Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 135. (Read 191344 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
quick bump! first payments will be sent out this tuesday, and after that, we will be switching to a weekly payment system, post limits will be changed then as well!
I will like to hear about the payment proof on Tuesday, the campaign will pick up when people are aware that it actually pays.
I am happy to hear that people received their payment from this campaign, the rate is not good but regular.
Activity: 266
I would also like to confirm that i got my payment, and can my rank please be updated, this post will take my activity to 70
I am a member now, please update spreadsheet
Activity: 258
Just want to let everybody know that I got paid, even though I didn't have required 30 posts. Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
quick bump! first payments will be sent out this tuesday, and after that, we will be switching to a weekly payment system, post limits will be changed then as well!
I will like to hear about the payment proof on Tuesday, the campaign will pick up when people are aware that it actually pays.
I can confirm. I got paid in time.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 364
Payments have been calculated and will be sent out soon! We will now be paying weekly, minimum posts 20, maximum 75.

txid's : see spreadsheet

If there are any questions feel free to pm me or ask in the thread.
Weekly payment will be highly welcomed.
bumping! 25% of edge referral commission for any people that play on the site under your referral link! slots are still open and the first payout is 1 week from now!
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
zamanpurba has been kicked and banned from this campaign as the account as received valid negative feedback from shorena citing proof the account is hacked. the ban will be lifted in the case the account is recovered by the original owner and proven with a signed message.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zamanpurba-379789

Ooooooo  Angry
zamanpurba has been kicked and banned from this campaign as the account as received valid negative feedback from shorena citing proof the account is hacked. the ban will be lifted in the case the account is recovered by the original owner and proven with a signed message.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zamanpurba-379789
bumping! just a reminder that rates have been increased!
Would like to participate

Username: BitBatFan
Current Post Count: 53
Current Rank: Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 14ANVTCr8YTPfmmiP8fHWTYuTjfeeP6gTz

same conditions as above, I will monitor your posts, please improve your post quality from now on. enrolled.
Activity: 258
Would like to participate

Username: BitBatFan
Current Post Count: 53
Current Rank: Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 14ANVTCr8YTPfmmiP8fHWTYuTjfeeP6gTz
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If you guys want people to post in tge gambling section as mentioned in the OP, you should probably give a bonus for those who post in that section, i see a few campaigns doing that
I wish to enroll.

Username: Adzino
Current Post Count: 217 (excluding this)
Current Rank: Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1EsbjqNqCWLckzFBNHkDMFhR3SwG6YsKKV

Thanks.

accepted for now, but I will be throughly reviewing your posts periodically, we do not pay for posts in giveaway sections (games and rounds) which I see a majority of your posts seems to be in. in addition, your posts are generally very short in length. at the end of the pay period I will make a decision on how many posts to count based on how much your post quality improves. please add the avatar and welcome to the campaign!
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I wish to enroll.

Username: Adzino
Current Post Count: 127 (excluding this)
Current Rank: Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1EsbjqNqCWLckzFBNHkDMFhR3SwG6YsKKV

Thanks.
done man..
as rigid as my words..i told i will join your campagain..here i am ..

add me spreadsheet..

username: zamanpurba
bitcoin address : 17Mr2FFPxaHEoBHvtaTzt3SFjEr2Z5rJ4M

hope to have good time joining you..

thank you. Smiley
added.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
done man..
as rigid as my words..i told i will join your campagain..here i am ..

add me spreadsheet..

username: zamanpurba
bitcoin address : 17Mr2FFPxaHEoBHvtaTzt3SFjEr2Z5rJ4M

hope to have good time joining you..

thank you. Smiley
Jump to: