Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality - page 16. (Read 25744 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 17, 2019, 07:02:43 PM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

The growth of the market will certainly occur, perhaps it has already begun to grow Bitcoin. However, it is still too early for joy and it is worthwhile to observe the further development of events, but it seems to me it is already possible to smile.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
April 17, 2019, 06:57:19 PM
This is really an annoying truth that someone who claims to be satoshi is earning a lot of money for his stunts. I hope BSV will die very soon and Craig Wright will disappear in crypto. This is one of the reasons why the image of crypto is tarnished, people like him who are taking advantage of their situation.
Anyway, it is key lesson for crypto investors, especially whom easily to believe whichever statements from shooting stars. Such shooting stars suddenly appear with a scam fork, and claim I am satoshi, or any whoever they want to be, and they run promotions, news to steal money from inexperienced investors. Personally, I don't believe in forked coins, most of them are scam at the ends.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2019, 06:35:52 PM
The reality here is the cryptocurrency market Wil always be manipulated by rich individuals and institutions the small investor needs to ride and die with this tone learn to play the game.
Well I think market is equally good for all as huge amount investors and miner amount investors also can invest, I know those who has so many money they invest in large projects and they got the ability to change the prices as they sell huge amount of coin which can make market down then buying more at panic increases their profits, so market is for everyone.

The recent BSV-story is just a prime-example for how they are able to manipulate the market. I don't wanna know how many millions Faketoshi made with all this shit.

This is really an annoying truth that someone who claims to be satoshi is earning a lot of money for his stunts. I hope BSV will die very soon and Craig Wright will disappear in crypto. This is one of the reasons why the image of crypto is tarnished, people like him who are taking advantage of their situation.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
April 17, 2019, 06:32:15 PM
because no one knows what will happen so we are still worthy of hope, even though the worst might happen but I prefer to be optimistic, this does not mean that I do not want to think of the worst but I just try to ignore it so as not to affect desire I work
especially since this year there are many positive issues for crypto, so I have become increasingly convinced that crypto this year will be much better than 2018
In crypto, keeping optimistic mood is good, but optimistic is not a determinant factor that leads to successful invesment. Investors have to combine well between knowledge about crypto, bitcoin in general and their interest altcoins in particular that they invest in, and skills (technical analysis, steps to assess projects and shady things relate to news), and patience. All together, they will combine into their decisions, both in up and down market, that will result in final results for their investments. For the OP, it's definitely that investors have to face and accept the reality/ fact of market.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
April 17, 2019, 06:14:19 PM
In my opinion crypto investors should have optimistic views no matter what the market brings because the bigger picture is; we are witnesses to monetary revolution and cryptocurrency is probably the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
April 17, 2019, 06:08:52 PM
The reality here is the cryptocurrency market Wil always be manipulated by rich individuals and institutions the small investor needs to ride and die with this tone learn to play the game.
Well I think market is equally good for all as huge amount investors and miner amount investors also can invest, I know those who has so many money they invest in large projects and they got the ability to change the prices as they sell huge amount of coin which can make market down then buying more at panic increases their profits, so market is for everyone.

The recent BSV-story is just a prime-example for how they are able to manipulate the market. I don't wanna know how many millions Faketoshi made with all this shit.
Activity: 448
April 17, 2019, 05:28:09 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 17, 2019, 03:29:32 PM
The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

evil always triumphs, but now evil is very afraid. because the age of technology changes everything in its path.
Now the banks are trying to slow us down in order to overtake and make us slaves.
the time will come when we will not care about the price, but what project did more good for people.
I do not wait for 2025. I believe in technology's success over greedy governments and banks.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 17, 2019, 03:22:27 PM
As for me, no one knows how the market will turn tomorrow.  Therefore, no one can give unambiguous advice.  Therefore, we need to live the reality of what we see now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 17, 2019, 02:25:25 PM
There are several opinions about the nature of the market, some persons are predicting that the bull run has started others are of the opinion that it would be in 2020. In my opinion, it's impossible to give a perfect prediction about the market. At best they are actually guesses which may turn out right.
Of course, no one can say for sure, but people should speak now so that later if they manage to guess they can say "I predicted such a development"  Grin as some people doing now
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 17, 2019, 12:11:50 PM
because no one knows what will happen so we are still worthy of hope, even though the worst might happen but I prefer to be optimistic, this does not mean that I do not want to think of the worst but I just try to ignore it so as not to affect desire I work
especially since this year there are many positive issues for crypto, so I have become increasingly convinced that crypto this year will be much better than 2018
Activity: 490
April 17, 2019, 11:23:16 AM
The majority of our community needs to understand that the market will come back anytime. Thats why people need to stop crying and finally accept what happened and to move on. Buy more coins for great prices till it is possible.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 17, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
The future is indeed a mystery that is not predictable, an experience that is quite impressive when suffering losses due to guessing the market will always go up and what happens instead decreases now trying to start hoping this time not to guess wrong sure this time the market will rise
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 17, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
If you mean that today there are opportunities to lose money, yes, it really is, therefore I see great potential from this point of view. This is a risk, with a very big risk. So be very careful.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 17, 2019, 10:32:16 AM
I think it's a kind of stupidity to seek out 100% profits in a short time in crypto market. It is understood in the crypto market that your knowledge is a little less So your success rate here will be lower. You have to earn before the expert point in crypto market.
if we want to realize it if we have to ready loss our money in a second too.but based on my experience its hard to happen.impossible in only one day we earn return 100% from our capital.except market mover extremely.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
April 17, 2019, 10:10:23 AM
I think it's a kind of stupidity to seek out 100% profits in a short time in crypto market. It is understood in the crypto market that your knowledge is a little less So your success rate here will be lower. You have to earn before the expert point in crypto market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
April 17, 2019, 10:00:25 AM
I think that 2019 will be more profitable for all of us and after 1 year decrease we will get profit out of crypto currency market. By the way it is perfect time for a long term purchases
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 17, 2019, 09:50:54 AM

I just don't exactly get what your point is dude? All I understood about this topic was that the market so far is showing something for the community that bear market is close to reach its destination then next is bull market, It is because Bitcoin price was increased for a couple of
weeks and that can't be deny, right? And this year 2019 was obviously differ to 2018 where it is much better than last year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 17, 2019, 09:35:25 AM

thinking about future will be giving the the fear and pressure only so going with the flow of the cryptocurrency market with the current situation because it is important to take the profit by the investment that we made otherwise in the future how it is going will not be a big matter now
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
April 17, 2019, 09:27:03 AM
There are several opinions about the nature of the market, some persons are predicting that the bull run has started others are of the opinion that it would be in 2020. In my opinion, it's impossible to give a perfect prediction about the market. At best they are actually guesses which may turn out right.
Pages:
Jump to: