Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is going to integrate in our life of young people - page 2. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Nobody knows what will happen before the end of the year, the forecasts are contradictory! And you speak in 20 years! In 20 years maybe no money will be neither digital nor paper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It seems that in the case of prohibition by all crypto this industry will still live. There are real projects, despite a lot of scammers. If many countries allow this to happen, life will change a lot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
According to the crypto currency, it is impossible to make any forecasts, they will all be fiction! Even in the fiat currencies such a forecast is impossible!
Activity: 139
Yea I think this is a very much correct assertion. The entirety of Blockchain technology has been regarded by several people as the future, thus if this is to become real, I think the coming generation which are mostly the youngest ones will see crypto in its best days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency is the future. Blockchain is the future. Many government or countries are against bitcoin but blockchain as a whole they will adopt it. They are thinking of making their own cryptocurrency. So people will integrate crypto in their lives, not inly young people but the whole world
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't believe in some people dream about integration cryptocurrency into our life. It might be some kind of new stocks but not like fiats 100%
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I am not convinced for worldwide adoption and legalzation, because until now many countries are refusing cryptocurrency to flourish in their country. Maybe for now they are still comfortable with using physical money or paper money. But for the next few years about the next 20 years cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries or probably also they will make own digital money, who has a centralized system so as them can manage their digital currency. I'm sorry, to discuss the future will be a lot of possibilities that will be faced. And for today's blockchain technology many experts and companies are reviewing or even going to adopt blockchain technology in their company. Most importantly they would prefer to use digital currency in paper money appeal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The cryptocurrency market has, to some extent, increasingly influenced the lives of young people.
But I think it's a good thing that young people can participate in the changing times. Grin
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Everything depends on how this or that country will be related to the development of the crypto currency in its territory. May allow or prohibit. In general, the cryptocurrency is gaining more and more turns and is gradually merging into our life. And the future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I believe crypto will be widely used in our daily life in 5 years.
More than that, blockchain technology will change our lives in a dramatic way at the same time.
We are fortunate to be the early adopters of these great things.
Activity: 168
Not just young people I think crypto is truly the future and everyone will have to adapt to using it daily.

Might take a long time but we'll see the results.
Activity: 140
It's already a little integrated, but i don't mind it becoming more and more important and involved!
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Before the adoption of Crypto first, the people have to educate first about all terminology of Crypto how it makes big roll into the current market.
Activity: 182
Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

This is why I think it's really the future. Sooner than you know it, people will start using crypto daily for their payments, can't wait for it!
Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

That's the thing. A lot of people are already looking forward to that but it's gonna take a long time.

Definitely at least 20 years.
I started with the young people and I am the younger ones. I wonder what will happen next when we get older. it is integrated into all of us lives.  Cool
Activity: 70
I believe in the power of Blockchain and in future of cryptocurrency. I’m sure that  in some years there will be a way to make transactions faster than they are now. And then it will come to our everyday lives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Sure the generation of today are those who are technology savvy but for the young ones to appreciate the crypto industry, we still need the older genertaion to be able to embrace this technology too. As it is now, crypto technology is still is in infant stage.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company
Life of young people? I think this question is too vague or too general. Because I don't really see a thick margin between what adults and young people spend on. If you're talking about partying, I don't see that that's only limited to young people. If it's smoking, or drinking, or prepaid loads, all of these are also consumed by adults. Could you specify further your question? What products or services for young people are you referring to? Thanks.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
There are a number of coins which are launched keeping in min the interests or needs of young people. You should wait to see how the market reacts to these coins before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: