Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it - page 9. (Read 32609 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Yes i believed that one day crypto gave us a lot of money i. future if we work regularly and work be hard then we will be success and get a lot of money in future so we will work at bitcoin side so carefully and get more interest.

Yes right, the key to getting big profit is never to panic, even if the bitcoin price today is $ 1000 then I do not panic even though last December I bought 0,555 btc when the price was $ 17300, I kept buying bitcoin as long as I had money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Yes i think it is very possible. Although Crypto currencies at this moment is at its lowest. I still believe that the future  crypto has a very big potentials to make us rich. Hold on to your investments the time will come that the value will rise up again.
Activity: 447
Merit: 0
I think only some crypto will be future money.These are BTC and ETH.
Activity: 29
Yes i believed that one day crypto gave us a lot of money i. future if we work regularly and work be hard then we will be success and get a lot of money in future so we will work at bitcoin side so carefully and get more interest.
Activity: 145
Yes of course, I will also be waiting for the future arrived and I think it would be properly happened because now bitcoin has been very much to give a surprise and even some countries frightened by the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Yes, I'm definitely spending my money to make money from crypto, it's a new market, and I can get a lot of money from it.
Activity: 476
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes that is true for me crypto is the future since it has a big help in our financial needs. A lot of people are getting out of debts because of doing business with crypto and a lot of them are now getting rich because of mining and holding coins that has big potentials in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes probably it will going to happen the new stage of cryptocurrency we can make money of it especially to the early adopters have a big potential of making money in every technology. And if bitcoin will adopt by any country or legalize it. It will be a big help to promote digital currency.  We know that it will take years to happen but the possibility to make money on it is just starting to the early adopters.
Activity: 252

Encryption currency actually has many advantages, it can be applied to various fields, don't just see it is a tool of making money, although there are many ICO is a scam, not all of the encryption is useless.

Encryption is a bubble, but not all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes, but crypto still has a lot of the homework, especially to getting approve by the securities institution in every government. The crypto market cap is worth for multiple billion dollars in the future.
Yes it is but still need alot of effort to make money,We all knows that crypto is good and worthy,but still need to do hardworking and so you will have a good future,In the future crypto will be more worthy and make more money,if you follow the steps how to access and process.
Activity: 616
maybe bitcoin will be a future currencies in all country, but it will very complicated that other people need to change the price rate of bitcoin before they send bitcoin to another people, i think the price of bitcoin need stable first before make bitcoin for international currencies.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin can not make us to be rich suddenly  but it is gradual  process  because there are different stages and level pass through before the currency begins to flow in. It is process of time and season y
Activity: 210
I think the same. That Bitcoin is going to be the future of currency, that's why I invest in the first place rather than the profit and the income because I believe that Bitcoin will take over the currency we have now which is the paper money. Since Bitcoin is accessed through the internet it can have a place in the future, as a currency or called electronic money which is less hassle for everyone.
Activity: 14
I don't think it would make you rich quickly. Besides with cryptos, things can change in a matter of days, heck, if you've done trading you know it can take just a few hours for coins to go bustThe field of digital money will bring more people more opportunities, which people who are employed.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251

The mainstream financial institutions and banks have begun to focus on digital currency, the future is at hand
It seems like it still needs a lot of research, because as we know that there are still many countries that do not want to open up opportunities for crypto, so that many crypto do not have users and eventually die, I hope that there is a special concern from the government about crypto or make it as a commodity digital.
Activity: 364
Crypto is the future i agree with you that you can make money of it. like if you do jobs through internet then you can make bitcoin earning and for me it is very important that bitcoin is the future era currency and if we make bitcoin reserve then we can use this for many ways like bitcoin investment is very profitable and the altcoins are also good to hold in these days.
Activity: 32
The field of digital money will bring more people more opportunities, which people who are employed in the traditional monopoly industries can not imagine
Activity: 30

The mainstream financial institutions and banks have begun to focus on digital currency, the future is at hand
Activity: 406
Cryptocurrency is the future mode of payment i believe. Although at the current situation where some countries are hesitant to adapt cryptocurrency but if they could see advantages brought about by the blockchain technology, they will definitely have a second thought about this digital currency.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
Yes it is the future, invest and make money out of it. One thing has to be in place before then, which is global approver by the government. Its going to be good if its the future of currency.  Enough people will be comfortable and independent and they will be able to take care of their loved ones.

Crypto currency is definitely going to be the future of currency as what our digital economy is asking for. Once we work out our due diligence with regards to trading, investing and other opportunities in crytocurrency, time will come that we will benefit in it BIG TIME.  Good luck. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: