Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto - CTO ASIC-Resistant | Inflation Protected | Anonymous | C-CEX | Lyra2RE - page 6. (Read 21007 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
(not only me tried).
Your competitor tried with success. Smiley

Initially it was compiled and worked fine. But we had to recompile it due to hardware change. And at the moment it turned to be impossible.
If you mean other exchange - they run old wallet - same as we did. If you can help - try to compile it and tell if you succeed.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
legendary
Because of server upgrade we had to recompile this coin and found it's not compilable.
Error we get: stealth.h:156: undefined reference to `secp256k1_start'
And yes - we have secp libs. Tried both old and current.
Dev - please fix it.
https://github.com/crypto-official/crypto/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Follow instructions labeled "libsecp256k1".

I did. I'm 99.99% sure you will get same error if you try to compile it. (not only me tried).
Technician
Because of server upgrade we had to recompile this coin and found it's not compilable.
Dev - please fix it.
https://github.com/crypto-official/crypto/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

Follow instructions labeled "libsecp256k1".
legendary
Dev - please fix it.
Technician
Activity: 358
CTO is to be De-listed from C-Cex tomorrow...
Removed from delisting warning some days ago.

My bad; got an email with CTO listed as going to be delisted. I never actually saw a list on the site that had CTO to be removed. I thought maybe they were just trying to pull a fast one since it has faced the chopping block twice already but it is still up and trading... I did notice like 80% of the coins in that email are still being traded.
Technician
Removed from delisting warning some days ago.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Any new development with this coin? Plans to switch to Lyre2RE2? Switching algos would probably get this coin on another pool or two which is needed. Current Crypto network is almost down since aikapool went down. Hopefully aika will come back up soon or at least some others will start solo mining....

Current algo is better.

Lyra2 is not a secure algo. That is why Lyra2v2 was created, to be secure. The algo is one of the reasons this coin has not grown that much. Bigger pools or exchanges will not take on a regular Lyra2 coin. Cryto's network is not healthy especially since aikapool went down; it needs another pool. Also someone needs to fix solo mining. I am currently solo mining, I have found at least 8 blocks tonight but my miner say: "accepted: 0/584 (diff 0.127), 2965.80 kH/s (booooo)." You would think it would at least be 8/584, this is discouraging to anyone trying to solo mine.

Lyra2v2 is not more secure than the first one, v2 was created to stop a mining bot but there are bots for GPUs too, there is one bot for Vanilla that was used later for Decred and can mine other algos too.
Since Vert became Lyra2REv2 it has not grow any more, the same for Mona. There are others like Lyrabar and Zoomcoin, where are they now?
Crypto still alive even with it's lazy dev.
For solo mining add --coinbase-addr=WalletAddress with 'cpuminer-opt-3.4.5 win' 3.4.7 won't work. It would be cool to know the --coinbase-addr equivalent for sgminer.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Sell ​​all !   Wink
Any new development with this coin? Plans to switch to Lyre2RE2? Switching algos would probably get this coin on another pool or two which is needed. Current Crypto network is almost down since aikapool went down. Hopefully aika will come back up soon or at least some others will start solo mining....

Current algo is better.

Lyra2 is not a secure algo. That is why Lyra2v2 was created, to be secure. The algo is one of the reasons this coin has not grown that much. Bigger pools or exchanges will not take on a regular Lyra2 coin. Cryto's network is not healthy especially since aikapool went down; it needs another pool. Also someone needs to fix solo mining. I am currently solo mining, I have found at least 8 blocks tonight but my miner say: "accepted: 0/584 (diff 0.127), 2965.80 kH/s (booooo)." You would think it would at least be 8/584, this is discouraging to anyone trying to solo mine.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

Current algo is better.
Any new development with this coin? Plans to switch to Lyra2RE2? Switching algos would probably get this coin on another pool or two which is needed. Current Crypto network is almost down since aikapool went down. Hopefully aika will come back up soon or at least some others will start solo mining....
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

i tried this version of ccminer - spmod 1.5.74.i have "cuda error in func 'scanhash_lyra2' at line 122:out of memory".but for example ver.1.8.1 by tpruvot work fine.

wargo,what diffrence what ccminer to use?why need definitely 1.5.74?

by the way "out of memory" error not associated with memory or pagefile.for example i have 16 gb pagefile and ram,and the most interesting thing that is same miner in different runs on different os.for instance on win 8.1 ccminer fork for neoscrypt works fine,but on win 10 the same fork has memory issue.and vice versa with different miners and os.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
This is the first coin I mine .  Thanks for the great improvements. Also I know that CTO / BTC is low for exchange . But for me , since I mine for the first time . It's great . !
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

i tried this version of ccminer - spmod 1.5.74.i have "cuda error in func 'scanhash_lyra2' at line 122:out of memory".but for example ver.1.8.1 by tpruvot work fine.

wargo,what diffrence what ccminer to use?why need definitely 1.5.74?
Technician
any node alive for this?

tryed the code

addnode 104.233.79.72 add

but nothing this damn thing dont sinc at all
https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=cto
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
any node alive for this?

tryed the code