Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is here to stay! - page 2. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?
For most people here then we would really think the same where we do see crypto would still remain yet adaption is still on the move but we do know people doesnt have the same minds where thoughts and their own perception would really be entire different because of what we saw and what we hear around but well the important thing is that we would able to benefit and experience the things we get from this new tech.

As one of the  participants in this beautiful community I myself strongly believed it will still last for a long period of time it's designed for the future and for the new generation to meet the innovation of decentralization in computer age generation.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
April 29, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
The crypto is a theme that may go beyond our comprehension, but i agree that came to stay and change the possibilities of this cyber world or even the real world. In relation to the market the crypto shows insecurity with sudden highs and downfalls dark and fortunately this is what makes it unique and in my opinion we are in the beginning to enter a new stage of recognition.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:30:33 PM
For crypto to be widely acccepted and generally adopted it need lot of regulations in all sphere of crypto, ICOs inclusive. This is going to take time and also might disrupt the uptrend movement of the market for those particular moments, but at the end of day we would be glad this regulations happened because it will give birth to new innovations and a new era in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
April 29, 2018, 05:27:03 PM
Crypto is stil not something serious for governments. Warren Buffer said "bitcoin is just a game, not an investment". Actually he is right a bit, for now it is a technology and an investment game for whales and other investors.
But for sure it is the future of forex, exchanges, money and many other stuff.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 29, 2018, 05:22:16 PM
For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

Agree crypto is still alive after extreme dip period due to regulations isdues,bans news,FUD,but it improved and recovered itself and now market is going up.many investors are planning to invest again as a result of which prices are surging.crypto community is increasing and huge invested are expected by financial institutions in coming some months.crypto reinstated the confidence of investors after great resistance from many countries.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 29, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I completely agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are to good to be ignored, and are definitely here to stay. Of course not all of them will survive, because a lot of them just manage to thrive because of all the hype around crypto, but solid coins like bitcoin, ether, or even stellar, and a few others have real value and will occupy their place in our society.

Of course that even these still have to mature to become real options, and still have a long way to go before they are usable, and I guess that this is where all the confusion appears. Some people think crypto has no value, because they think they already represent "final versions" of a product, and don't understand that they are in their early stages of development. It's the more refined versions of what we have now, that will be here to stay.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
The world of cryptomonnaies has gone through several stages and has gone through many obstacles, but it still strong specially in that period all the market is refreshing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 29, 2018, 05:08:39 PM
Cryptocurrencies are only at the beginning of the path. There is still much to be done. They're evolving more than once. And in the end, we will see something more modern that will satisfy everyone. And it is the new cryptocurrencies that will become global.
Activity: 181
April 29, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
A stupid question which received 10merits? sounds like an insult to those people who barely gets 1 or 2 with their quality posts.Cryptocurrencies are here to stay but your account wont,im sure someone will report your merit farmin here in bitcointalk.Though your question is worthless i will still answer it,cryptocurrencies are going to be more massive to the upcoming years as most of the countries are starting to adopt the technology.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 29, 2018, 04:51:44 PM
Fully agree, and we gonna stay here for a very long time as crypto is a phenomenon of 21st century. I strongly believe it will be adopted by the most countries and is just inevitable. We all will witness.
Activity: 69
April 29, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
I'm agree with you. Community is going growing.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
April 29, 2018, 04:43:49 PM
For most people here then we would really think the same where we do see crypto would still remain yet adaption is still on the move but we do know people doesnt have the same minds where thoughts and their own perception would really be entire different because of what we saw and what we hear around but well the important thing is that we would able to benefit and experience the things we get from this new tech.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Although many are dropping but also the more support. Crypto has great potential which is very probably going to be successful and survive very long. a lot of things today that already implement crypto in their field and this will make increasingly crypto has value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
I hope that the crypto will change the world and will improve cash flowing transparency. It might eliminate corruption in some fields. I think it has a great future, let us be a part of it!
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
April 29, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
I completely agree. Some people weirdly suggest differen things like "bitcoin will stay others die". I don't believe these fuds. I think good altcoins will stay with us until their development is completely cancelled somehow.
Activity: 420
April 29, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
I think that you are right here for one hundred percent, all this is developing and will not stand exactly on the spot, only our faith in this matter and support
Activity: 574
April 29, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
Yeah in spite of negative news in media all over the world crypto still stand. I love working in cyrpto because all are easy, like to earn money, the job is so easy also that is why I love this job.I hope it will last forever so I will live forever also hehe Smiley.
Activity: 163
April 29, 2018, 04:16:39 PM
It's obvious that Cryptocurrency has come to stay, the worst thing that Can happen to it is just a fall in market price and it will definitely raise again.
But Lets not get carried away, if Cryptocurrency stays, not all coins will stay with it
Activity: 93
April 27, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
I think that the crypto community is no longer necessary. This is a toy that never enslave systems and controls. This currency was created just from scammers like the government.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
I think it's natural for many people to doubt crypto, because new crypto sounds popular this year and others maybe wonder how crypto works, and how to generate income from crypto. it is a natural thing, because crypto is popularized through the internet media, while there are still many others who do not understand about the internet world. it may take a process to introduce crypto products to others who still do not know or doubt it.
Pages:
Jump to: