Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty. - page 8. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I myself saw some successful people from this crypto, this makes a lot of people become interested in the crypto and wrestle it ...
not only that the impact of the presence of this crypto make a big change in the technology sector that is currently growing rapidly, in other words the presence of cryptocurrency can change the world in terms of security, speed, efficiency and so forth,

this is a positive thing that must be developed together in order to make the leading ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

crypto is not a get rich scheme. At least it's not what it is supposed to be. It could surely help to solve poverty issue by providing people with access to money without a need to rely on central banks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: