Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is an Asset or Currency? - page 24. (Read 3385 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 17, 2017, 12:03:09 PM
I believe that the initial purpose of crypto is to create a digital currency for making transactions quick and easy. However, in reality it has become an asset which everybody is buying and holding. Continuing doing like this will destroy the initial purpose of the coin?

What is your opinion?
technological developments capable of changing everything, scientists continue to create alternative means of transactions aimed at making it easier for its users. with the existence of this digital currency all transactions can be done easily anywhere without any time limit, even with the existence of crypto many people who believe that digital currency can be used as a very valuable asset.
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
Crypto is treated as asset in most of countries but there are some country where crypto is legal and use as payment system. When we use  crypto for trading then that means we use it as asset.
You can use it as you wish because bitcoin is everything asset as well as currency because bitcoin is the only currency which can help you in your present and as well as in future if you keep bitcoin for future so it can help you in your future and if you want to use it for you daily expanse you can also use it because bitcoin is out class currency in market and I’m using bitcoin since from last six years and I’m doing online trade as well investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 16, 2017, 07:04:49 PM
I believe that the initial purpose of crypto is to create a digital currency for making transactions quick and easy. However, in reality it has become an asset which everybody is buying and holding. Continuing doing like this will destroy the initial purpose of the coin?

What is your opinion?
In the first place, Bitcoin is a digital currency but as years are passing by for bitcoin, it happened that it also became an asset or a profitable investment due to the high rate of increase on its market value. It makes bitcoin not only as a currency to be used on daily transactions but also a good investment where huge profit can be earned. Future is bight for bitcoin as its msrket value continues to increase at this moment.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
December 16, 2017, 06:04:42 PM
I don't think about this kind of opinions. In first we all make money because the main reason is we need money everyday. So I believe that it is not only for easy and fast transactions rather it is also for us to earn more money through btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 16, 2017, 05:59:23 PM
Cryptocurrencies are an asset that has value, making it also a currency. Bitcoin, while it can be considered a currency, due to the large transaction fees and the difficulty posed when trying to use it for basic needs make it more suitable to be used like an asset, gold, store of wealth. But definition-wise they can be considered both.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
December 16, 2017, 05:52:57 PM

What is your opinion?
Bitcoin and crypto currency are serving as an assets at the moment because they are yet to reach their real value so any growth in their value now intending toward their market value and that is why their growth is tending towards their real value  serves as an assets or investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 05:35:32 PM
With its current status I shall say that bitcoin is an asset that is growing to be the first official digital currency that exist. Bitcoin is currently still being converted in able to be accepted. Although there are merachants whom already accepts it as payment, still it is not yet officially and widely accepted by all.
Actually in my sense the Bitcoin is becomes the best assets of the recent time. The reality is that the Bitcoin proves itself both the assets and currency at the same time. Whenever someone needs money he/she can sell the Bitcoin at any time at the best price and get currency. The on the other hand the Bitcoin is a good assets the any other product. The price of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly than any other assets. That will return the huge profit to the investor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 16, 2017, 03:21:49 AM
Perhaps crypto is basically a digital currency whose goal is to simplify transactions, but over time, the greater the demand for higher bitcoin values. and people think that crypto is a good place to be a place to invest their wealth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 16, 2017, 12:19:05 AM
With its current status I shall say that bitcoin is an asset that is growing to be the first official digital currency that exist. Bitcoin is currently still being converted in able to be accepted. Although there are merachants whom already accepts it as payment, still it is not yet officially and widely accepted by all.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 15, 2017, 06:57:15 PM
I think is both, asset and currency.
It can be used and works as currency currently on Japan (official currency) and asset because it has value agains't everything.
Actually the reality is that it is a currency and it was invested to be used as a currency for all of the online dealings but as the price of bitcoin is increasing very faster and the investors and traders are earning a high income when they invest in it so they take it also as asset for their investment. So for the time when it will give profit, it will also be used as asset along with the use of it as a currency.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 06:51:32 PM
I think is both, asset and currency.
It can be used and works as currency currently on Japan (official currency) and asset because it has value agains't everything.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
December 15, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

What is your opinion?

satoshi created bitcoin for us to have a good financial systems where banks cannot provide to us where its inflation proof its like having your own bank where you are in charge of your money its amazing that satoshi come up with this idea that it can transform our current financial system to more advance one he really wants to help the people
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 15, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

What is your opinion?
Defining crypto as a currency and as an asset it also the same on what I am currenctly thinking right now but the statement that continuing on using crypto will destroy the initial purpose of the coin, I do agree and disagree with it somehow. Since cryptos are made to be a currency, it is intended that it must be used to buy and avail certain goods and services but since many people found it to be more beneficial on holding it, people do hesitate now whether they will spend or not and that was an awful effect of bitcoin as an asset.
Activity: 75
btc
December 15, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

What is your opinion?

bitcoin is really made to serve us with its currency function or as a medium of exchange for the people so they can have a more secure and fast option of payments where it can be integrated to technology and to the advancement of out financial system it only being made as asset because of its fast and high capital appreciation so its a safe haven for your assets
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 03:30:52 PM
It is an asset that has some properties of a currency. It could be used as a currency, but it's mostly used and most of its value comes from speculation and long term investing, only marginally is it actually used to make payments.
Yeah it is having a lot of opportunities and holding ability for people because it is good for both. Bitcoin is having ability for people to grow and it can be use as asset as well and it is depending as how we are making money from it as buying now and or using as asset bitcoin so it is up to us how we use bitcoin so I am using bitcoin as an asset and holding a lot of bitcoin for the sake of my future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 15, 2017, 11:18:31 AM
Crypto is treated as asset in most of countries but there are some country where crypto is legal and use as payment system. When we use  crypto for trading then that means we use it as asset.
Activity: 154
December 15, 2017, 10:28:28 AM
I think Crypto is an asset to have a good currency...although its not easy but it seems that have a good idea and purpose to do so...
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 10:15:50 AM
Yes it will sooner or later, crypto is originally designed to be used as a currency, not as an asset.
It will destroy the purpose of crypto, but a new purpose will be born through the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 182
December 15, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
Bitcoin is created as a digital currency to simplify the process of online transactions but because many people use bitcoin and disproportionate to the number of bitcoin in the world so as to encourage the price of bitcoin is high enough and cause many people to make bitcoin as an asset to be kept until the price is high enough to be exchange.
Activity: 616
December 15, 2017, 09:51:17 AM
for me cryptocurrencies is an currencies, because right now i use it to pay something like billing (electric, mobile, tax) and something, with some process (withdraw bitcoin into mu local currencies), so its not 100% my main currencies
Pages:
Jump to: