Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is a game of whales - page 3. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
there are no games I advise you crypt project Socratus
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
July 15, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
I think too so maybe there are some people or groups that set up but I I do not know, but I believe and keep positive thinking about the world of cryptocurrency is the future.

In the future there will change a lot, because the total of investors will increase what mean that the volume and total market cap wil also increase. This mean that the effect of the whales can decrease.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
It seems to me that who you represent the whales of the market is not what it really is, I think the big players understand the behavior of the crowd and they manipulate the market for short distances and in the long run it plays the role of a crowd.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 15, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
In my opinion I think the whales can have influence on the market or value of a coin just like the stock exchange, but not to a large extent.
I believe if a coin is promising or good enough, no matter the influence of the whales it will still have a good value.
This is the main reason why I think cryptocurrency still need some regulations.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
July 15, 2018, 05:53:30 AM
the market is relatively small, and is moved up or down by volume. so whales can short/long the market and then move the market in the direction they want.
in a sense, we can be certain the market won't crash completely - why would they kill their golden goose.
but it's definitely not good.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 05:52:03 AM
I think too so maybe there are some people or groups that set up but I I do not know, but I believe and keep positive thinking about the world of cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
Do you believe that Crypto currency based on whales . and they make market circles. they can do what ever then.

I personally believe this , i think you too agree to this

- Its peer to peer currency then how come natural market circles ,

- Its an artificial things and manipulate the markets

Of course, whales have the main influence on criptocurrency market. However, last year we see increasing influence of  institutional investors
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
It is not a game. It is a good and win-win strategy of earning money on crypto. When you have more than 1 million $ and you now people with the same deposit you can join forces and manipulate price of bitcoin easily.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 15, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
These kind of market behaviour is not peculiar to cryptocurrency alone,  in every market there will be people who gain upper hand and this may be as a result of capital that they control or political power they have.  Cryptocurrency is different because these kind of advantages is open  to anyone,  no restrictions!

The situation you are talking about will materialize in the future, I'm sure, but we are living in a different world yet. As many on this forum have pointed out, we are still in the early stage of adoption, and it's natural for this stage that most of the coins are in the hands of either those who created them or in the hands of the very first adopters. We need the number of crypto users to increase 20 times for the situation to change. But don't worry, it won't take long. In the fast changing modern world I think around two years from now will be enough.
Activity: 20
July 15, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
Yeah the whales just dominate, volume is too low.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 15, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
For some project I definitely see big involvement by whales (and perhaps even institutes trying to get in while fudding crypto at the same time).

I figured I will not let myself be scared off by their tactics, even if prices drop to lower than all time lows Smiley
Activity: 227
July 15, 2018, 04:28:29 AM
Yeah, crypto is so new, and the market cap still small, so it's very easy for whales to "make price". The only way to make money in this world is follow them.
Activity: 30
July 15, 2018, 04:27:46 AM
It is mandatory because they keep a huge amount of virtual money and when that virtual money is sold the market naturally falls and when they inject money into the market will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
Early adopter who bought BTC in 2009 to 2011 is possible to manipulate the crypto market, because they has athousand BTC. And if they has work together will be easy for them to manipulate the price because the market cap of crypto still small, but when the market cap going up to multi trillion dollar will be difficult for whales to manipulate this crypto market.
Activity: 912
July 15, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
Everyone can manipulate the market. But the special impact on him is that of people who in their assets have impressive amounts of cryptocurrency. And thanks to large volumes, they can both collapse the market, and make it grow.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 04:18:44 AM
Currently, when most of the major exchanges are influenced by several people, this is a game of whales. But you can learn to play by their rules. For example, now when the market is in the red zone for half a year, you just need to purchase bottom and wait for the growth of the crypto.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
This is a game of whales. In this game, we only win if we have enough patience, we really to lose the amount we invest in crypto, we don't care about crypto's chart, and we believe in the project we will invest.
Activity: 46
July 15, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
I think so, because this market can basically be said to be operated by whales. Their existence directly leads to the rise and fall of a certain coin. I think this can be said.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Right now, it's still all highly speculative. Buyer beware! Prices can still drop significantly. I would wait a little longer!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 15, 2018, 03:58:56 AM
Do you believe that Crypto currency based on whales . and they make market circles. they can do what ever then.

I personally believe this , i think you too agree to this

- Its peer to peer currency then how come natural market circles ,

- Its an artificial things and manipulate the markets

The whales have a big chance to take control of the market because of their huge funds and they can play the market anytime. In fact, the centralized exchange site has been supporting it because the crypto are using the supply and demand to determine its value and that makes the whales have a lot of chance to control the market direction.

The US government has an statements regarding this manupilation issue and as far as i know they are making actions towards this

If this is true and reliable then all our questions and inquiries about manipulation and i am looking forward on this.so for now lets just bare with the market prices and just be contented
Pages:
Jump to: