Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com - page 3. (Read 29028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2014, 11:54:17 AM
Welcome to wild wild crypto west, blame yourself for your lost ;]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6mYGcNgKn8
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
I lost 5 Bitcoins and 1600 Vertcoins, more people high invested? please join together and make an case for the police, this is fraud if we find this guy he gonna sit in jail.

i lost much much more but you know whos fault it is ? mine and i know going to the police crying aint gonna get anywhere!! We gambled, we lost! move on! If you wanna win big in life you take high risk, unfortunately this is how it is. Blaim yourself and bad luck

+1

You aren't going to the police if you lost in the lotto either.  Roll Eyes You know the risk and lost.
legendary
Activity: 2086
February 25, 2014, 11:48:50 AM
I lost 5 Bitcoins and 1600 Vertcoins, more people high invested? please join together and make an case for the police, this is fraud if we find this guy he gonna sit in jail.

i lost much much more but you know whos fault it is ? mine and i know going to the police crying aint gonna get anywhere!! We gambled, we lost! move on! If you wanna win big in life you take high risk, unfortunately this is how it is. Blaim yourself and bad luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 25, 2014, 11:47:40 AM
this thread should be moved or locked
legendary
February 25, 2014, 11:33:50 AM
Just wanted to say this thread has been very carthartic.  I did a 2000 Doge test, which was successfully doubled, then went in for 10,000 Doge which I lost.  I know its not much, but I just started mining in february (and only with a single r9 270) so its a significant portion of my total cryptocoin stash.  Also wanted to point out, with so many people saying how they were stupid for closing it down so soon, maybe coin2x was the only one who WASN'T being greedy.

Good luck trying to get police involved, I personally think that's a waste of time.  Can't remember it exactly, but they even had a disclaimer on the site regarding 'past performance is no indication...blah blah blah', so there probably isn't even anything illegal here.  Come on, we all knew this was too good to be true, right?  Only way you could have come out ahead here was to invest early, then reinvest your original amount or a bit less.

edit: And one more thing...how much you wanna bet coin2x (whoever he/she is) is probably reading all this for one last laugh?

It is only greed to blame - so if you invested - blame yourself.
Activity: 7
February 25, 2014, 11:30:30 AM
Just wanted to say this thread has been very carthartic.  I did a 2000 Doge test, which was successfully doubled, then went in for 10,000 Doge which I lost.  I know its not much, but I just started mining in february (and only with a single r9 270) so its a significant portion of my total cryptocoin stash.  Also wanted to point out, with so many people saying how they were stupid for closing it down so soon, maybe coin2x was the only one who WASN'T being greedy.

Good luck trying to get police involved, I personally think that's a waste of time.  Can't remember it exactly, but they even had a disclaimer on the site regarding 'past performance is no indication...blah blah blah', so there probably isn't even anything illegal here.  Come on, we all knew this was too good to be true, right?  Only way you could have come out ahead here was to invest early, then reinvest your original amount or a bit less.

edit: And one more thing...how much you wanna bet coin2x (whoever he/she is) is probably reading all this for one last laugh?
legendary
February 25, 2014, 11:26:40 AM

Dude I lost more in very begining of my crypto coin journey, some time before due to trojan - deal with it, this is risky business you can earn high you can lose high.
Read my story and beware: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-was-robbed-from-my-alt-coins-wallets-extremely-important-be-cautious-349072
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 10:53:23 AM
The goverment/police going quick know who this guy is, i think if we are with more people we can get us money/coins back

I really really doubt that  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Need any help ? Just PM me
February 25, 2014, 10:49:01 AM

How you can sent to that site ? Only 1 post ?
Activity: 140
February 25, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
Auch 5 btc.. that must hurt..
You can go to the police but you'll never get your money back, even though I know this must sound hard.
Save yourself the effort.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 10:25:33 AM
they're not scammer, they just want to save prince of zimbawe. please help them.

LoL  Grin
Activity: 28
February 25, 2014, 09:42:09 AM
they're not scammer, they just want to save prince of zimbawe. please help them.
legendary
Activity: 2086
February 25, 2014, 09:22:46 AM
it wasnt a scam, they must just have internet or server issues, also twitter issues!!, theu are coming back i can feel it, if after 6 months there not back then call it a loss. Just send those those BTCs in and watch then double and become 'free money'
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 25, 2014, 08:25:38 AM
Well the best logic was don't gamble what you cant afford to loose. But since you don't want to loose anything you either gamble with your money or you don't and don't get anything.

The worst thing is being greedy, and I am so sad for being a stupid greedy idiot. Could've walked out with my million and enjoy it but what's done it's done.

+ correct   " don't gamble what you cant afford to loose " and i am glad to be not greedy at all !  Wink
February 25, 2014, 08:08:51 AM
Well the best logic was don't gamble what you cant afford to loose. But since you don't want to loose anything you either gamble with your money or you don't and don't get anything.

The worst thing is being greedy, and I am so sad for being a stupid greedy idiot. Could've walked out with my million and enjoy it but what's done it's done.

+1
Activity: 168
February 25, 2014, 08:01:44 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 25, 2014, 07:19:19 AM
You seriously thought it was a legal site and gambled with coins for project.  Shocked It was just a big gamble. I had 10k EAC profit. Never use those site with coins you can't afford.

FREE MONEY DOESN'T EXIST.

ow.... btw look at your signature free " money" ??

read this good m8 you had 10k profit ? also from the same site ?

FRee money doesn't exist right , this whole digital currencies is a gamble ! wake up

brokers / traders / fabrics / shops / miners / developers who spend there time and efford in a product they might have been succesfull;

they all  gamble to see there products sell so..........

and look at all those new incoming altcoins :  gambling ...hope that they be one day some kind of value ?? yep , gambling...

what ?  whole life is a gamble ...................

and btw i can afford it its my project and i have done this with coins with no value what so ever,  we talking here about fiat in cents or 1 dollar ?

if i put those coins on a exchange then i am gambling to, right ? wen you put some coins on a exchange your gambling aswell right ?

we have coins what i do believe the wil bring some money into the project those coins ar in the wallets until its time to exchange not sooner or later but hel what i am saying here again ? yep gambling to sell at the right moment.................

some Big communitys have sponsoring our project and those coins are going nowhere intil its time ..............

yep ther is it again : i am gambling on time to sell , you see my point ?

life is a gamble to my friend.........to urn some you have to invest some otherwise stay at home and do nothing....................

February 25, 2014, 06:54:13 AM
Looks like he's tumbling/mixing the money, GG. If this really is it, he made like $500,000 USD in less than two weeks. Most if not ALL of the people that claimed they got paid by coin2x were lying and in on the scam. Most payouts he did/is doing is to his own wallets, I can't even find a single TX where the money returns to sender. $500k might be a low estimate...

I lost huge. I overextended myself and lost over 30LTC.

Coin2x scam LTC address: http://block-explorer.com/address/LNmmNAngcrESHScaWjhQ93PUnwghrCec6X

Here is the TXID: http://block-explorer.com/tx/79da5e1c8485266bf686ec8daf16462ef3c984910677b0100d54a3630756e65b

I hate myself even more than the coin2x scammers. I am perma-banning myself from any form of gambling. FML.

not true m8 i did send also mooncoins and leafcoins and get them back according 2x so that is true and i can show those transactions id and believe me i am telling the true

i dont know excacly wy they are off line but we just have to " wait" and see

[ edit : forgot to say that if this is a scam and they ript off all those people, then from the hart i say :  i wisch them a slowly painfull dead ,
otherwise i hope i am wrong and hope they wil return en send the coins back i send to them

becous the are not my coins but from our project, see link in signature

hopefuly they send back all of your money but i think its been a day or 2
and if not your in a deep shit man specialy when you said that those coins arent yours but in your project

and that is correct, all the coins i collect are for the project not 1 coin is private !

il give some proof , il edit this post in some minutes

this is one proof : i send some coins , get them back double and send them back again in trust

more proof to come

same with mooncoins send them 100.000 i did get back 200.000 so again i send them back to double for our project :

leafcoin proof on the way :

here are the leafcoins proof we send got them 2x back and send again :

after that : website went offline.....

so if you can see  iam not talking bullshit what so ever but now : if this seems to be scammed then thats sadly to rip off such project

so now i would stay far away from those websites ,
they told me they do exchange to double your money , so for us it seem nice to see some coins growing, but not this way ofc

for any donation i recommend visit our website donation page

***your support is highly appriciated ***

You seriously thought it was a legal site and gambled with coins for project.  Shocked It was just a big gamble. I had 10k EAC profit. Never use those site with coins you can't afford.

FREE MONEY DOESN'T EXIST.
Pages:
Jump to: