Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is your full time job? - page 15. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
No. I have some more types of earnings besides cryptocurrency. I don't want that all my earnings were based on cryptocurrency because it isn't really reliable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
The cryptocurrency took the whole day me earlier. Now I work at other work and cryptocurrency I do only in the evening.
I also like that, I work in crypto only at night because crypto can be made part time, but for large investors it may not be enough because they don't only have one or two coins that need observation but there are lots of coins and it takes full time.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
The cryptocurrency took the whole day me earlier. Now I work at other work and cryptocurrency I do only in the evening.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
For me, crypto is my full-time job. Why? Because I need much concentration here, so I can't do it if I have another job. About the income? Haha... I think it's a little private, the main point is when I decide to make crypto as my full-time job, then it means that the income is enough for me to live.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
Now crypto is my part time only and my hobby also because now I'm a student that need to study hard for my future. But when I have time I keep exploring in the crypto world while exploring here I gain some knowledge that I can use to earn too now I earn a little because of the crypto. And I'm planning to continue this when I finish my study and I hope when I go to work too soon.
It all depends on your situation by managing well your time doing crypto and pushing your studies. But what is best is to finish your goals anyway, crypto does exists with so many users supporting it. We can do full time or part time depends on how you manage your time.
If you believe that you can handle everything then it's your decision how it can go, it's worth here in crypto so don't worried about because it can get positive result. You can push yourselves to pursue goals here eventhough it's not a fulltime job atleast it having a time here.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 28, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
Now crypto is my part time only and my hobby also because now I'm a student that need to study hard for my future. But when I have time I keep exploring in the crypto world while exploring here I gain some knowledge that I can use to earn too now I earn a little because of the crypto. And I'm planning to continue this when I finish my study and I hope when I go to work too soon.
It all depends on your situation by managing well your time doing crypto and pushing your studies. But what is best is to finish your goals anyway, crypto does exists with so many users supporting it. We can do full time or part time depends on how you manage your time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
October 28, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

Depends how much time you spend on crypto and on thing you do . Lets say if you do Articles , Videos + Signature + Facebook/Twitter and apply for a bounty then i guess you can earn about 2k-10k a month easy . Depends on how much Articles / Videos you can make . But if we speak about let's say Telegram ICO Moderator then they earn about 40-80$ a day . Quite good i guess
Activity: 462
October 28, 2018, 09:38:29 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

In the late spring, I was planning to quit my job and spend more time on cryptocurrencies. I really enjoyed trading on stock exchanges and investing in promising coins. However, due to the fall in the market, this has ceased to bring me a good income. Therefore, I decided to postpone this decision.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 28, 2018, 09:37:30 AM
of course not, because I made crypto only as my future investment, so every money I got from my work I would invest a portion in crypto, because I am sure that in the future the money I invested in crypto can give me big profit, so I only use crypto as an investment and not for my full time job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 28, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
It would be great if cryptocurrencies were so profitable that I could leave my current job. But I think that it is only dream. The reality is diffrent. Its my hobby, I spend a lot of time here, but no visible result so far  Grin.

therefore you have to have other skills that can bring benefits, if you just focus and spend time on crypto, especially being a buonty hunter, it will be a disaster. see the current market is always red and the results of the reward bounty cannot be guaranteed
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 28, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I haven't done work with cryptocurrencies in full time because in my country cryptocurrencies are not fully legalized by the government even the government is still banning transactions directly using cryptocurrencies so I think the risk that I will get is very large
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 28, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
It would be great if cryptocurrencies were so profitable that I could leave my current job. But I think that it is only dream. The reality is diffrent. Its my hobby, I spend a lot of time here, but no visible result so far  Grin.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 28, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

Yes, you are quite right, agree with the statement that everyone needs to spend a lot of time in cryptocurrency in order to achieve some good result, and this is not in crypto world only, every field you work in, you have to be fully ingaged and do you best in order to get some great result. But for the last period taking into consideration the situation on the crypto market in whole, you may do your best but the decreasing or at least stable not increasing market may will not give you such results you expect to get. So you should remember about it.
Activity: 214
October 28, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
I only have crypto as my part time job on top of my regular job.I know there is bigger opportunity of earning bigger amount of money in crypto if done full time but I don't have enough knowledge about it compared to those who really are experts and get rich because of crypto. However, cryptocurrency helped me at least earn triple of my salary quarterly. Not bad at all.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
I myself have other jobs, bounties and trading while only a side job. But if later my economic situation has stabilized, I might be fully crypto. And for income I don't think it is necessary to mention nominal, unethical.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 09:14:58 AM
In my case, I still think that I am not able to make profit every day or every month regularly for that I need to work hard and give some extra time to crypto. So now it's not my job I am just learning more and trying to make some profit with my existing knowledge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
I was had one full time job, and makes cryptocurrency my side job. But starting a few month back, i'm using crypto world as my full time job. and makes another work as my partime job.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 08:25:28 AM
I won't spend all my time working on cryptocurrencies, and I have another stable job.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 28, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
With such a market, many people are already starting to look for a new job because no one knows how long it will continue. Very much I regret that did not manage to sell all of their coins when there was strong growth in all Altos
Pages:
Jump to: