Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone - page 6. (Read 18381 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 06:30:07 PM
Always remember that even there is a bad news that are getting happened we still have those people who'd like to change the market's situations. That's why most of the holders that invested before they still holding their investments and just waiting for the big increase again of the currencies value in the market.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 05:53:34 PM
Not everyone wish the best for cryptocurrency. Some people wish the downfall of cryptocurrency. However, cryptocurrency will only make people who are patient happy very soon because the prices are rising up currently. Its a matter of holding the coins we have and wait for sometime.
Activity: 532
March 08, 2019, 05:12:30 PM
A lot of people who mixed out on crypto in the early days so much wish for crypto market to fall further so that they can buy cheap. Bottom line is if the market continue falling, people may not be interested in investing rather they will continue to cash out.
The fact is that today there are quite a lot of cryptocurrency users who are not fully aware of the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market and how to act in certain situations. Many made the wrong conclusions, after unsuccessful investments. Or, on the contrary, they didn’t appreciate their opportunities, made the wrong investments and lost everything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 04:27:37 PM
A lot of people who mixed out on crypto in the early days so much wish for crypto market to fall further so that they can buy cheap. Bottom line is if the market continue falling, people may not be interested in investing rather they will continue to cash out.
Activity: 686
March 08, 2019, 04:25:33 PM
is true lately i also have read only bad news about altcoin and btc but i'm sure that sooner or later the world of crypto will come back to its maximum splendor as in 2017
maybe there are some people who want crypto to fall so they can get crypto cheaply and after that they will make positive news so that their assets rise.
so we should not be fooled by such things and remain confident in our choices.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
March 08, 2019, 04:18:52 PM
is true lately i also have read only bad news about altcoin and btc but i'm sure that sooner or later the world of crypto will come back to its maximum splendor as in 2017
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 03:39:07 PM
What we see is the fact that this year's digital currency is less productive and prices continue to decline. I have heard a lot of good news about Cryptocurrency and most Altcoin has started to improve its quality, of course it is something that makes me confident and believes that there will be recovery even if it is uncertain. Everyone would want to hear good things about the Crypto room so we can be passionate about investing.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 08, 2019, 02:58:50 PM
if to recall for what the Bitcoin - for improving of quality of life of people was created, then it is quite clear that crypto life will improve, not the best time is possible now, but it is sure that a part of any person will be crypto integral.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
March 08, 2019, 12:27:19 PM
Do not listen to what the experts say. In most cases, this is simply nonsense and manipulation. It often happens that experts were bribed to say something definite on the air or interview. Obviously, this is done to ensure that interested people earn good money on this. No wonder there is a strategy to act strictly the opposite of what the experts say: when they say to sell, start buying and vice versa.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
March 08, 2019, 12:03:52 PM
Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news
The cryptocurrency will not fall this year to such a price, the General mood in the market has changed to positive and investors are waiting for a signal to start actively buying coins, the panic year 2018 is in the past
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
March 08, 2019, 10:45:54 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future. Yes, 2018 was not very successful and perhaps the same will be 2019. But I think that in the future we will see another growth. And by this time we will have enough coins in our portfolio to sell.

Cryptocurrency will make the patient people happy. Although the market so bad today, but I think the market will grow up after the bad day of decreasing. Happiness cryptocurrency market will come soon and hope that I will earn more money from bounty ICO project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 08, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
If you look at the market situation in the short term, it's normal to think badly. But in the long run we are all full of faith and confidence. I'm happy to be in the crypto world for my own.

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
March 08, 2019, 10:31:15 AM
if you look at the market today it is indeed experiencing a decline, but according to my paradigm, I say that at the moment all coins are looking for a price balance, so that the coin will not fall too far in the 2019 period
Activity: 658
March 08, 2019, 09:51:13 AM
Cryptocurrency can still be a very good hope for everyone.
the price of crypto currencies this year doesn't work well. but I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies will be very good next year and can still be hope for all those who believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
March 08, 2019, 09:43:07 AM
Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

I personally don't like negative news myself, i think there is still hope for cryptocurrency development because of the intrinsic value attached to it,bitcoin and altcoins prices will soar very soon because of the different positive news that we are hearing about their use cases in our society
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 08:57:06 AM
2020 will become a crypto year, I believe so. After a few bad years, developers and companies will bring new solutions to the crypto world
I also hope that 2020 will be a great year for people to get the best profit because from 2018 until now, the value of many big coins is falling very fast. I believe that change in 2020 will determine the existence of this market and we will have to wait more

I suppose it will be the 2nd half of this year when all things will be back to being good again with the bear market being over.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 08, 2019, 08:53:46 AM
2020 will become a crypto year, I believe so. After a few bad years, developers and companies will bring new solutions to the crypto world
I also hope that 2020 will be a great year for people to get the best profit because from 2018 until now, the value of many big coins is falling very fast. I believe that change in 2020 will determine the existence of this market and we will have to wait more
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 08:14:59 AM
Everything is going to be fine. Crypto currencies have such a huge potential and we need to give them sometime to develop. The great news are the ETFs launch and the main event of 2019 is the Bakkt Exchange launch.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 08, 2019, 07:34:56 AM
It is a real happiness with great opportunity knocking on everyones future.
THough this may not be easy to get as you need to be smart and study the cryptocurrency.
If can get the low and sell at high then it is a good thing to be happy. well the future of the world will be with cryptocurrency therefore we will be happy!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 07:30:13 AM
Hello my friend! Do not worry. As per the famous bitcoin enthusiast prediction, 2019 is a golden year for cryptocurrency. Many big ventures are going to start trading in bitcoin including, Tesla, Starbucks, SpaceX, NASDAQ and more. So, its better to invest in bitcoin for fueling your business.
Pages:
Jump to: