Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty. - page 4. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I think not. your assumption is too naïve to see from a small scale only. imagine a country having many human souls. and poverty in a country can be eradicated due to government participation in developing economies and increasing job opportunities. Crypto is the solution in today's virtual business. and this will require capital, knowledge, insight and certainly a considerable time. and this you should know.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
It has the ability to remove poverty the problem is that we are the world where the rich people don't want the poor to leave their status because they won't have an errand boy anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

Crypto might be able to take people from poverty, that is if they are willing to take the risk in trading and the risk of volatility it has. Willingness to learn new ways to earn is also the best way to move out of poverty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is a risky investment with the possibility of a large income. However, the crypto currency does not make all people rich.

You need to understand that you only need to invest in reliable and promising projects
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency has made many people happy and rich. For many, it has become not only the main job, but also an entertaining hobby. As the cryptocurrency continues to evolve, it will make many even happier.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
I think it has the ability but in crypto learning,understanding and dedication to know the crypto need to introduce first and by guidance of the  expert in crypto shared by them to other then maybe it can help step by step eliminate poverty.For me dealing crypto currency is not easy from the start.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Not all of them have that ability
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

of course its can't, because people who are really poor certainly will not have the money to access the internet.
Activity: 238
crypto has the value that can remove poverty from a country that's true, but you should remember that it's kinda businessman, if someone is smart enough to trade properly, he will definitely change his economic situation with cryptos. other then not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
There are people who have really grown rich on crypto. But before it they had to cover not the easy distance if to take in attention their training and failures. Most of people were disappointed in this sphere at all have stopped being engaged in it. Poverty from the country won't eradicate earnings on crypto as each of people has to be in the niche. If all begin to be engaged in it, then production, livestock production and many other branches will die.
Activity: 224
Blockchains record the smallest transactions, and small loans provide an opportunity for many people to escape poverty. Small trade also opens up a world of possibilities for people living in poor countries, so I think cryptocurrencies have the ability to eradicate poverty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Since the time I was introduced to crypto currency, I have been able to atleast provide some basic needs of life. I dwell mostly in bounty campaigns for such funds. Some people also emphasize on serious trading with some coins for financial stability. I see crypto currency as a platform to make one get some experience trading and how to make money from the trading. This in one way or the other helps reduce the rate of poverty drastically.
Buddy, how many years have you been in the crypto business and how profitable is it?
Activity: 266
Yes I do believe this. But there are some conditions associated. You have to think and take decision constructively.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think crypto will support the poverty to have a better life and income. In this case, the presence of the crypto is able to reduce the poverty. It has the ability to support the ability and people life chance. Crypto brings many benefits and value to this world including the better life level of the society, the new mindset about financial system and investment. It also enhances many people to have better income by participating in the crypto project.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
I myself saw some successful people from this crypto, But It's not just a technology to know that Crypto does not bring wealth to everyone.
Activity: 279
very many rich people caused by crypto world and this is very useful for all of us to earn more income, I own so far apart from appeal before entering crypto world, the question is, will crypto continue to live until the end of time?
Activity: 336
well we cant say that crypto currency has the ability to remove poverty, because it can also brings you to poverty. in some case you can earn a lot of money from crypto if you have some knowledge in trading especially in analyzing in crypto. Thats why you need to do research in trading to  make sure you will not lose your money from engaging crypto currency.
Some people also earn a lot of money because they buy bitcoin when in its low price for the past 2 years or 3 year.
Activity: 168
In some cases yes, this is because you will get a good income here most specially we are talking about dollar. This is also the reason most of the government are trying to come in and regulate this business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
I doubt that this will prevent poverty, many people here lost money when they bought btc in 2017 and most of these people are from the middle class or below, who for the sake of investments have accumulated loans
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Crypto is a platfarm which manpower and employ the talent which is just contribution for betterment of economy of the country,While reducing poverty is another story because reducing poverty need strategies to create jobs by encouraging the industry and education should be provided to every one with high standard it will result after years to overcome the poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: