Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto future from July - page 10. (Read 2605 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins

later this year I'm sure altcoin will start its struggle. It takes a long time to see altcoin growing about 6 to 7 months to see the future of altcoin improving

Anything can happen in the crypto market because we don't know how long it will continue to decrease the values of altcoin. According to the experienced person this year there is a huge chance for major growth in terms of Bitcoin and altcoin, but when this bull run will happen, nobody doesn't know.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
July 09, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
They July or the after ward the whole year will be sluggish for the crypto market. Only the revive of the market is possible after the December or the next year March and you will the price of all the crypto in the peak.
We're just passing the lowest time when BTC is $6k. Now you can see the Btc is slowly moving up. Not a sign for the market to prepare another bull run by the end of the year? We had one run two months ago. Here is again. So, I don't think this year is sluggish.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

later this year I'm sure altcoin will start its struggle. It takes a long time to see altcoin growing about 6 to 7 months to see the future of altcoin improving
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
July 09, 2018, 02:18:40 AM
Beginning of July looks quite good, I expect the same growth to continue. Last year too by July onwards the price began to increase, this could be clearly understood going through the growth chart of the bitcoin. With that I believe July will be big month for Cryptocurrency.
Yes the start of the new month has brought some good news in the form of the price appreciation. The fall was recovered by a portion more than by which we had witnessed the fall. This is an incentive for all those who wait for the green signal in the market and pool up their funds in the account of the crypto currency they buy. This simply increases the chances for them to have a large marginal profit as compared to those who have already invested high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 08, 2018, 05:58:21 PM
In my opinion we will again see cryptocurrency up and down rally like we are seeing since last six months. From July end hopefully market will pick up the rally and we will be able to see small bull run. Just wait and watch only time will tell.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 08, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
This month looks good but I don't want to give a speculation while I'm not confident with the market.

Though the market was impressive for the first week of July, I expect corrections are on its way but if it remains intact and stronger than those we might able to see $10,000 for bitcoin.

And these alts will go along as well.
many people are not confident enough to say speculation with certainty, although at the beginning of July the price of crypto has started to grow, but for me it is very difficult to predict the current price movement in the crypto market today, even if the bitcoin price this July will reach $ 10,000 and I hope the other altcoin will follow the bitcoin price growth, so I hope the price of crypto will soon grow again.
We are not all certain with our speculations and that is why it's called as speculation, we are guessing.

Up and down trends are the only things that where the market is going and if ever it goes up, everyone's speculating bullish but if the markets down speculations are bullish.

Alts will follow bitcoins trend as usual.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 08, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
This month looks good but I don't want to give a speculation while I'm not confident with the market.

Though the market was impressive for the first week of July, I expect corrections are on its way but if it remains intact and stronger than those we might able to see $10,000 for bitcoin.

many people are not confident enough to say speculation with certainty, although at the beginning of July the price of crypto has started to grow, but for me it is very difficult to predict the current price movement in the crypto market today, even if the bitcoin price this July will reach $ 10,000 and I hope the other altcoin will follow the bitcoin price growth, so I hope the price of crypto will soon grow again.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
They July or the after ward the whole year will be sluggish for the crypto market. Only the revive of the market is possible after the December or the next year March and you will the price of all the crypto in the peak.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

I think next year will be better, the market is very falling and the market will take a long time to be strong. By 2019 altcoin will be better.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 08, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
according to the article I read
cryptocurrency currencies can not be measured and will be more susceptible to conflicts related to trust and efficiency if more and more people are using.
Based on annual reports issued by BIS (Bank of International Settlements), various forms or types of money can function on a large scale if the value is stable and can function efficiently. BIS considers, the belief of the use of crypto currency may simply disappear due to the fragility of this decentralized virtual currency type network system.
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
In my opinion, Altcoin will be more developed again and there will be many coins that appear in the market Cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin prices are getting lower due to the new and improved Altcoin.
There will be many people interested in joining Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
July 08, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
I think will grow with the rise of altcoin that popping up it will be more crowded visitors to the new crypto world. and this will produce very good results for the development of crypto
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 08, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
Hi, I don't know how to give you the exact prediction. But In my opinion, We maybe see the sign of recovery, the market will green back again in July. And the Bitcoin price will reach 8000$! that is my prediction, how about you?
Bear trends have long dominated this market I'm sure this trend will end soon and my prediction, July will be the start of the Bull trend Bitcoin prices will recover to $ 7,000 to $ 8,000 and Altcoin will follow the trend
I don't think so, I think the bear still out of the cage, July may have the same trend as what we had experienced last few months, it's been a long ride of falling. Maybe it will follow the roadmap last year, so long till the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
It looks like the situation is more stable than it was 2 months ago. I think no one can predict it. If new material (money) appears on the market, then we can expect a rise up.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

Altcoins is very attractive for its quantity, but not all of them are profitable. Especially with the introduction of quantum technology in the future, the number of profitable coins will decrease. Only topical at that time promising and innovative projects will remain, like Kelvin BlockChain. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 05:37:01 AM
I think the market has already turned around and went upstairs. at the end of June was an excellent time to purchase altcoys. I did so, I hope now we will only grow
Activity: 42
July 05, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
I think this month will increase the growth of cryptocurrency.For the week bitcoin has grown +9.81.Ethereum grew +10.41% this week.I bitcoin will cross $8000 by the end of this month.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

The altcoin last month (June) the prices dumps, it is the good way to buy some altcoins. Then when the start of July the prices start pumping so now the prices of the altcoins is good for some who are hodling altcoins will just have to wait for a few days for a good price of the altcoins it is not good to invest in the altcoins now because the price is pumping, it is good to buy when the price of the altcoin is dump. Buy when it dumps and sell or trade when it pumps to earn a good profit.
Activity: 167
July 05, 2018, 04:33:38 AM
Do you think the market will recover this month? In the past few days I saw the market recovering quite well. But these are just my speculations.
Pages:
Jump to: