM
Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!
everything is all about money, and how much profits they make, or how much money they've lost. nothing more
I used to be a big fan of technology, but for now, we can't live without money, I know this would be a future, but might take so much longer than I thought.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 08, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Hey guys, as o see a lot of people left crypto sphere after dramatic fall in the beginning of 2018. They are traitors who only want to gain profit! If you are real crypto anarchist you should stay with crypto till the end!

no, i think they just wait to enter the crypto industry in the right time,,
i believe they will back when there is a sign if crypto market will be green again  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 08, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
It is quite normal that the volume in the exchanges to reduce drastically during a bear run  If you are talking about the telegram communities then that's majorly down to bots.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 08, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

Fully agree with you. Weak and speculative people are leaving the market now selling all their crypto assets at low prices and fixing losses. And that's a very good point, it's like a sanitation for the whole sphere. When these traitors leave the market will start growing again, that's the very-well known economic cycle. And thank God there are a lot stupid people who don't understand this simple thing and who will make those patient ones very reach at the end of the day.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 08, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Dont blame them, crypto is free and everyone has freedom to continue or left. Do you have any proof to say that they really left?

What if they are just telling that and later they will be back when the market uprises?
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Yes, in your words there is truth. But people leave for different reasons. Someone was deceived and tired. Someone has lost everything on cryptocurrency. And someone has become incredibly rich.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 08, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: