Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead? - page 9. (Read 2942 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
August 06, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
Personally, I do not think that even if they fall a bit more in August, it's the end. They are cycles and now perhaps we are not in one of the best. Although there is a lot of uncertainty, I am sure that what was seen in December / January can happen again because nothing has been written and nobody can predict the movements in one direction or another. We just have to keep trusting although reaching their ATHs and overcoming them may take a little longer than we expected!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 06, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
After some days, I only see most reds everywhere on the market. I think that the cryptocurrency is not back from the dead yet. they are still struggling from this dead market, this bear market. The prices are still slowly down and down every day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
got a few days ago was indeed to be green, but in reality this time exactly the opposite. Because crypto is the longer I see increasingly fraught with mystery alone. Prices in the market have been unable to predict again. We just follow that are on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2018, 05:56:54 AM
I dont think crypto currencies were dead.  Tongue

Come on man just because they dropped from ATH to 50% in negative line doesnt mean that they are dead. The real fact is that, crypto currencies are already too much hyped since the time they have started. Take simple example of bitcoin which is already 5000% higher than what it has started in early days. So what makes you think that -50% in the current market is bad or making them dead anyway?

Just think about it twice and you will see that nothing has changed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
We will be back again when all the crypto currencies will make a minimum of 4x of todays price. Thank we will be back to the level of the beginning of 2018 and then we can go further and achieve more. But firstly, we should go to 15k for BTC Smiley
Activity: 96
August 06, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
I am still optimistic about the future of crypto. Simply put, it's time to stop panicking and keep your coin tight, if you sell them now, you'll regret it in the next few months.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:37:15 AM
We are still on the ground but atleast crypto is not 6 six below. Almost time to rise because the ber months (not bear) is coming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 06, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
I think we are still in a very difficult phase at the moment and it is simply impossible to tell if a rise one day will lead to a deeper drop a couple of days after. I think we really need to be patient for 2018 and wait for a recovery in 2019.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
It's called the unexpected market. So don't worry at all, every tunnel has an end.
Bull Runs or Bear runs are cyclical and will eventually play out like the market behaves, but this technology will stay and make a mark.
Activity: 22
August 06, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
Coin prices in coincap market will change every day. for now, the price is not what we expected. but I'm sure, in a few months the price will rise up.
Activity: 490
August 06, 2018, 05:08:23 AM
it seems that few people realize that there is now a unique opportunity to enter the crypto industry at today's sales prices. In a year we may not see such prices. And we will bite your elbows. The community bury crap every year when it cost cents, dollars, and now 7 thousand dollars
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
no one will know what will happen now and tomorrow. but we must be sure that crypto will rise again like last year. see crypto prices before 2017 are very low. after a few years the price of crypto was very high up to its peak.
we can only hope that in the coming year it will be better than this year.
Activity: 462
August 06, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
The market is starting to improve and bitcoin is moving green even though only a little, this can be a hope for a better future with increasing volume.
Many will look for loopholes to be able to move up and continue to rise, gradually there will be a breakthrough from bitcoin to return by giving a green color on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 06, 2018, 02:02:41 AM
We are still stuck in a channel with Bitcoin and this is having the major effect on all of the other tokens and coins. Once the recovery phase is fully established then we will see a change in the market. For me Bitcoin needs to break and hold above $9,300 before I can see a confirmed recovery. It has previously failed to do this on at least 4 occasions, so we may nee to wait until the end of 2018 for things to change.
Activity: 65
August 06, 2018, 01:57:07 AM
It is expected only that the time it would and the price it will attain before it drops again no one knows. For me, this is where it gets interesting, being on the look out for price, investing and those panic stricken people.
Activity: 181
August 05, 2018, 07:47:35 PM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
Every individual who is present in the crypto world certainly hopes that market conditions will improve again. Especially if you are in a condition of holding lots of coins whose prices are falling right now. I think positively and hope the crypto market will quickly recover. Although in my opinion the red market will continue for some time to come and will increase at the end of the year.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
Cryptocurrency will sure survive as you have said that price fall down again but it does not mean the end of crypto. We have few months to go this year ends so their is for sure good movement in the market. I am certain it can survive and price will rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 07:36:02 PM
This moment of uncertainty about the regulation of crypto continues to penalize the market. While this is not solved the market does not have the strength to rise with power
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
August 05, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
End is not come this year, because it will recover again just believe to cryptocurreny and other people will beoieve to and if they believe they will invest and the crypto market will start pumping again. Crypto is still alive.
Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 07:34:43 PM
I believe that we have already reached the bottom and the new bull market will come at the end of this year. If not, then I expect a massive bull run in 2019. Crypto is not dead and will not be dead for a long time I think. I don't see Bitcoin going under 5800 this year. Only up from here.
Pages:
Jump to: