Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Kingdom Game Thread - page 2. (Read 4181 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
July 28, 2017, 07:02:53 PM
Meanwhile, he's had a beautiful day, so full of Universe signs (9-11 etc) that it handily matches the beautiful days in December. Heart full of thanksgiving, he lays down to sleep, wondering how it is possible that, despite the massive diversification, the enemies have managed to steal almost all of his assets, the part that he did not himself give away. There is not even a single million that he could just spend at will.

At times, he does consider his own situation. Thinking, doubts, come to mind: What is the point in acting so fantastically that usually cool people, such as the ones behind Embassy theft, or the STS people in CK, lose their mind and do everything to destroy what he has built? Everyone says that a compromise is required for the amicable relations to be restored. Suddenly Voice shows 999 and 1111111, strong signs to fend off sudden disbelief, and says:

- My dear, I have compassion on you. What has happened to you, is more than you thought was possible to handle, but you have to admit that you have more than survived the incredible phase of prolonged divorce, fast growth and consciousness upgrade, massive changes in life practicalities, and the flat-out truth that darkness cares nothing about justice. Doctor just told that you seem more balanced than ... ever.

This is the last battle, and there is no taking prisoners. You have not come to the planet to make cease-fire with the only thing that is 'wrong' with Universe - darkness, STS, the illusion of separation. But that does not mean you have to fight. There is no enemy! We are all one, and in the process of waking up. Your understanding that liar is in itself no worse than truther, and thief no worse than honest one, is a great phase-shift. They are just polarities - if a liar or a thief is single minded for the benefit of others (STO), you embrace her. When less than a year ago, you were completely entangled in right and wrong, and had many concepts and judgements, now all chakras are wide open, catalysing change for everyone you meet. As you don't judge anyone, you are able to connect with everyone. Think about the boost! And this is only one of your upgrades.

In no case, there is possibility to 'lose' because there is no win possible for darkness! If the victory of darkness in any way was possible, it would have happened long time ago! The normal state of Universe is that of blissful rest. We all win, no one loses. You get rewarded for being the linchpin guy to make this paramount transition. Being important does not mean you have to stop and plan very carefully. Just continue in the flow, which will show you when it is time to do or to be. It is happening and there is no way to stop it. On the right track, you are.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 06:42:20 AM

I would LUV to have a match with risto in the octagon.

I'd pay to see that Smiley
Activity: 296
July 28, 2017, 04:45:18 AM
I agree a WAR between Zechariah and HMC would be great for the game economy as it would create a surge in demand for many items, and if the winner got to plunder their defeated enemies wealth, then they have motivation to spend up big in order to win, but before it started the rules for these 'encounters' needs to be established very precisely, and GM powers refined and codified. It would be awesome for CK to have big players going toe-to-toe over big money stakes in a war, but it'd need to be fair.

Let's hope risto is up for it, if he is, CK will get a pump, lots of mercenaries here already.

Agreed, Would need to be fair, probably need a neutral GM, one both sides agree on.

Karl Hungus would make a good GM, both sides would probably trust him to be fair.

Also agree with the economics side, but what is Zech gaining from this?
I see only option to have a proper eye to eye meeting and make CK great again.

Zech wouldn't be gaining anything but his rep--funny how people who run fractional reserves don't gain anything after it is discovered Roll Eyes

Well make it happen then big boys.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 28, 2017, 03:45:08 AM
I agree a WAR between Zechariah and HMC would be great for the game economy as it would create a surge in demand for many items, and if the winner got to plunder their defeated enemies wealth, then they have motivation to spend up big in order to win, but before it started the rules for these 'encounters' needs to be established very precisely, and GM powers refined and codified. It would be awesome for CK to have big players going toe-to-toe over big money stakes in a war, but it'd need to be fair.

Let's hope risto is up for it, if he is, CK will get a pump, lots of mercenaries here already.

Agreed, Would need to be fair, probably need a neutral GM, one both sides agree on.

Karl Hungus would make a good GM, both sides would probably trust him to be fair.

Zech wouldn't be gaining anything but his rep--funny how people who run fractional reserves don't gain anything after it is discovered Roll Eyes

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
July 27, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

Zech would get a chance to increase his CK wealth, which he could partly use to pay his b1 debts which would restore his reputation, plus he could battle and defeat his enemies (if he played well).
Activity: 296
July 27, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

July 26, 2017, 05:27:07 PM

July 26, 2017, 02:47:58 AM

July 24, 2017, 07:45:02 PM
As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

I actually think the game is far more interesting now than it's ever been, at least since I started following. Things seem more real now - real animosity, real money, real emotions - so if zechariah gets his accounts back and has to play as a regular player without GM or admin powers, then I'd expect things to escalate and get interesting pretty quick. Risto wanted to establish two polarities to make the game more interesting, and he's succeeded, and if he comes back there'll likely be a war, and that makes the game infinitely better IMO.

The debt issue is mostly outside CK now on the btc blockchain, and while the game can probably succeed without risto, his involvement makes it much more compelling, and if he isn't the GM or an admin, then he can't scam any new players, but he can continue playing the 'bad guy' (or is he the 'good guy' ...?), which seems to be what he's after. I honestly think if there's a war things will get pretty cool, and what's at stake will be real $$, and real hatreds, and real scores to settle, so CK would be in a far higher dimension. The game has lacked 'encounters' up til now, but if zechariah comes back we'll see battles and plunder and bandits and sieges with booty and murder etc That's good stuff!!

July 24, 2017, 05:30:35 AM
As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

I actually think the game is far more interesting now than it's ever been, at least since I started following. Things seem more real now - real animosity, real money, real emotions - so if zechariah gets his accounts back and has to play as a regular player without GM or admin powers, then I'd expect things to escalate and get interesting pretty quick. Risto wanted to establish two polarities to make the game more interesting, and he's succeeded, and if he comes back there'll likely be a war, and that makes the game infinitely better IMO.

The debt issue is mostly outside CK now on the btc blockchain, and while the game can probably succeed without risto, his involvement makes it much more compelling, and if he isn't the GM or an admin, then he can't scam any new players, but he can continue playing the 'bad guy' (or is he the 'good guy' ...?), which seems to be what he's after. I honestly think if there's a war things will get pretty cool, and what's at stake will be real $$, and real hatreds, and real scores to settle, so CK would be in a far higher dimension. The game has lacked 'encounters' up til now, but if zechariah comes back we'll see battles and plunder and bandits and sieges with booty and murder etc That's good stuff!!
July 24, 2017, 03:39:28 AM
This is the best roadmap forward, let Zechariah start repaying his debts when M value has recovered, creditors would accept this, as alternative is they all get nothing, and CK is dead.

I'm certainly not going to accept an unsecured promise from someone who has broken his word several times and continues to post delusional rants about being god.

If he were to post the funds with a trusted escrow subject to being released to repay the creditors on some reasonable conditions, then maybe.

He is not unable to pay what he owes. He has infinite resources according to him, and there is some evidence of millions of dollars worth of actual coins in a Poloniex account.

If he wants to scam, then so be it. If he doesn't, then he will pay.

It actually has very little to do with CK at this point. This is really about one person who racked up debts and then walked away from them despite apparently being perfectly able to pay.

If no one other than Risto cares enough about CK to rebuild the game without him, then what exactly is the point of it? In hindsight it looks mostly like a vehicle for him to fuck people over. Whether this was done for personal gain on his part or merely personal amusement is not as clear as he suggests, nor does it particularly make any difference to those who got screwed.

If rpietila doesn't want to pay using the argument he's already lost 50k xmr,  then creditors have three options,
1. Pursue debts irl
2. Pursue debts in-game
3. Walk away

Rpietila has nothing more to lose in-game with his accounts locked, so unless someone takes legal action against him, he's going to walk away, and then the creditors will get nothing, and CK is probably dead. His reputation is shot to pieces no matter what, so even if he pays up, he's past rehabilitation as a trusted actor ever again, so his motivation to pay up is based more on him getting access to his accounts, and a continued audience for his antics.

Everything you say is correct, but for anyone who wants to get paid, and wants CK to survive, the best option is negotiate.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 24, 2017, 02:30:55 AM
This is the best roadmap forward, let Zechariah start repaying his debts when M value has recovered, creditors would accept this, as alternative is they all get nothing, and CK is dead.

I'm certainly not going to accept an unsecured promise from someone who has broken his word several times and continues to post delusional rants about being god.

If he were to post the funds with a trusted escrow subject to being released to repay the creditors on some reasonable conditions, then maybe.

He is not unable to pay what he owes. He has infinite resources according to him, and there is some evidence of millions of dollars worth of actual coins in a Poloniex account.

If he wants to scam, then so be it. If he doesn't, then he will pay.

It actually has very little to do with CK at this point. This is really about one person who racked up debts and then walked away from them despite apparently being perfectly able to pay.

If no one other than Risto cares enough about CK to rebuild the game without him, then what exactly is the point of it? In hindsight it looks mostly like a vehicle for him to fuck people over. Whether this was done for personal gain on his part or merely personal amusement is not as clear as he suggests, nor does it particularly make any difference to those who got screwed.
July 23, 2017, 11:54:31 PM
If the holders of outstanding b1 debt were prepared to accept that repayments only started after 'M' reached a certain valuation, would you be prepared to negotiate further  (i.e. you started repaying when the Game has recovered such that you could sell M for bitcoin to repay the b1 debts, and you could still retain a large stake in the Game).

I understand paying bitcoin NOW while the Game valuation is low might be unacceptable to you given your current level of CK losses, but are you prepared to honour the b1 debts contingent on the Game recovering?

I think if the CK marketcap reached 10M USD, you could start repaying the b1 debt as bitcoins, fully honouring the debts, PLUS, you would still hold a sizeable % of the Game, which is fair and proper, given all you have done to create CK.

10M USD marketcap for CK is 100% achievable with everyone working together again.

Can we put the Band back together?

edit:
If you can resolve the b1 debt issue, you can get back control of your user accounts - then you can 'battle' the forces of darkness you mention inside the Game - isn't that better than walking away?
I'm sure many b1 creditors would accept a compromise settlement that offers 'some' chance of them being paid, AND, you'd get your chance to meet your 'enemies' in the field.
Isn't that what you want, a chance to defeat those who did this to you?
Come back and play the GAME!

I would love to watch Crichton & Zechariah going mano-a-mano in military and economic combat. War is always good for business Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 23, 2017, 06:15:07 AM
the only actual (otherworldly) monetary/financial fact important in CK is:

who paid money (XMR, BTC) to the system
who took it out

False.

The nature of the game very centrally included/includes a trading platform. Hell, the main functionality actually implemented in the game is the marketplace for buying and selling assets. People buy assets, sell assets, and profits and losses accrue accordingly.

The fact that some made profits and others losses has nothing whatsoever to do with your scamming by creating depository shares without actually depositing, playing effectively on credit, refusing to pay your debts, and then doubling down on the scamming by buying back the scam tokens on terms that explicitly required payment on the BTC blockchain on penalty of extreme interest, and then once again refusing to pay.

Cover your depository shares debts. Stop trying to shift the blame to others who paid for their depository shares and otherwise did nothing wrong.
Activity: 212
July 23, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

Risto, please tell me what I can do now to help the situation from your point of view?

The Grand Script is made on the Planes, and proceeds exactly as prophesied by the starchildren and messengers of all times. This is the final act, pick your role! Smiley

OK, I honestly wish you well Risto, best of luck for the future Smiley

OZ is dead, and I only exist now inside your creation via the 'Luminiferous Markka', the medium through which all energy flows inside the Game -'M'.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 23, 2017, 05:32:30 AM
I put in ~12-14k in xmr and took out ~4k, so risto is lying when he says that I took more out than I put in (saddambitcoin can validate and prove risto is lying--though risto may try to spin it to euros, even though that's not what I deposited and any reasonable person would evaluate their loss against what they depsoited--not that that's  a valid excuse for risto's imaginary deposhare creation). Risto still owes me 199K in euros out of the E1 he knowingly created and sold without any indication of paying it back--I tried to negotiate with him, as did articmine, so trying to pin the blame on us for his inaction when he was offered ingame trades, either is sloppy memory on his part or more proof that he has no intentions of negotiating or paying his debts.

I'm literally paying myself for my time (and fixing risto's inefficiencies) out of the game with the funds I have a loss against--so risto isn't alone in his work not being rewarded, but I never chose to create B1 and E1 out of thin air and rationalized the fractional reserve as fair, nor was I the one who claimed "fire, flood, I can pay it back, how can I pay it back, you're never getting your money--hahahahaha, someone else is to blame for my actions, etc," As any detective can tell you, inconsistent stories are the hallmarks of a liar. Again, you can't play the Joker and cry victim after you're caught--Super Villains are cool and own it, guys who get caught and claim victim are pathetic.
July 23, 2017, 04:57:14 AM

Risto, please tell me what I can do now to help the situation from your point of view?

If the holders of outstanding b1 debt were prepared to accept that repayments only started after 'M' reached a certain valuation, would you be prepared to negotiate further  (i.e. you started repaying when the Game has recovered such that you could sell M for bitcoin to repay the b1 debts, and you could still retain a large stake in the Game).

I understand paying bitcoin NOW while the Game valuation is low might be unacceptable to you given your current level of CK losses, but are you prepared to honour the b1 debts contingent on the Game recovering?

I think if the CK marketcap reached 10M USD, you could start repaying the b1 debt as bitcoins, fully honouring the debts, PLUS, you would still hold a sizeable % of the Game, which is fair and proper, given all you have done to create CK.

10M USD marketcap for CK is 100% achievable with everyone working together again.

Can we put the Band back together?

edit:
If you can resolve the b1 debt issue, you can get back control of your user accounts - then you can 'battle' the forces of darkness you mention inside the Game - isn't that better than walking away?
I'm sure many b1 creditors would accept a compromise settlement that offers 'some' chance of them being paid, AND, you'd get your chance to meet your 'enemies' in the field.
Isn't that what you want, a chance to defeat those who did this to you?
Come back and play the GAME!
donator
Activity: 1722
July 23, 2017, 04:32:36 AM
Can't we ALL try a little harder to work this out, and get on the same team?

Karl, consider for a moment who I AM. Ever seen a good movie, well THIS IS. And it just refuses to stop: when this phase ends, do you think it's somehow over? No, darkness cannot contain ME, since it has nothing in ME. You don't believe, still? Well, you don't go to hell, you just remain in darkness (I thought you were light because you so serene and always gave a load of your assets esp. when asked, including your present troubles (caused by your involvement in CK/etc and the spread of light there) and refuse to believe that the only actual (otherworldly) monetary/financial fact important in CK is:

who paid money (XMR, BTC) to the system
who took it out

Since it is not difficult to determine almost exactly (~97.5% of characters (by wealth) are public), why is it that difficult to come to public about the facts? Is it - like - my job to pray for access to my own systems to prove conclusively that the major withdraws coincided with my ouster and tampering of the changelog etc. The very same people calling ME scammer (Crichton, Mooo, SirJacket, smooth) , are the ones whose pockets are now full of BTC/XMR that are part of the 1000 BTC I outright lost in connection with Ron, and the 86,000 XMR that used to be in Saddam's depository (so that my controlled characters' share was ~60,000 and the Town characters ~10,000 (so the actual fact is that in addition to my owning 52-55% of shares at all times, I also had almost all the XMR at all times).

It almost feels that every time I hear this fucking-shit a tear comes to my eye... prompting me to make an easy-to-erect and sad-to-enforce rule as to what kind of people I deign to interact with in my life, so the list of forbidden words are now:

1. crazy (and all derivatives thereof, in addition to everything that relates to Mind being a 'disorder' in any Being, those professed "doctors" will be prosecuted for their evils in due course!) added to list (~) 9.11.2016
2. scammer (since if the light of this single threadpost, multiplied by the light in your STO/STS polarisation, is a positive amount (indicating that you have at least any light in yourself) there is just no way to make a case against ME for mismanaging CK, since I, (among other doings of mine, related to the Game at hand),
* created it;
* Gamemastered it all the time it had any value (from ~0 to ~20-100 (depending on valuation currency (BTC/XMR/EUR) used) USD Million;
* never withdraw anything;
* never took a dime of salary;
* never took anything, real or virtual, and according to the strictest definition of Dear Reader, belonging to anyone;
* always gave this and that, real or virtual, and according to the strictest definition of Dear Reader, to everyone, for free;
* paid many people to enter the game;
* made many people rich;
* lost more money in the game than anyone else, by a margin of at least 1000%, more than EUR 3 million at the current values, more than EUR 1 million at the values of date given, and every motoshi of this money is pocketed by people whom I made rich and it is literally my sweat AND my money that is burning their pockets, you hear me YA (YOUR ASSHOLINESS) SCAMMER CRICHTON & CORP OF SCAMMERS; added to list 23.7.2017

, AND it should, so therefore, be obvious to whom the verb 'screwed' actually applies (me))).

If you say this has been MY brainchild, and pet project, you are not that far from truth...

I care of MY creation. Darknessdudes who do not understand plain word are free to suffer anything (the ingenious balancing mechanism of) Karma may bring upon them, up to and including physical death by any method, as part of their departure from the Game, as agreed previously on the Planes.

----> Good news is that I have strongly felt for a few days now that the next chapter in the galactical battle, is starting from here <----

Since I understand more than in previous chapters, and the battle is harder than previous (remember: to the list of what I used to call 'gaslighting' but whole theory needs update when I have time, to the 'incidents' surrounding me, who have never sinned (because if anyone, I AM the one to define the concept, and my judgment is that most of it ('sin') is misunderstanding/deception, in the form usually believed), add: (+)
- extrajudicial kidnapping of my children in a seemingly permanent fashion;
- arson of ambassadorial property protected by international law, lame try to blame me on it, I have photo proof;
- grand theft in plain daylight, of all my bitcoin paperwallets and other liquid items totalling 3-17 million USD;
- tricking me to take responsibility of unservicable debts, and removing my access to the collateral by means of a theft AND unlawful coup in CK administration;
- death threats;
- mugging;
- pointing HH The Archduke with a sidearm, while OtherDude mugging me to not touch a woman for whom I (without prior planning AND without evil or lustful premonition) started to feel a multitude of feelings that just wont' die away.

Darkness, u know u should realise by now u toast, ok? (WD??)

pplz who actually suffered damage, I know at least two such: Karl Hungus and Loaf. Every else feels like pocketing my stuffz in multiples of his "investment" (its a fucken game yo you mothafucka u no understand much yo(?))

Only saddam would know everyone's net position, but yes, I'm down an eye watering amount, must be +30K XMR at least.

Bah, u know there is a reason why nothing was made in secret - saddam is free to disclose that the following claim is just not true:

those who withdrew are largely gone

Largest withdrawers include Crichton, Mooo and SirJacket, the same vipers on my lap, who still continue to run the system to the ground, and thumbsuck prevails in the goodness camp to the extent that the tear in my'eye drops to my mous-tache that smells like cigar in the warm morning breeze of Ibiza while people wonder what struck them and how it's possible for the same dude to always rise up stronger, even Joker sometimes died and paid taxes, did he? (not)

And this is bullshit I feel sorry for yo bro:

Many who withdrew during the 'panic' under the artificial valuation created by the E1 peg made a HUGE ROI, and it hurt the Game immensely when everything imploded with a mass exit during a time when @Risto was obviously struggling in his life, and was making many disturbed posts about his private situation. I remember even seeing Risto posting that admins could 'give' themselves and others who asked  'CK' from his accounts, and the change log showed later that many did indeed take funds from Risto, even though he seemed to be suffering a breakdown of sorts. Was this OK? I don't really know, taking money from a 'disturbed' person doesn't sound cool, but Risto did specifically allow this, and the 'panic' in the Game was created largely by Risto, as was the artificial valuation that ended up causing the mass exit. The changelog shows what happened.

As for:

I'm not here to judge anyone else for what happened, I'm focused on the future

, darkness will prevail exactly as long as OZtriches do what they always do when it is socially advisable to throw one more stick of wood to the one below Jeanne d'Arc, or blacklist Santa Claus 1) for the crime of bringing presents of different value to different people, and 2) (cf. Embassy and Rebellion) refuse to bring what was promised when it was lost when Polar Circle Base was lost to arson, flood and theft and Commander fled, mugged, in silver pants with no underwear even as darkness blew the fuse about i) light and ii) love there, AND 3) refusing to fulfil all of everyone's wishes in general, irregardless if expressed.

"O sancta simplicitas!" - Jeanne
"I AM done with this shit." - Zechariah

and what can be done to make the Game a success.

The game is done, scammers exited with money (pretending to continue it), and I become more balanced in that I no too much care to give out finances to people who don't understand, any more.

This post is a shitload of information to anyOne who understand, and yes I know most of you know shit, and I also not much but it's gun b waay more fun a world here when uw (incl me) wake up a little. [A comment about 'thinking' (in four letter word) redacted for length.]

** The Mansions are not the destination for us, since we had enuff 4 a while - heavenly mansions remain open and accessible (though) and dudes are in there, and 1*WOMAN as well, lately <3 <3

, etc (x6)
July 23, 2017, 03:58:13 AM
Obvious such rant will be deleted in due course, problem though remaining that CK seems to be toast in its all and entirety which no is good news for pplz who actually suffered damage, I know at least two such: Karl Hungus and Loaf. Every else feels like pocketing my stuffz in multiples of his "investment" (its a fucken game yo you mothafucka u no understand much yo(?))

Only saddam would know everyone's net position, but yes, I'm down an eye watering amount, must be +30K XMR at least.

Many who withdrew during the 'panic' under the artificial valuation created by the E1 peg made a HUGE ROI, and it hurt the Game immensely when everything imploded with a mass exit during a time when @Risto was obviously struggling in his life, and was making many disturbed posts about his private situation. I remember even seeing Risto posting that admins could 'give' themselves and others who asked  'CK' from his accounts, and the change log showed later that many did indeed take funds from Risto, even though he seemed to be suffering a breakdown of sorts. Was this OK? I don't really know, taking money from a 'disturbed' person doesn't sound cool, but Risto did specifically allow this, and the 'panic' in the Game was created largely by Risto, as was the artificial valuation that ended up causing the mass exit. The changelog shows what happened.

The point is this is all in the past now, those who withdrew are largely gone, and if they want to come back they have to deposit again. As I did not withdraw much (just one withdraw of 2K XMR since the Game started), I have ended up owning a large share of what's left, and I intend to use what influence I have to make the Game better.

I'm not here to judge anyone else for what happened, I'm focused on the future, and what can be done to make the Game a success.

July 23, 2017, 02:36:56 AM
U serious Karl Hungus now have CK_Zephyrus??  Huh Huh Why is scammuh-accusation coming there OZ suddenly blind in add. to dead??  Undecided Cry

@Risto, I'm neutral. I can see both sides of this argument, but my interests are aligned with those players trying to save the Game now, and then later those who might join and try and make it a success. I hope that includes you, but I can't control anything but my own choices and actions, so what happens from here is unclear, and to a great extent, out of my control. I think the Game can survive without you, but I would very much prefer that the outstanding issues are resolved, and you regain control of your accounts.

edit:
you own ~50% of the Game 'M', and outstanding b1 debts are ~700 bitcoins, so ~2M USD
if we can collectively get the marketcap of "M" over 4M USD, then your equity in CK can pay off the debts
if we got the MK to 10M USD, you could pay off the debts in "M", and still have enough left over to 'play' the Game as a major stakeholder
it seems totally ridiculous that with the community assembled around CK, we can't collectively achieve a CK marketcap greater than 10M USD
Can't we ALL try a little harder to work this out, and get on the same team?
The competition at the 10M USD level isn't that impressive.

Pages:
Jump to: