Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is here to stay! - page 3. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
Crypto is the future, so does the blockchain but there're things which have to be changed before they can become a true mainstream payment option.

There're too many shitcoins out there, too many scammy ICOs, market manipulation and so on.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
I`m fell in love with all this crypto related stuff. It is the best jjob, I`ve ever had in my life, even though it is not my main income by this time...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 27, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

Yes, cryptocurrencies will last forever just like in Japan they have rules and regulation regarding on its digital currency in the market. You can buy stuff in Japan using BTC because every store there has a machine that can accept payments and etc. We're on our way to the future of digital currency just give time to other countries and other financial institutions to adopt new technology to have its own regulations and rules in BTC and altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
You just guessing that one or putting reference from somewhere.

However, we do have come to the point where crypto currencies are having some stats. Not all of them but few of them are in the consideration of financial institutes. I dont like this saying but ripple is one of them with real world application already on the chart.

Slowly and gradually we will have days when each and every ICO will have the real application and they will Enroute themselves strong in the real world. So yeah they are here to stay for longer or may be forever.

This is definite inference from an article on bitcoinist regarding bitcoin and altcoins, which resonated with my beliefs and perceptions regarding cryptos.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
For all those still in doubt, I think Cryto is carving its footprints, clearly visible through the growing clarity by regulatory authorities, recognition and adoption by huge financial institutions, and a maturing and responsible crypto community! What do you think?

Strongly agree after many attacks on crypto in form of regulstions,bans,FUD crypto is still alive because it's people to people currency and is trusted by millions of people around the world.after long dip period now crypto market is recovering gradually.many financial institutions and people are expected to invest in crypto in coming few months,this is trust of people on crypto.in future it would nurture tremendously.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 27, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
You just guessing that one or putting reference from somewhere.

However, we do have come to the point where crypto currencies are having some stats. Not all of them but few of them are in the consideration of financial institutes. I dont like this saying but ripple is one of them with real world application already on the chart.

Slowly and gradually we will have days when each and every ICO will have the real application and they will Enroute themselves strong in the real world. So yeah they are here to stay for longer or may be forever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: