Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is your full time job? - page 11. (Read 3039 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
initially o was doing it full time job but you can not earn your daily expenses with this earning when market goes down also it is your investment for future . so instead of making daily expenses we can keep the investment in market so we can get food returns in future. i suggest every one to make it extra income source not a full time job and keep it like investment in crypto market. you never know when it can give you huge returns.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

I do work for crypto everyday. I gives me a time freedom by allocating only a couple of hours working right at the convenience of our home. I earned from it through airdrop, bounties and trading. It does not only gives Financial freedom but Educational and motivational. Roughly, $1K monthly profit a month sometimes less is what got from it.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
I am a student so now I spent my free time in Cryptocurrency. After finishing my study crypto will be my full time job because cryptocurrency have huge potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
If you want to earn a lot. You need to work hard and to work a lot to gain great profits in our industry. Participate in a lot of bounties and airdrops start with daily trading and margin trading. There are a lot of ways to get rich with crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
By now not yet but this is what I do on my spare time as I know that this can give me money in the future that is much higher on my 8 hour job.
Activity: 266
October 30, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
Yes, I have chosen Cryptocurrency as my main job.
I chose Cryptocurrency and dared to take this decision because I was sure that Cryptocurrency would give me a huge profit.
I got a big enough profit from what I originally thought.
I keep trying to increase my income through Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 30, 2018, 07:48:51 AM
It has become my full time job since january. I usually trade, invest in ICOs and so on.
I spent whole day in front of computer, reading WP, analysing charts and I appreciate it.
yes, to be honest this is a fun thing. even before going to sleep I kept looking for information about crypto, of course that made me get a pretty high profit. well, even though lately I'm experiencing a crisis from that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
I work in the main job, in General not related to cryptocurrency. Try to increase your income with cryptocurrency, yet the newcomer to this market, like most invested in the past year, the money and sold them at the peak of the market, now continue to keep the coins and wait for the return of green day. We cannot boast of jobs, just gaining experience and learning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
I like working in crypto. At the moment, making money in a crypto brings a good income, and I am very glad that I came to crypto.
I don't have the money that I earn on cryptocurrency. It's not my main job. By day I work at the plant , and in the evenings as a hobby doing the bounty. While it doesn't bring me the income I will earn in the factory assembling construction equipment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
I like working in crypto. At the moment, making money in a crypto brings a good income, and I am very glad that I came to crypto.
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 30, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
When i will reach my hard cap, i will quit my permanent job immediately and i will not come back forever 😁
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
October 30, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
to be honest, I have a permanent job, for cryptocurrency I do it on the sidelines like mining, holding a few coins, and participating in campaigns on this forum
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
It has become my full time job since january. I usually trade, invest in ICOs and so on.
I spent whole day in front of computer, reading WP, analysing charts and I appreciate it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 30, 2018, 06:43:51 AM
No of course it is not. Yeah bounty hunting is a fine income method especially for undeveloped countries but i don't think bounty hunting won't be a thing for long years so you should have a real job. Otherwise, it is risky as hell.
Activity: 154
October 30, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

As of now, crypto is not my full time job because the profit is not yet that big but it shortly helps my financial problem.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is my additional income. After all, given the instability and risks associated with cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to make it a full-fledged work. After all, in the case of a bad month still need something to eat and where to live.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 30, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
The cryptocurrency has replaced most of the real work for me, the main thing in this area is to find my calling, then you can move further in this direction.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

First of all, it is not the full-time job for me. Meanwhile, the guys that deal only with the cryptocurrencies and do not have any other jobs will never tell you about their income. It is also volatile like the cryptocurrencies.

Right. And i don't havr anything against full time crypto workers but i've tried that for a few months and it didn't go well at least for me. The market is too volatile to depend on for financial responsibilities unless you're someone who's dealing with a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 29, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

First of all, it is not the full-time job for me. Meanwhile, the guys that deal only with the cryptocurrencies and do not have any other jobs will never tell you about their income. It is also volatile like the cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
October 29, 2018, 12:29:11 PM
its depend on you how you want to do it you can spend daily 2 hours as a part-time or you can do 8 to 12 hours full time.
Pages:
Jump to: