Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it - page 8. (Read 32609 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It would be great to assume that cryptocurrencies are the future of world's payment system. Likewise, we should also have to consider it's capabilities for doing payment transaction but the fact is we need to explore every new crypto's when and how we will used it for a safe daily transaction. What I mean is investment is a must to grow our money upon using it in a regular basis. We need to be wise in exploiting our crypto money in order to not loss profit, nor gain from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Make money from it especially today that they sre not that known yet because there are less people so a lot of opportunity because slots will be very much not takem yet so fast because of not so crowded forums and we all know that un this forums we can gain a lot of money so if you know that bitcoins and all the other cryptos are existing make sure that you make a move and start gaining today because i know they will gonma be big in the future
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am quite late and I think we will not see that much growth in case of bitcoins. However, it is still way better than traditional investments and thus I am moving  a lot of money to crypto now.
Activity: 44
There are many crypto now, maybe crypto what do you mean? Not all crypto has a good performance, the future crypto will depend on the their performance. But I think crypto that has a good performance like bitcoin will have a good future, we could become rich by using it. But to achieve a better future crypto should be developed, I believe if the crypto can grow will definitely have a good future, and prices continue to rise.
Activity: 378
there are 2 theories about that, we are gonna be rich by holding the coins or they will be extinct and become an antique like Napeoleon money which was very popular once.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Should not be so much excited about it, we can loose the money too if world turns upside down. It's not just having thought that bitcoin is great performer today and it will be in the future as well. I am guessing bitcoin should be considered in the present situation only for investing into it. I know every one says long term investment and all but who knows about the future.  Undecided
Activity: 370
You may actually be making sense to some extent since many Cryptos has that features of booming high in future after your hold to generate interesting profit or earnings after cashing out by then. I only feels not all these Cryptocurrencies have the chances or potentialities of becoming high in value saved the Bitcoin only that can at least be guaranteed at a long term basis hold
Activity: 122
I believe that it will be used by goverments in the future. But it need to develop alot before it will be accept and so it follows all the things thats necessary to work properly for everyone.

I strongly agree cryto will be the money of the future, but we still need plenty of time to get rich with crypto,
we also need more users to increase popularity and we need more transactions using crypto to raise prices, but it will take a long time before you get rich with crypto.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Crypto is the future for transactions, I'm sure that someday bitcoin prices will skyrocket, invest bitcoin now is profitable to make a better future, if you do not want to start, then you will regret and always think negatively.

Yes. crypto currency is future of money. It connect the all country people. So people learn more information form crypto. It easy to exchange any country currency. Most of the people hold the coin for future saving. It helpful to for business improvement.
Well, nowadays the way to earn money has changed, especially in the internet. many people have used crypto to get profit, and make a lot of money. so many stories say that crypto users get rich just by holding bitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Crypto is the future for transactions, I'm sure that someday bitcoin prices will skyrocket, invest bitcoin now is profitable to make a better future, if you do not want to start, then you will regret and always think negatively.

Yes. crypto currency is future of money. It connect the all country people. So people learn more information form crypto. It easy to exchange any country currency. Most of the people hold the coin for future saving. It helpful to for business improvement.
Activity: 392
Definitely yes, crypto is the future so we should make money from it, and for me we should grab this oppurtunity, and my advice is to invest with crypto and i am sure that in the future crypto is we will help us to earn many money, and crypto is we will surely lead us to a better life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Maybe people and government right now may not see that crypto is literally and logically the future of currencies because they might think it is so dangerous investment well it isnt. Cryptos have high value and is a good source of income because of its fluctuating value, but that's the risk in it. The value sometimes get low and it sometimes get high and with this you can get profit. You should make money out of it, because when the government legalize bitcoin the price will pretty much be stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 238
Bitcoin can not make us to be rich suddenly  but it is gradual  process  because there are different stages and level pass through before the currency begins to flow in. It is process of time and season y
I agree that being rich and successful in terms of using cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and altcoins cannot easily turn instantly into rich people because certain processes must be done before we can be able to justify that we have already been consider ourselves as rich people. Also, although Bitcoin was coined to be our future currency, still if people will not use it properly, it will be useless and the futuristic feature will be nonsense because it can mean the being innovative in terms of currency will be a bad idea to do so to be able to succeed in considering Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be our future, we must use it properly and effectively.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Dunno about crypto but the blockchain technology is defenitely the future so I'll go with it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
absolutely hodl is the first priorty. You can spend but mostly hodling will earned much more.
I agree with you. We should focus for long term and not for short term only because selling our cryptocurrencies is not the best way to make money and it is better if we will just hold or let our cryptocurrencies grow over the time and be patient in waiting for the price to reach to our goal price because everything takes time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
absolutely hodl is the first priorty. You can spend but mostly hodling will earned much more.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Now their's a lot of crypto, but if the crypto you've said is like bitcoin we will have a good future and make money on it. By holding it in a long term we could be rich. So keep and save your crypto/bitcoin as long as you can.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is going to be one of the most important and expensive investment of world soon. There is no need waste time about thinking whether to or not to invest into bitcoin. The future of the world is digital currencies so grab your share of bitcoin right now when it is quite affordable then you can make huge profit in the future.
Activity: 258
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

In today's computer generation, there is a possibility that crypto will become the future and if we hold as much as we can today then we will be rich and make so much money out of it. But as of now, I am just enjoying what I received from Bitcoin and what are going to receive in the future. It gives me a lot of opportunities I never imagined in my entire life.
Pages:
Jump to: