Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 136. (Read 191368 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Changed to 100. I think this is enough and it's hard to do this amount of good quality posts. I don't want members to spam and talk nonsense just to make as much possible posts as possible. Forum is filled with spam, and nobody needs it.
is that 100 minimum posts per month?

no man it is for two weeks..100 posts max 2 weeks...
 Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Changed to 100. I think this is enough and it's hard to do this amount of good quality posts. I don't want members to spam and talk nonsense just to make as much possible posts as possible. Forum is filled with spam, and nobody needs it.
the pay period has been halved to 2 weeks, and a max of 100 posts will be counted for each period. rates have also been raised!
Activity: 266
spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the changes!

I do really appreciate your concern about the forum and its appreciable..but this is competetive forum..high among all crypto forums..so we we need to do something that is competetive..
cut the posts that are non-sense..quality will automatically increase.

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Changed it today to 0.00024. User michinzx will change rates in spreadsheet, he's the campaigns manager.

one thing i would like to suggest is that ..
there are lots of sig camp going on this forum ..for getting your site hit jr.member to hero member should be attracted..if you want a legit repo you must include old members of here too..

from the point of view of pay per post..
1.you are paying awesome to people but..you are restricting the posts to 80 per week..dont you think its too less..other campagain recommends max 100 per week..and yours is 80 per two week..

far far less...

suggestions:
1.you should include old guys here to get gppd advertisement.
2. increase the maximum post count to atleast 160-180(90x20)

thank you, these are my suggestions that i felt..rest is your wish..no force.

thank you. Smiley
legendary
Changed it today to 0.00024. User michinzx will change rates in spreadsheet, he's the campaigns manager.
hi..
in the 1st post you have written 0.00024 btc for members, but i see in spreadsheet its written 0.00022 btc, please declare your final rates..
looks nice campaign..
will join it after confirm declaration..

thank you.
legendary
Changed payment every 14 days, the highest rates for jr. members and members!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
ohh..your terms and conditions are hard enough..and you are paying once in month...its too hard here..

best of luck for your campaign..
legendary
Conditions for full members stays. The rates for Jr. Members and members are the highest, for full members it's somewhere in the middle.
Sing me up too Tongue

....no  Smiley

How to join:

1. Put the signature code below in your profile signature and change your personal text. Full members must change avatar also.

that is weird condition for full member to change avatar for free and there are many avatar campaign they are paying for it, change this condition to attract members to join this campaign and try to increase the rates for full members.

Thanks for your opinion, we'll discuss that later and see what we can offer!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How to join:

1. Put the signature code below in your profile signature and change your personal text. Full members must change avatar also.

that is weird condition for full member to change avatar for free and there are many avatar campaign they are paying for it, change this condition to attract members to join this campaign and try to increase the rates for full members.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
First payout will be July 7th, a bit over a month from now to allow members time to register and to align with a Tuesday for activity increases.
Name:    tarsua
Activity:    42
Position:    Jr. Member
Bitcoin address: 1EdenrvQXPNz1Utp6gavnBQuFK2BKphtTL

do i need to provide a signed message from that address?

nope, dont need to sign an address to apply. accepted.

please be sure to change your personal message as well.
Activity: 266
Name:    tarsua
Activity:    42
Position:    Jr. Member
Bitcoin address: 1EdenrvQXPNz1Utp6gavnBQuFK2BKphtTL

do i need to provide a signed message from that address?
legendary
Since you guys pay monthly, you should probably use a trusted escrow or at least show proof of funds

Since we're here for a longer period of time and we ran signature campaign before (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-signature-compaign-jr-members-and-members-accepted-791869) where everybody got paid, I think we have enough trust not to run away with 1BTC.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Since you guys pay monthly, you should probably use a trusted escrow or at least show proof of funds
Jump to: