Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto going strong ? - page 62. (Read 9665 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
It's still too early to talk about a confident growth or at least a price stabilization.
There is no guarantee that the price will not become even lower than now.
Now is a good time to partially invest in promising coins.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Yes everyone is happy after experiencing a very stressful week on the world market kriptocurrancy.dan volume distribution in the market is very high. it's up to you if you want to buy Alts coins you prepare. Usually successful traders will not buy from this green candle because price movements will not be more profitable than the profit potential when you buy from a bloody market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Crypto is doing good again it is increasing and a positive time to buy because it gives a nice feedback. I hope that this will continue for us to gain a nice feedback from crypto.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 05:07:48 AM
I would like it to be true, but when I wake up seeing my wallet full of red, I am worrying again for ourselves
Activity: 147
May 23, 2018, 03:18:43 AM
I would say if the price of coins shows a significant increase. moments like this are very long-awaited for a trader.
because it can make more spirit and heart feel calmer. so I hope the whole cryptocurrency will get more support.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
May 23, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
Bitcoin price is quite stable now, no big jump or dip from last week and as bitcoin price stable altcoins are increasing slowly. Let see how the price goes in remaining days of April.
If we look at the market value of the bitcoin since April, then we will get to know that the market value of bitcoin is increasing, though not at a very much significant rate but it is increasing. All the crypto currencies are getting stronger and that is because more people are getting to know about the crypto currencies and that there is a significant increase in the number of investors too.
Activity: 219
May 23, 2018, 02:54:48 AM
Despite all the negativities in the world of crypto-currency units, these days came stronger every day. In recent months, it has lost much value and has been hindered by some governments. the stock market recovered itself again
Activity: 133
May 23, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
I already bought when the market was in the red and now it's the time for me to hold.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 02:47:27 AM
Peoples new are coming and they are interested in investing or trading in crypto industry, this has made crypto industry growing and developing. We will see in the next few years later they will going stronger.
Activity: 85
May 23, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

No one can provide you the accurate answer when to buy since price differs on each and every coins and altcoins. All depends on your own knowledge and strategy. If you are planning to invest for long term and believed that there will be a good future on your selected coin then you can buy now. Otherwise, if you are not sure yet then better do some research first.
Activity: 124
May 23, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

I think, months now and next month, crypto prices will go up and down steadily, to rise high maybe we should wait for the end of the year, if in my opinion, if buy crypto now no problem, do not be afraid
Activity: 211
May 23, 2018, 02:30:17 AM
Now is the best time to get in, because a lot of tokens have already crowded out a lot of bubbles.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 02:26:22 AM
either grow increasingly strong or quite the contrary. Too strong, until precisely the impact is not good. Too many new coins appeared, until the market no longer able to accommodate.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

We all know what happens when the market grows too fast. Maybe that's what causes the market more cautious nowadays.
But if you are a long-term investor, I believe you will benefit in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 01:52:37 AM
take a look at the analysis and why green it happens. could be it was just a moment and finally becoming red in such a moment. indeed is not a bad thing because this is sure and always occur. buy when prices are low is certainly better than at the time of purchase price is high.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

Maybe we will not see crypto will be like last year in the near future. But overall the market may be saturated with Fud, and growing back is a logical prediction because there is still so much enthusiasm in this field.
Activity: 91
May 23, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
Everyone can only guess, it's all about courage. the courage for you to take the decision to join crypto now or not. do you dare to take risks. all back to your courage.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 23, 2018, 12:50:36 AM
If you look with an eye for 2-3 months, then hardly all of us are waiting for a good future. But I'm sure that by the end of the year bitcoin will beat its historic highs
Activity: 308
May 23, 2018, 12:44:16 AM
I guess when the market price is being green this time is certainly not right to buy coins. You have to be patient if you want to buy coins, wait when market prices began to fall. And when the market already is nice or you already feel you can make a profit selling the coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 23, 2018, 12:31:33 AM
There are times that it may go stronger, but sometimes goes down as well. It’s natural for us to see this coming, especially when we have experienced the biggest bloodbath in the history of Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market. I do hope that after this short-term decline that we have today, we would be seeing a major bull run anytime this year.
Pages:
Jump to: