Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is your full time job? - page 21. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
Not yet. So far I have little money that I can earn on cryptocurrency. but I think that with time the situation will change and it will be possible to work on cryptocurrency around the clock
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
There are three types of people out there in the world. One, who does other jobs and crypto is their side project. Two, whose main project is crypto and other jobs are their side projects. And finally, those who focusses everything on crypto and crypto is their only source of money.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 04:27:13 PM
This is my full time job.  I do not want to work in a factory.  I write articles about projects, I like it.  You can earn, the main thing is not to be lazy.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
October 25, 2018, 04:08:07 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

Unfortunately, I have to work a fulltime job to support my crypto habit.  I wish I didn't but maybe I just haven't gotten good enough at crypto yet to quit my day job. 

I do some light mining which can be expensive.  I mine speculatively for coins that are not typically tradable so I don't always get a profit on coins I mine. 
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
For me crypto is not a full time job, and I do it outside of my real job. Crypto is not stable so I put more emphasis on real work because it can provide a stable income every month.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 25, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I work in the crypto sector part time and I am in Crypto just for getting some knowledge and finding an opportunity to make it to the big league by launching a service that could help others and solve some of their problems. Many a times I was without any source of income from crypto but I still pursued it constantly and then there were also times where I was earning more than $1k a couple of months constantly. So it's based on your luck and how much you can hustle.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
October 25, 2018, 03:35:02 PM
not because I still have real-world jobs. for me crypto is just an investment and I never thought it was work. I only spend about an hour a day for Crypto, so even that can't be said to be a side job.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:33:20 PM
This is not my main job, but a way to earn extra money, but I don’t mind doing cryptography in my free time!
crytpocurrency is the best time jo  that you can find in case you are interested in it and if ypu know how to do thais
October 25, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
you can make cruptocurrency ulur main job if you are sure that you will cope with it an dyour experience will be enough for that
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 03:31:18 PM
This is not my main job, but a way to earn extra money, but I don’t mind doing cryptography in my free time!
Activity: 684
October 25, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
For me crypto is a hobby, here I communicate with interesting people, learn something new and interesting. Most often I just invest in interesting projects for me.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
Crypto can never be a full-time job or business. I would never prefer it. I barely spend more than 1 hour daily behind it. I usually read some blogs and check the market and bitcointalk. That's it. I think taking crypto trading as full-time will force one to be poor, lol.

So you do not know who has hundreds or millions of dollars in assets, they earn them based on crypto. Or people like ico review, blogger, etc are many who are doing full-time in this market
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 03:27:48 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is a hobby, then there is the possibility of additional income. And in the future I am not going to give up the main work, at least I have such thoughts now. Maybe the situation will change ...
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
I know one truth you will not find here. Because no one needs competitors. High ranks who have long been working well earn. Do the job quickly. Information they have. They can afford part-time employment. I think it's up to you how much time you want to spend here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
no, trading and Crypto for me is only a side job, because I prefer to spend time with family. when I was alone, maybe I always spent time in front of the screen just to see Charts and trading. but the times are over, for me family number one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Crypto is not my full-time job for now. When you are at the beginning of the road as a user of the crypto market and you only profit from bounty campaigns, it's hard to survive only from that. I have a full-time job, but I want in the future, with experience and money, to live only in trading. There are many people who live out of the benefits of the crypto market and have a pretty comfortable life. For me it is just a passion, but in the future, with the return of the market, it can become a source of life. We must be confident that our full-time jobs can be replaced by the exploitation of the crypto market for a decent living.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
October 25, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
It's not a full-time job for me. But a friend of mine quit his job to do mining. And hard times live. I feel very sorry for what happened in this kind of situation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
October 25, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
Not full time but it does quite often suck up all my free time. And then some.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
Yes, the cryptocurrency takes a lot of my time. But I am glad because it brings me a very good profit. I am ready to spend even more time in crypto.
October 25, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
Crypto can never be a full-time job or business. I would never prefer it. I barely spend more than 1 hour daily behind it. I usually read some blogs and check the market and bitcointalk. That's it. I think taking crypto trading as full-time will force one to be poor, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: