Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto future from July - page 11. (Read 2605 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
many are predicting this July is great about crypto. but it's all just prediction only. for a result whether it's good or not, we just look in the market. but earlier this month for some of the increase is pretty good and hopefully, this increase will last long.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
This July, not all crypto will increase in price. but I think next year is the right time to predict that all cryptocurrency will shine and increase 2x from the current price. because this July all markets still show a stable price.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 04, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
In this july, a important time for altcoins. The price of the altcoins will be rising. The future of altcoins are also bright. Day by day more people are joining in it. Still this july is the best time for altcoins.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 03:05:43 PM
Positive experience gained during investing in different ICOs, allowed me to understand a lot. I think all of us know about multiversum company, so some time ago, recently I found an even more exciting project, built on the principles of quantum physics, which is called Kelvin-blockchain, have you heard about it? Check article on Medium - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

I think it is a low probability that bull run can start in this july, but I have big expectations from the following months to see that the prices will reach enormous values.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Maybe we cannot expect too much this year since most experts say that next year might be the recovering phase. The market is not always declining that is why this year is not as bad as it seems. Just get as much as cheap altcoins as you can and hold.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 03, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
I think July will be the same situation as what we had for the fast few months, probably this year will be the rough year of crypto but I'm still hoping that all of the factors affecting this current correction will be solved so that there are no barriers for the bullish period to come.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 03, 2018, 11:09:34 AM
I think July would be a normal month for crypto and especially Bitcoin. There won't be any spike in price or there won't be any major dip could be seen in this month and the price would be in an average of around $8000 to $9000. The price would be trending healthy and post July there would be another dip expected for Bitcoin and that may be happening or may not.
Activity: 41
July 03, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
I think a nice run could be starting
Activity: 40
July 03, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
I hope that from July the crypto price will increase and so will the future and more stable. I would like the price to rise sharply so that traders can ease their worries.
Activity: 644
July 03, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Crypto have to increase real people usage, not just trading. All ICO must have real monetization scheme. Not just some promises in the far far future. If it will be no connection with real world, they all will die. Hope we will see changes in the nearest future.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
Every month is always a inspiring prediction of all altcoin.We hope that the market price of all altcoins goes up so that we are earning good profit.
Activity: 318
July 03, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
Well, no one can predict crypto as anything can happen at anytime but I do not see the market recovering in this July, I think the bear will still continue and towards the end of the month, it will begin to turn green gradually till the bull finally comes in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 08:11:54 AM
I suppose that in the next 2 weeks we will see a sharp rise in the price of the main crypto currency, this was preceded by a number of good news and events (the closure of the bitcoin futures, the announcement of the resumption of ICO in China, and others)
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
More downward pressure I would imagine
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 02, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
I believe that history of last year may repeat and we get a good rise going into the end of year. Bitcoin has already broken the short-term downtrend and if it keeps going higher, it is likely to break out of the long downtrend too.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
July 02, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
Since this month starts bitcoin seems in positive range only. I hope we may expect the decent profit for next few weeks and after that we will face the dump again in the price chart. I personally think that from August 25th onwards we can expect the bullish run on the bitcoin.
I suggest you to go with the bitcoin and altcoins whatever you like with in some days hopefully you will get the more profit with that for sure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 02, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
Well most of the signs and analysts are bullish about the market from july, as am i, there are many reasons; some of them include major countries are legalizing and start accepting crypto currencies from july, major traditional financial market Nasdaq is launching its crypto exchange with top few coins like btc, eth etc in this month this will definitely bring big traditional investors into crypto, coinbase has just announced wallet service for institutional investors with atleast $10 Million usd worth of crypto plus many more..
all these news and events are indicating strong bullish trend starting from this month.
Activity: 360
July 02, 2018, 03:34:50 PM
i hope history of bullish will repeat, like in 2017 market is grow up fast since july, lets get started and prepare for huge profit, aamiin

I don't think it is gonna happen in this month , maybe big whale busy with World Cup , I hope next month, August or September .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 02, 2018, 03:17:08 PM
July? very interesting why you choose to start the comparison for this month, was it because of the crazy blood bath from the past month? well there are speculations that the market will fall harder after the great US holiday on the 4th, the market is expected to fully recover and hold a strong resistance when we reach the 4th quarter of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: