Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 20. (Read 25744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
April 15, 2019, 07:24:43 AM
Personally I am happy that the market is growing slowly and steadily - we have seen what happens at the end of 2017 when there is a sudden huge rise.
I would say the general trend is bullish now, especially with the higher volumes that we've seen recently.
This is all short-term stuff though. The question is what do we think crypto will look like in say 10 years' time? I am convinced that it will be huge, and a part of everyday life (even if largely unseen because of automation). So I see any dips (and also any peaks) as just steps towards this long-term position. It is easy to get discouraged when there has been a fall in price, but long-term (at least for good coins), I think the outlook is very bright.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 15, 2019, 07:22:05 AM
Well, I think that 2019 will be many times better than 2018. Why you ask. Yes, because with $ 5000 to fall from less than $ 20,000. There is no hype on the market. Crypto stabilized in 2018.
throughout 2018 there was a decline in the market, and trade weakened. no one hopes this situation will be difficult for this year. because if we look, this year should be a good improvement. where the investment will go back to the crypto market. it will fix market prices quickly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 07:18:03 AM
Well, I think that 2019 will be many times better than 2018. Why you ask. Yes, because with $ 5000 to fall from less than $ 20,000. There is no hype on the market. Crypto stabilized in 2018.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 15, 2019, 06:47:15 AM
People needs to know that cryptocurrency is not a place where you can get rich overnight, im pretty sure most of the people come here invest and hope to become rich overnight, patience is what you need from an investment, it needs time to grow, and also bitcoin and altcoins is volatile which there can be alot of changes with the price so be wary investing and do your research first.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 06:28:49 AM
For those that missed the 2017 and didn't take part in 2018 wouldn't understand the pain of losses in crypto. However, hope of every investor is to see his investments grow. Investors will always want to be bullish regardless of what happens.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 06:21:59 AM
I have cashed for some profit for this year but I still have my portfolio sitting that's waiting for a full blast when the bull run arrives.
this is the reality that happens in the Crypto world and we must be able to deal with all this.
big investors will certainly think again to start several projects because not all projects are good and they need further research.
hold back some potential Crypto coins and wait for Bullrun to come because sooner or later it will arrive.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 15, 2019, 06:06:33 AM
I have cashed for some profit for this year but I still have my portfolio sitting that's waiting for a full blast when the bull run arrives.
Activity: 420
April 15, 2019, 05:57:39 AM
I completely agree that now if the cryptocurrency market will grow, it will grow at times and slightly, more unfortunately we will not see such rapid growth and therefore we now need to be much more serious about investing in cryptocurrency.
The market now allows you to earn on short-term speculation,and therefore 3-5% in the short term-a very decent result.
Long-term investment is also a good option,but keep in mind that the market is growing since the beginning of the year, and therefore it is possible to fall.And recovery can take quite a long time.Last year is proof of that.
Activity: 308
April 15, 2019, 05:49:09 AM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
sorry, excuse me but I don't get something straight here. The market is growing but not bullish 🤔? No Bro that's very wrong. As long as the market is growing weather rapidly or sluggishly it's bullish so you need to correct that impression. But yes we all should be careful and invest wisely
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 15, 2019, 05:41:07 AM
Currently the market is experiencing an increase in trading volume so that the price of coins also increases. I think many investors have returned to the Crypto market and made investments. This is certainly very positive and will have an impact on the growth of all coins. I think it's time to continue investing and trading.
The trading volume is vital to push the price higher, if there is a bullish, people can easily push the price.
In fact that volume has already decrease compared to the past few days, the trading volume per https://coinmarketcap.com/ has reached a high of more than $80 billion.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 15, 2019, 04:54:14 AM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Yeah, there were a lot of expectation in 2018 by the crypto community but unfortunately things did not go the way as expected by the majority, because of the high rise in price of 2017 many investors buy during the ATH expecting another growth, but as an investors you always know that investment involves taking risk, and any investment you are involve in can be profitable or may result to loss,  at least now there is improvement in the market and patient is very necessary to apply for investors to get better results.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 15, 2019, 04:45:49 AM
Currently the market is experiencing an increase in trading volume so that the price of coins also increases. I think many investors have returned to the Crypto market and made investments. This is certainly very positive and will have an impact on the growth of all coins. I think it's time to continue investing and trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
April 15, 2019, 03:30:18 AM
I completely agree that now if the cryptocurrency market will grow, it will grow at times and slightly, more unfortunately we will not see such rapid growth and therefore we now need to be much more serious about investing in cryptocurrency.
But all you guys are seeing is, how does the price chart react. This is a misleading factor.
Steady  market is a good market, it won't reflect on the btc do usd ratio on exchanges but in reality, crypto sector is growing faster than ever. Predictable behaviour attracts new entrepreneurs and adoption progresses. This will have it's effect in the future.

This exactly. Even though 2018 was a really bad year price-wise, Bitcoin adoption grew. And the lightning is also growing day by day. These are the numbers that really matter. Everything else will follow.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
April 15, 2019, 03:18:13 AM
But all you guys are seeing is, how does the price chart react. This is a misleading factor.
Steady  market is a good market, it won't reflect on the btc do usd ratio on exchanges but in reality, crypto sector is growing faster than ever. Predictable behaviour attracts new entrepreneurs and adoption progresses. This will have it's effect in the future.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 03:11:17 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
April 15, 2019, 02:41:24 AM
I see that there are big problems for investors who are still trying to invest. But the problems really need to be solved and I think that there are some things that are clearly solved as traders.
Yes, now in general, growth has already begun, and at the moment there is a slight correction before the next movement
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 14, 2019, 10:12:46 AM
I see that there are big problems for investors who are still trying to invest. But the problems really need to be solved and I think that there are some things that are clearly solved as traders.
Activity: 190
April 14, 2019, 09:55:47 AM
Investors must have a lot to face when they get to the world of cryptocurrency because many can not only count on positive things but also a lot of negative things that can happen in their investments if they do not think well in deciding. many investors have lost the cryptocurrency last year and are now trying again to recover and it's happening right now because of the good show of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
April 14, 2019, 09:43:46 AM

yes you are right, investors must be realistic. hoping without knowing the reason, it's like a dream. rather than hoping for an increase I would prefer to believe that the market still needs time to recover.

those who failed yesterday were people who believed sweet words about crypto even though at that time the bear market had just begun.
So, not very serious growth is going on, of course, we have already risen by an average of 30-50 %% from the bottom, but this is far from the limit of possible growth.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 13, 2019, 07:21:28 PM

yes you are right, investors must be realistic. hoping without knowing the reason, it's like a dream. rather than hoping for an increase I would prefer to believe that the market still needs time to recover.

those who failed yesterday were people who believed sweet words about crypto even though at that time the bear market had just begun.
Pages:
Jump to: