Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone - page 10. (Read 18381 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 02, 2019, 12:35:28 PM
We are having a great time right now. For sure it is sad, that our portfolios are decreasing, but we are getting another possibility to buy crypto currencies at very cheap prices and the majority of our community still believes in crypto currencies. Hold you coins, buy more while you can and be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 12:23:56 PM
The good news is that we are still on this forum chatting some good parts on cryptocurrency and still was expecting some changes on the price. Hoping it would surely come. Too bad for those members that already exited.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
January 31, 2019, 08:58:00 AM
The negativity in the market is very much right now but there is good news around the corner, we have to believe it because you know that nothing lasts forever, not even the bear market.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 01:37:08 PM
Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

You're not the only one....
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 29, 2019, 01:31:17 PM
At least it was a happiness for me.I earned a good amount from crypto currency in past. Though the market is down now but we all hope that it will be up again very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 29, 2019, 01:21:43 PM
I don't think we will see what happened in DEC 2017 happen for a very long time. Now the huge whales of Wall ST control the markets and they have their reasons for wanting to keep everything down for as long as possible. Also, Bitcoin futures and trading with leverage killed that ability for Bitcoin to soar to heights it once visited. Now they make more money shorting Bitcoin and Altcoins than by pumping them and as long as new money doesn't enter this niche system, then we won't be seeing any tall buildings in our portfolios. I think though there might be some organic growth over the coming years and good companies with decent results will shine through, but we all need to be really patient and hope that things get better for all of us holding these bags.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2019, 01:09:57 PM
I think things like this always exist every year. well, stay patient, the first time bitcoin is created, bitcoin doesn't have a price, and now the price is quite high. I think it's natural when I see a sudden high price, and come back low. but that will not always happen. we know that the development of cryptocurrency is still being done today. So, I began to think that we only need to wait until the price rises high. I'm sure in the near future you can see good news.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 29, 2019, 01:09:36 PM
Hope that the best is our wish, From the low point now it turns out to be a big victory and can start to achieve a good future at a high price..!
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
January 29, 2019, 01:03:20 PM
for now all cryptocurrency dumps
but I'm sure in Q1 2019, Bitcoin and all altcoins will return to normal
I can't predict it, but I'm sure of my choice
And I hope this will come true
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 29, 2019, 01:01:05 PM
As the main schemers of the cryptocurrency market will decide so it will be. It is not necessary to have hopes about the future because if the crypt is a giant step towards globalization and therefore to the final concentration of world power in one hand it is not good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 29, 2019, 12:54:01 PM
happiness for those who succeed in determining a project that is good and profitable for them. but for some people who fall and suffer losses in trade or investment they experience grief joining in crypto currencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 12:39:57 PM
Every day, of course, the good news is always awaited by crypto lovers. Of all the good news, the reality that happens now is crypto always decreases. But in the future, of course, big hopes for crypto can increase again and rise from this downturn.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 29, 2019, 11:56:24 AM
Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

Hope Bitcoin and Other Altcoins "dumbing" will stop at last and we will see some clever moving here Smiley
Crypto is purely speculative now, why do you think the news affect anything on this market? Whales manipulation is the main factor. News are just catalyst here...
Activity: 560
January 29, 2019, 11:30:41 AM
It is difficult to predict the opportunity, which really still has a place to be. Because today there are projects. who have already lost a lot of capitalization. Very big money was previously invested and pumped out of the cryptocurrency sector.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
January 29, 2019, 11:29:12 AM
Good news would come soon, no doubt about it.. we have been seeing a lot of downtrend lately but I just know that it is going to change soon. Just believe.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 29, 2019, 11:25:31 AM
Crypto will have a better and great future, everything seems to be difficult right now but eventually the tides will turn and it will all be back at normal. Just have faith in crypto. Bitcoin and other alts especially eth  will continue their dominance. You just have to wait.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 29, 2019, 09:22:46 AM
Perhaps such posts as Yours are necessary for the whole crypto community to motivate.Too all have become dull.I think that not only altcoins but also bitcoin has a very bright future.I totally believe that.Every day I do everything necessary for people to understand what cryptocurrencies are and what prospects are behind them.To speed up this process, you need to gradually tell everyone at least close to your environment about cryptocurrencies.Today's price of cryptocurrencies is not an indicator.The ultimate goal of cryptocurrencies is to make people happy.
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 29, 2019, 09:12:57 AM
You just have to Zero your mind to the fact that there may more dip in Crypto but like I always believe, a positive mind attracts positive result. Crypto will rise up stronger this year
Activity: 546
January 29, 2019, 08:33:31 AM
I'm sure altcoins can kill bitcoin. Altcoins have a future. Over altcoins is a huge work of teams and support large-scale community. Altcoins have developed and functional blockchain. The author not afraid. Altcoins will soon be very expensive.
Hi friend, try telling me what Altcoin can kill Bitcoin ?
because so far Bitcoin cannot be defeated by any Altcoin. So you make a big mistake for talking without facts. So don't make a FUD about Bitcoin, because it's not good.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 29, 2019, 07:58:18 AM
Don't worry, this friend is just a bad bitcoin and altcoin trip, we have a long future so we are sure that in the future we can feel that kipto money will rise again as before and become the most expensive coin.
Crypto have a great future. This down trend will end and everyone has going to enjoy the fruitful results for sure. Crypto help t have extra income which used for services. I do not see that it will end soon because it just becoming more popular. Now that it is legalized in some countries and try to adapt in some businesses, there is nothing to worry because technology change and transactions have to make more easier.
Pages:
Jump to: