Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto going strong ? - page 64. (Read 9665 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

if that is true I guess that's good news to everybody and still hoping it will continue on it's mark for the next days and weeks. But buying while in green mark I guess it's not a good idea, for me it would be better to buy on a red mark and that way it would be more profitable and beneficial.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
personally, I think It is our time to buy now, I am sure the price increase will continue and so far I have not seen the threat that will bring the market down again. but crypto can recover, it seems that is the uniqueness of crypto world, and who can use it maximally then it is he who will benefit.

Crypto is going strong? Well, in my humle opinion just like the other said, right now is the best time to buy token/coins or investing but you should be very careful in investing your own money. I may advice you to study and read a lot. And wait untik the price gets higher than before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 04:50:48 AM
personally, I think It is our time to buy now, I am sure the price increase will continue and so far I have not seen the threat that will bring the market down again. but crypto can recover, it seems that is the uniqueness of crypto world, and who can use it maximally then it is he who will benefit.

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:49:44 AM
Exactly!  Soon it will fly!  need to invest!
Activity: 83
May 21, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
The latest phase can be purchased, not a good opportunity for the market to become green or investment, and I think it needs a better understanding of the trend. The recent trend should be an upward trend.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
I have always thought that buying cryptocurrencies is a good choice. Buying cryptocurrencies is more interesting than stocks and futures because the profits they can get are not comparable to each other! Whether the market is down or rising, I will choose to buy a certain cryptocurrency. When the market is good, I will buy more. When it is not good, I will choose a small amount of investment!
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 21, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
Yes, No Crypto will forever through the green. And for the current crypto period very down. And if you want to make a purchase I think very appropriately, you can buy it now. Crypto can have time to come down and I'm sure crypto will be back up again. And where would the many people who back benefit greatly?
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

That is a good time but check the trend volatile if green is over the best green, You know what I mean. Today is a good chance to buy coins it is a red day for crypto. But I am not sure if the other coins recover their loss after sell the coins a low price.
Activity: 76
May 21, 2018, 04:24:35 AM
It is hard to say but i think it is really coming strong again. I think now it is time to see what happens. Cyrpto will much stronger next a few years
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
I think now we should be really careful with investments ...
Activity: 101
May 21, 2018, 04:20:33 AM
I think now is the time to buy cryptocurrency, the market fell to the level of support and turned around, I think that gradually the price will go up.
Activity: 77
May 21, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
The market began to fall again. I don't think this is a good time for investment. I think you can continue to wait for a while. I believe that there is still a drop in the market. When it falls to the bottom, I think it will be good for your investment. opportunity. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Always a good time to buy bitcoin or something else worthwhile
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
In the early days of the crypto-currency platform, maybe he could die, but on the contrary, he grew stronger and bigger every day. many areas have begun to be used and will soon become universal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
It depends on your analysis with the coin price you will choose.
My personal technical analysis is now a good time to buy,
But unexpected things always happen, and we do not know what happens in the future.
Every investment always has risks.
Good luck friend.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 20, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is a wonderful invention in recent times. The blockchain principle even makes it an outstanding invention. In view of the number of coins/tokens being added to trading platforms indicates that people have great zeal in cryptocurrency.  Today, at coinmarketcap for example, there are over 1500 coins in the platform, and many are on the que to be added. For the existing/older coins, most of the coins have risen in value. As at 2016, bitcoin price was at about $900 , today, the story is different, hovering at $8000. In my view, as bitcoin gains popularity, the price will be going up this means that Bitcoin is waxing stronger.                                                                                           
auy
Activity: 336
May 20, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
Bitcoin still can not submit to a mark of 10 000 dollars, until he does, there will be no strong growth. So now it is not worth buying much, except that you can participate in several ICOs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
May 20, 2018, 10:47:17 AM
yup it's a good time to buy now because all coins price is going down, especially if you want to invest it is the right time, the price later will rise
Activity: 4
May 20, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
Cash out while you are in the green. Watch the market and set buy orders for low price and you might surprise yourself on the kind of deal you can get when one night your buy order fills and you have eth for 200
Activity: 76
May 20, 2018, 01:25:34 AM
If you see this recent market price that is very good signal for everyone who work with crypto currency. Too many people very afraid about crypto currency some people knock me and told me that crypto world will be end in a short time when market was red but now market is show green signal and I’m still now buy some coin and make some profit with crypto currency trading.

Yes, I think the introduction of new crypto in the market is one of the basis to say that crypto is still very strong because if crypto market is weak I think no more new coins created.
Pages:
Jump to: