Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is your full time job? - page 25. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
I am not too confident still about this market, so making it a full time job doesn't seem like an option to me, atleast now.
I consider myself a newbie and a lot of my time is invested in research and reading.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
October 25, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

Yes I agree that we need to give lot of time for crypto earnings. In my opinion it's better to keep crypto trading as a second investment for a safe zone. Who knows anything can happen in future if you are investing today all of a sudden it goes down for a long you need to wait for sure. Well posting in this forum will not satisfy your monthly income then mining too plays seasaw game most of the times. So it's better to plan crypto as a second investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 25, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 24, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
Pages:
Jump to: