Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is going to integrate in our life of young people - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

Take note of this: please don't get offended on what I am going to say.

Basing on topic and question I think that your just a newbie to the situation of the world of crypto which is the era of technology in which it is already with us and some are using it right now for their daily living like us here Filipinos who is now in use of daily transactions of paying bills that is

COINS.PH  that we can pay bills:

-Credit card bills
-electric bills
-cable
-water bills
-boardband/internet
-paying bills for goverment related
-tuition fees

Also if you are pointing out of high tech transaction might happen in the future its a big and wonderful yes technology will increase, it will be upgraded or who knows maybe no more paper money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Right now in the financial field such as transaction records that we do will be recorded on a server or multiple servers, Surely this server has a great defense and always backup. But I believe in the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
Yes of course, just as people use mobiles nowadays, they will use crypto, the key is to make it very user friendly so that you don´t really have to deal with any complexity and that means adoption.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
yes of course because the teenagers' thinking patterns are more extensive in searching for methods and work very quickly than older people. that's why many teens love the crypto currency in my area.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

I strongly believe cryptocurrency will be used for future transactions if we're looking at 20+ years. Our monetary system as it is is a sham, a fraud and a huge mess. I think a lot of people underestimate the profoundness of something like Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Looking at the speed and improvement of technology in our daily lives, I do not think it will take like 20 years for the integration of crypto coins in our daily lives. If it is not a bubble but a real payment system, the integration and regulations will be done in at most 3 years.
Activity: 116

They definitely will be, I was surprised when I saw that I can pay my order in one online store by btc or eth. And my order consisted of toddler diapers. So I guess we will be able to buy everything soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38

This really is the question of which countries is going to allow crypto adoption. But surely you can even now buy things with crypto, mostly online tho but still you can. If we continue to have exponential growth and if governments allow this of course, we could be looking in lets say 5years time to have many merchants who accept crypto.
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: