Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Confessions - page 3. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
January 09, 2024, 03:07:56 PM

it has to be something that could encourage to invest. they are shilling BONK and this is x page is supported by @rollbitcom

the submit form isn't asking BTC address or rollbit account. if they are just giving rewards to people who will submit confessions, there will be lots of them submitting just about anything. it's not auto also so they are going to screen those confessions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
January 09, 2024, 12:09:02 PM
it surprises me how relevant some of confessions were to me, and how we are all pretty much same.

You are right, it seems like almost all the posts just talks about being lucky and gaining profit

I have seen lots of people confessing that upon getting into crypto they were faced with circumstances that were beneficial to them a lot of these posts were related to family like wife or even girlfriend

Nothing that surprising to be honest

Nothing actually is being surprising seeing some people giving their testimonies on how cryptocurrency have affected them positively, but I still wonder if this same people can boldly comes out to testify how they lossed so many funds at the course of gambling, some things we see online are really not the same thing we may all have to experience, but some of them were only intended on purpose to make us feel better about them but not the actual reality everyone may found himself through them, we all know cryptocurrency has both risk and advantage in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
January 09, 2024, 11:49:53 AM
it surprises me how relevant some of confessions were to me, and how we are all pretty much same.

You are right, it seems like almost all the posts just talks about being lucky and gaining profit

I have seen lots of people confessing that upon getting into crypto they were faced with circumstances that were beneficial to them a lot of these posts were related to family like wife or even girlfriend

Really being involved with cryptocurrencies makes us a better person.

Being exposed to volatility and knowing that you can do absolutely nothing about it is somewhat liberating, it helps you deal with countless life problems and gives you a lot of emotional stability.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 09, 2024, 09:31:48 AM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 09, 2024, 08:47:03 AM
I just came across this Twitter handle and found it pretty relevant and entertaining. You might too: https://twitter.com/coinfessions

Feel free to comment if something hits you right in the feels and you feel like commenting upon It; it surprises me how relevant some of confessions were to me, and how we are all pretty much same.
Pages:
Jump to: