Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 34. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
December 11, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh
haha i like this, fantasy about bull run, and it's so true that it doesn't happen just because we want it. i wonder why we want believe in it at all. the old scheme of trusting whatever is said?
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
with prices falling, it will be difficult to get rich quickly or according to your target or plan. getting 1 ethereum is now a very small income.

It is not difficult, it is impossible. In a bear market, you can earn only by trading and nothing else. All that remains is to observe how nothing happens, neither payments nor earnings.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
December 11, 2018, 02:32:38 PM
bull run "soon" will not start, there is still no prerequisites so to speak
Fast earnings on cryptocurrency was possible, for example, last year. when cryptocurrencies grew by leaps and bounds, and those who felt the right direction and bought coins in September - in November they were already "harvesting"
so the market is fickle and fickle, you should not lay it out on the shelves
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
In the middle of 2017, I thought that I could get rich quick on cryptocurrency, but gradually I began to realize that bitcoin would go to the bottom for a long time, and after that there would be a period of accumulation! Now I think that the bull race will not be before the second half of 2019!

So now is the time that you can sit back and calmly think about this market. Then make the right decision to make you rich by 2020  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 02:05:25 PM
I do not agree, you can earn money in crypto. For this you need to gain a good day trading experience. The second is to choose a coin that has consistently high rates of price fluctuations. This is enough to earn 3-5% of working capital, 100% per month, 1200% per year.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 10, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
In the middle of 2017, I thought that I could get rich quick on cryptocurrency, but gradually I began to realize that bitcoin would go to the bottom for a long time, and after that there would be a period of accumulation! Now I think that the bull race will not be before the second half of 2019!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
It is true that crypto is not an investment that get you instant richness , because in crypto you have to go to work for it and manage it properly to gain profits , in crypto you have to also to wise and careful and to have more patient required to fullfill all your success in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
with prices falling, it will be difficult to get rich quickly or according to your target or plan. getting 1 ethereum is now a very small income.
Activity: 485
December 10, 2018, 05:58:09 AM
I also never cease to wonder at the ignorance of people. At the slightest drop, people start to panic and claim that the market is dying. Their conclusions are based only on the price movement and they absolutely do not see that the market is actually developing.
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 10, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
I also think so. Unlike in the past when cryptocurrency is considered to be a get-riches quick platform, but nowadays the market is correcting itself, thus heading towards stability to some extent. One can treat it as the stock market at present. One should invest, wait and get profit after investing in cryptocurrency. I have been participating in bounty campaigns to collect free tokens at this time when the market is dipping.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
Ofcourse crypto currency is not a get rich scheme

alot of people have experienced fraud in several manners because they wanted to buy exceedingly cheap from unknown  strnager and sell high
while some people rushed to buy green candes, which did them no favor whatsoever

crypto currency is for the long term and not get rich oriented.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
December 10, 2018, 05:38:01 AM
Everything needs a process and lucky. You cannot get rich quick without the process, many people can get rich from crypto because they always study, patient, learn from a mistake, and lucky enough. They can see the opportunity to get a much profit from crypto and become rich.

But there are some people who can get rich quick because they are LUCKY, they got win a huge prize of crypto worth for a thousand of the dollars or more from lottery or giveaway and of course they have become instantly rich...
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 10, 2018, 05:31:34 AM
This is a reasonable conclusion.  After all, many who recently came to the cryptocurrency market really believe that growth will begin as scheduled.  But personally, I think that growth will not happen as soon as we would like!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
I agree with you, because there are too much people that want to get rich within several weeks, without any investigation of projects. You need to invest a lot of time in this industry to get real cash, so work hard and you will rich your goals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Yes, i agree, besides there's none of the job that would get you rich instanly except for an illegal thing. But cryptocurrency is one of a way people nowadays spend for investments to gain more profit. Investors and traders who had started about 7 to 8 years ago had a long way enough in crypto business. Many of them get riched already by the means of earning profit, but now the market is down, the late investors not coping up for a profit, but a deficit and a lost.
Activity: 546
December 10, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
If you are ready to get rich, of course, you are also ready if you lose a lot of money. Crypto has a lot of risks if you don't have the ability, of course, you will be very difficult to get a profit. Being rich in my opinion is not easy because we have to work hard and have a good strategy. You also need to be able to take advantage of every opportunity you have.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 10, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
I think your comments are particularly applicable to the coins that have no actual real utility or usage beyond being an exchange of value. These coins are passed from person to person at an ever increasing price in a Bull market and created huge gains in 2017. If we are to see that again it needs new money to enter the crypto space to generate speculation. I prefer to see that on the back of the previous wave there are new concepts adopting blockchain as the bedrock to support a real world business and I feel that these types of coins will push future gains based on adoption, underlying profit from true use and push crypto into the mainstream.
Activity: 700
December 10, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
get rich quick in the crypto is just the luck. only when such a large increase occurred last year alone people can get big results. other times it certainly takes the process because crypto is not a place to get fast results especially in particular to this year where a lot of people suffered losses because of the decline in prices.
Activity: 770
December 10, 2018, 02:13:45 AM
During 2014 there can be said that its the time for a get rich quick scheme, cause during that year, the rise on cryptocurrency is so much significant.
Many people getting a lot of profit that year.
Activity: 233
December 10, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
From my perspective, if you really want to get rich, let's look for a good coin to trade or invest into it and remember to stay away from scam. Besides you also need to patience because your target is not easy to achieve so working hard and you can get it.
Pages:
Jump to: