Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Crypto-Games.net ★ Presents from santa! ★ - page 2. (Read 4338 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My Crypto-Games nickname: Add1ctu5
I like Crypto-Games because: i'm a gambler  Grin
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
user: visions1
like Crypto-Games because:I love to play on Doge on Dice so fast dice run without delay .
thanks for sharing happy holiday.
Activity: 9
User: chokle
I like Crypto-Games because: of the variety of games to play, investment options, and contests.

AHHHH the second part to my comment was cut off earlier, so i'm reposting again =\
Activity: 3
Hello, i didn't receive my reward so i wanted to ask why?
nickname: neBilA
Activity: 10
My Crypto-Games nickname: leslie08
I like Crypto-Games because: I can still play for free from faucets and depo/withdrawals are fast.
Activity: 30
My crypto games nickname is: xXCrankyXx
I like crypto games because the games are fun and they allow for a wide selection of coins to be used
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Hi  Smiley
I want please to ask where is it about my request,

Thank you
Happy holidays!

First forgive me posting from this account, I do that because I was not able to recover my own account  ( Danydee ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/danydee-139084 that is hacked from me yet.
I used it for long to post for the ' 5000 Satoshi giveaway ' and the ' free DOGE lottery ticket ' (that give me win one time Cheesy ), I also contest one time for the giveaway( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19006601 )
Note that my Crypto-Games Username and email also are unchanged from the time I get my account.

So please I ask for considering my aplication regarding the reasons I cited above
Thank you

My Crypto-Games nickname: Nino
I like Crypto-Games because:   I like Crypto-Games because is clear, fast and easy to manage in every point of it, that's give a really very good experience playing on it
Really a work of true-Pro! Congrats, bravo! Smiley

Thanks
Happy Holidays to all,

Activity: 1
Hello,

My Legendary account (DarkMatters69) was hacked and I don't think I will be able to recover it before this giveaway ends. Any chance I cound be included in it? You can see that I participated in last year's giveaway:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26962471

My Crypto-Games nickname: DM69
I like Crypto-Games because: it has the best games around. I have been using it every day since 2015.
Activity: 625
Merit: 252
My Crypto-Games nickname: Bazinga
I like Crypto-Games because: of the variety of games offered.
My Crypto-Games nickname: Garnett016
I like Crypto-Games because of these sort of giveaways Wink

Activity: 28
My Crypto-Games nickname: BitToop
I like Crypto-Games because of these sort of giveaways
Activity: 39
My Crypto-Games nickname:hanvee
I like Crypto-Games because:many game, have slot and dice, have faucet , and many free giveaway
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
My Crypto-Games nickname: DoubleO7
I like Crypto-Games because:  Cryptogames looks fair to me and its really fun playing here and its always a rewarding experience.  I refer a lot of people to it and they are earning a well ref income for me.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
My Crypto-Games nickname: Djarum76
I like Crypto-Games because: it has various games to play as well as accepts various coins.
Activity: 6
i did the name thing like u asked then my account got blocked why you guys suck i did nothing rong and u block my account for doing wht u asked me to do

this is my name Cyssi287
and email is [email protected]

id like to know why u blocked me for asking for wht u promised to give me by posting on ur thread
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
My Crypto-Games nickname: coinictus
I like Crypto-Games because they always bring new ideas to have more people in, and the way they keep the chat clean!
Activity: 4
Happy holidays  Cool

my crypto-games nick: shahswar
My Crypto-Games nickname: wing1163
I like Crypto-Games because it's the most trusted crypto gambling platforn with lots of cool features.
My Crypto-Games nickname:ederwx
I like Crypto-Games because:I love it the dice game
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
My Crypto-Games nickname: Lorilikes
I like Crypto-Games because: Lutpin is there. 🍎 also because crypto-games is time tested and they are not some fly-by-night act. They are sort “old school”.❤️
Pages:
Jump to: