Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead? - page 7. (Read 2942 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
I think so too. I think cryptocurrency is the future, but now Bitcoin may continue to fall. When many people leave the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency will be revived.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
I don't think crypto died or will ever die. This disruptive technology will only get better and better in my honest opinion.

Even the recent ETF rejections will only make it stronger than ever.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
Idk I see no uptrend yet. true that there was a slight uptrend a month ago but that went away like the wind and now we're going back down again.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 02:44:46 AM
So far the crypto movement as usual has fluctuated, I really appreciate users who are enthusiastic about the crypto market movements that have risen in recent days, but unfortunately we have to see more decline today, maybe because this situation is running from last month I think that crypto tends to rise and fall like this until the end of the year. I hope there will be good news that will change the current market conditions for the better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 23, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
I am also wondering what is going on in today's market and what to expect. The chart is also not speaking nowadays and pretty inaccurate when someone says that altcoin or bitcoin will moon. Well, i might say that crypto manipulators are completely in control with the market. They are using this ETF decision to bring down the price of BTC and other altcoins. I hope that it bear market will end by the end of this month.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:17:14 PM
It can't be helped as we know that crypto prices always fluctuate and cannot be predicted correctly. There used to be predictions that crypto prices would recover again in August, but if you see this kind of situation it doesn't seem to be achieved, there are indeed a number of reasons that can make crypto prices fall like the circulation of unfavorable issues regarding crypto. But I still believe that Crypto will recover as usual.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
August 18, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
Probably summer holidays are influencing the market again, I wouldn't be so definitive as your predictions are. We have to look at long term and hope for crypto adoption

Yes, maybe people are taking some money to pay for the summer holidays, or maybe all the ICO that come from last year are selling ether like crazy to avoid loosing their war chests
Activity: 450
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?

Ofc, the cryptocurrency is the future, but now the market's in a deep crisis, which is hard for us to overcome. Be realistic, and prepare for the worst. If the market goes up, you may be happy, but if not, you'll be ready and won't suffer losses!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
Yes, because of the decline in prices, people have a sense of insecurity and many have panic. But this is temporary. The main thing is to wait a little.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 09:32:08 PM
Because we are down 70% from the ATH, everybody continues overlooking that we are still up enormously contrasted with where we were a year ago. Crypto didn't bite the dust. It experienced a blast and bust cycle. The following one could be this year or years from now. The thing that worries me is that crypto hasn't been made any more handy or any more effortlessly available to none geek individuals.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
Crypto is not for once dead it can only fluctuate in price i belief crypto will come back to normal, and will rise
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
Crypto wasn't dead at all, its developing could be found even in its decreasing and there is not something surprising, each system has its own cycle of increasing.
Activity: 40
August 11, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
I trust that before the finish of the year perhaps from this august, crypto will indicate positive development in its cost and the bull run will assume control over the market in light of the fact that crypto has a splendid future and with tolerance, we will accomplish this objective. How about we not freeze but rather be quiet till the markte recuperate completely from the bear.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 03:52:13 AM
In any case I doesn't see crypto is dead, the most perhaps a major value redress of cost in the market and possibly the reason for tricks, despite everything we see a generous incentive in btc and different coins only that their esteem decrease.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?

We know already that Bitcoin and other crypto currency are too volatile, so for me it's a regular movement of bitcoin and altcoin in the market, it's going up and down , so don't panic and just hold your coins until we can pass by this diminishing price.
Activity: 68
August 08, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
I don't think this downturn is the end of the market. On the contrary, I bought some top 10 coins in this downturn, and I am ready to welcome a strong rebound in the market!
Activity: 99
August 08, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

currently the market is not stable yet it is still rising and falling, I think if this month the market is still the same it does not mean that Crypto will die. I believe that by the end of this year crypto there will be a price explosion. so we wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
We take the positive side from here that there are still many who support cryptocurrency, I still believe in cryptocurrency even though the market movements are confusing but at least the value of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin still has a value that I think is high.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
First of all, the cryptocurrency is not dead. I think that after going through a bull market, it is normal for the whole market to make an adjustment during the trough. I believe that the market will not continue to be at a low level, so we just need to maintain enough patience to continue to hold our encryption. The currency is waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
Although electronic money has declined sharply in the long run, I never thought electronic money would die. I have faith in bitcoin, there are still many big corporations, companies and wealthy people investing in this coin. Bitcoin will quickly recover and pull the electronic market up.
Pages:
Jump to: