Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme - page 35. (Read 23373 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 10, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme unless you are just lucky ,I had a friend who never knew much about crypto but decided to get 2600 stratis at 0.07$ each and 2017 bull run turns stratis to 40$ each lol he is so lucky ,in crypto world things won't always be like that for everyone so let's just keep holding and investment ,Rome was not built in a day
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
In fact, more than 80% of people treat crypto as a quick get rich plan. I bet many people haven't even read any of the crypto books seriously. Investing in crypto is no different for them to invest in other things. In other words, this is why the bubble formed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 10, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
For many, the cryptocurrency really became a source of rapid enrichment, for some people it did not happen so quickly, but for many, the occupation of cryptocurrency was not very successful and they lost their money. It must be remembered that cryptocurrency is a moderately risky occupation and should be taken seriously enough. She does not create wealth. Cryptocurrency simply redistributes them. And this means that if someone gets richer, the other will suffer losses. Such a law of the market.
Activity: 912
December 10, 2018, 01:11:55 AM
With today's market, this is not a quick income, but to some extent it is an opportunity to increase investment. But in order to earn something and not lose, you need to do a lot of work, you need to constantly study the market, projects, this is a lot of work. Instantly you will not earn, but in a few years you can make you happy.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 10, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
A person with a mindset of joining Cryptos to become rich quickly could spell doom for such an individual, Cryptos are long term investment that need patience and perseverance in order to make a headway in making consistent profits however some  people got the shock of their lives by investing when ATH of BTC was attained last year hoping to get rich quickly but got burnt due to the massive drop in the price.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
December 09, 2018, 10:15:05 PM
Only people that are aiming for profit uses that scheme. But for us, a serious holder we aim to see the good side of the coin and not targeting it to its downfall. If we believe on the project we must stick to it and continue believing. Crypto is not just for investment purposes but a scaffolding for out good future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 07:26:05 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is expecting a reboot next year. This year, prices will approach the minimum as much as possible, and next year it will be possible to see the prices as a year ago, when the market was just beginning to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
It is not but a lot of people are using it as if it is some kind of get rich quick scheme and that is why we have so many people who are losing money, they do not do research into the market in order to understand it better to know the kind of investments that they are going to do and now they are losing money because they invested in coins that are not good
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 06:35:40 AM
For a while it proved to be like that, but can it be done now? I do not think so. Why do people think like that, of course because this is the business, the purpose of the business is of course to get as much profit as possible, because this mindset makes the price of the crypto currency drop dramatically, many people make ico, hacker and phishing. We must immediately change the mainset because something instant usually won't last long
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
For sure it is not a get quick rich investment as some investors may feel and that is why new investors assuming Bitcoin to be a get rich quick investment are very disappointed on the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
getting rich from crypto is long process, its an investment, you have to invest your time and money on it.
Activity: 448
December 04, 2018, 06:08:42 AM
I think now we can see the establishment of a new investment market, not ten years ago and not a year ago but now because only not easy times as now give birth to strong projects and give birth to market leaders
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 06:04:27 AM
crypto definitely has two sides. although you can get rich quickly with it, but also lose all your money. you should only invest in crypto if you know what you are doing. investing in any coin and hoping to get rich will usually not work.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 04, 2018, 05:59:17 AM
Last year, many people have become rich quickly, that's why more and more people have attracted to cryptocurrency. But, this year the situation is very touch, many people have lost all their funds and left empty handed.
Activity: 630
December 04, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
Cryptocurrency is design to have use cases as a store of value,  transaction system and even means of exchange.  There are offer form of cryptocurrency that are venturing to business agreement,  logistic,  data monetization and what have you. Cryptocurrency is not get rich quick scheme!
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 04, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
just luck on crypto that can give a quick profit. But if you see the whole process then on crypto there is no easy way. prices are falling at this time is not easily accepted and it would seem then that will give up and still loyal because see potential crypto in the long term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 04, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

I agree. Crypto is something for the long-term. We are still some time away from even the beginning of mass-adoption. Even ETH, which has been around for years, is a long long way from its end state.
A part of the problem is that people who bought in earlier this year are currently facing big losses - so it's understandable to be concerned, but it's important to remember that we are still in the early days, and prices for good projects should rise considerably over a longer timeframe.
copper member
Activity: 280
December 04, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
This goes to debunk what some school of taught had earlier assumed bitcoin and crypto to be, calling it a bubble, for the fact that price could swing and have such situations goes to show show some balance in the system. Yes it is not a get rich quick for majority but it is for those who knows how to play the game. Get in and leave at the right time.... Soon we may have coins that could do another x1000
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
I don't know if I am the only one that is not worried about the market and feel it is doing fine?
I see different posts about people saying different things like "it is the end", "crypto is dead", "I lost it all, it is time to get out" blah blah blah and I get pissed off. Most people don't do a proper research before FOMO into crypto and confuse it for a get rich quick scheme.
I definitely know the bull run will come but I am not expecting it soon. We just saw a massive bull run about 13 months ago and I think it is too early too see another, because there needs to be room for market correction, which is presently happening. Last year the price of Btc increased by about 1000% and has only reduced by about 600% which means there is still room for more correction. So do away with the fantasy that bull run will occur every year to get you rich and face the reality.

It is only the weak hands that are complaining while the wise are taking advantage of the market to get good altcoins at cheap prices.

What is you thought?Huh

Yeah, those who have come to get a quick income having no knowledge are whining. And those, who have learned the market, continue going ahead. They'll earn their bread, so don't panic!
Activity: 572
December 03, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

What is you thought?Huh
It’s mostly newbies that does that, and some old guys too, but mainly newbies. And why do they act like that? Because of what they were told. Some people are fond of telling others that Bitcoin is a free money and that they wouldn’t have to work for it, but just invest little money and by the time they wake up tomorrow they will have millions. That’s why you see most of them talking about bull run, and it’s quite irritating.
Pages:
Jump to: