Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto - CTO ASIC-Resistant | Inflation Protected | Anonymous | C-CEX | Lyra2RE - page 2. (Read 20978 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Honestly I don't understand what is happening with this coin. I tried mine it solo but I saw only "boooo" msgs. For example during 12 hours 0/147 blocks. When I looked at this coin it worth was about 40 sat, now - 1700 sat. But C-cex going to delisting this coin and there are no any pools for mine.
Can somebody explane wtf?
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
C-CEX announced "Marked for delisting". What thoughts?
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Can we please get a new link for wallet? ... can't download it
Wallet cannot be downloaded, I want to download IWIN7 64 wallet.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can we please get a new link for wallet? ... can't download it
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
It's likely both the same guy with the pools. And both seem kinda weird - one has 35 % fees and the other is gone completly already.

Oh wait the fees have been lowered to 30 % now ... still scammy af.

Too bad cryso seems to be out of this or busy with whatever. He seemed to be way more trustworthy.
Does anybody have an idea how to solomine this with gpu ?

The miner does only produce rejected shares somehow...

To solomine you need to add --coinbase-addr=WalletAddress , note: some miners won't support the --coinbase-addr= key.

Activity: 233
It's likely both the same guy with the pools. And both seem kinda weird - one has 35 % fees and the other is gone completly already.

Oh wait the fees have been lowered to 30 % now ... still scammy af.

Too bad cryso seems to be out of this or busy with whatever. He seemed to be way more trustworthy.
Does anybody have an idea how to solomine this with gpu ?

The miner does only produce rejected shares somehow...
Activity: 20
Activity: 154
New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

ccminer  -a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://dev.ccminer.org:4433 -u CcthtHsPnhyanW6JYieWSm5MvSESnyhrQx -p c=CTO

Thanks for your pool, but please update pool display all information: net hash rate, block explorer, estimate profit, ...

Do not use the owner pool

Same like your pool can not access now. Im still have some my CTO in your pool.
May i know what happen with your pool??
New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

ccminer  -a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://dev.ccminer.org:4433 -u CcthtHsPnhyanW6JYieWSm5MvSESnyhrQx -p c=CTO

Thanks for your pool, but please update pool display all information: net hash rate, block explorer, estimate profit, ...

Hi, same like the pool down already. Please help to check.
Activity: 9
Hello.
In the first thread and on the site are published Mac OSX wallet and Linux wallet http://tailflick.wixsite.com/official-crypto/get-started
Does anyone have these files? Old publications have been deleted
Activity: 228
Every 10 days, the amount of  distributed to the miners is lowered, which will address the inflation issue. In addition, the decrease in coins can be fully customized at any time without having to fork the block chain due to the programming structure of the subsidy.
Activity: 4
New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

Sorry my english is very bad. I'm very unsure what you're trying to say.

It's your first post in this forum, so it seems unlikely that you know about this discussion and set up a new pool !?
Also the pool does'nt show any info at all, so please be so kind and fix that.

Still thanks for the pool tho ...
New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

Activity: 4
New Pool  free 1%

dev.ccminer.org

CTO Has been added to infinitepool.me! I hope this will be helpful.

Example Miner Configuration:

Code:
-a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.infinitepool.me:4433 -u CXM8KExzdmLpqmYADt4vQsgMW2D93XXXX -p c=CTO 

First of all:

Thank you for the WORKING pool. Good job on that.

BUT

I've been playing around with it the whole day already. And I noticed, that quite decent amount of mined blocks, getting somehow lost in your pool.
While my miner and also blockchain showing exact these blocks, in exact the same time.

I can't say for sure, but could it be that it's not my mining programm which is causing that.
Please fix Tongue

We have a problem in network yesterday so this might be the cause. Now the system is restored to the normal state. Smiley

The pool have problem again now?? Please fix
No block found in 40 mins

In last week we founded that block display on pool page had delay for about 15- 30 minutes. But now it's seem to display on time.

Yeah true, the delay is finally gone.

BUT

35 % fees ?!?!?

I'm speechless ...
Activity: 11

Code:
-a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.infinitepool.me:4433 -u CXM8KExzdmLpqmYADt4vQsgMW2D93XXXX -p c=CTO 

First of all:

BUT

I've been playing around with it the whole day already. And I noticed, that quite decent amount of mined blocks, getting somehow lost in your pool.
While my miner and also blockchain showing exact these blocks, in exact the same time.

I can't say for sure, but could it be that it's not my mining programm which is causing that.
Please fix Tongue

We have a problem in network yesterday so this might be the cause. Now the system is restored to the normal state. Smiley

In last week we founded that block display on pool page had delay for about 15- 30 minutes. But now it's seem to display on time.

Code:

First of all:

BUT

Please fix Tongue

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

What the hell are you talking about yo ?!
Activity: 96
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Pages:
Jump to: